• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Stone Speed Downgrade

Dodging a sword doctor stone

do I even have to go into depth about this feat ? This shit is calc stacking, plain and simple, the speed at which a character can move is different, If she moved at this speed and created after images in THIS scene it would have been fine but no, its just calc stacking, this is different to something like Kakucho blitzing Angry because Angry was in the form he was in during the time where he blitzed the 4 heavenly kings, although I don't need to explain this anymore

Moz Blitz Calc

this shit is ass, I don't get how this was accepted, the calc says that he moves 74 metres ?!, just by looking at it we see he moves no more then 5 metres, either way there is no reason to give him superhuman perception, especially becuase this isn't necesarily a blitz, we see his face clearly able to react, a blitz is classes as moving so fast a character isn't able to notice you, this shit is so confusing as well, why the **** are you calculation the ships length ? This clearly isn't the ship length its a draw bridge, for you to assume a character is being blitzed is wild, I don't mind using 0.2 but 0.08 is just incorrect

Back