• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Long Dead Leaders who want to end the world. Madara Uchiha vs The Didact

Actually, that's what Izanagi pretty much is; he uses limited Reality Warping to make himself intangible. It's on the notable techniques section.

That would make him lost his eye tho, it wouldnt be the same as Didact's scanner could just localize him after he uses Izanagi.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Actually, that's what Izanagi pretty much is; he uses limited Reality Warping to make himself intangible. It's on the notable techniques section.
Thing is that if Madara does that an eye will be permenatley useless. And it has only ever been used to spring a surprise attack when the enemy thought they were dead.

And I don't think the Rinnegan can even do that. Otherwise Madara would've used it against Black Zetsu

VersusJunkie54 said:
Thing is that if Madara does that an eye will be permenatley useless.
During the use of Izanagi he can recover the eye. That's why Izanami was created

M3X said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Thing is that if Madara does that an eye will be permenatley useless.
During the use of Izanagi he can recover the eye. That's why Izanami was created
But won't that in turn make the eye that used Izanami lose its light?

Even so. Why didn't Madara use Izinagi against Black Zetsu?

VersusJunkie54 said:
But won't that in turn make the eye that used Izanami lose its light?

Even so. Why didn't Madara use Izinagi against Black Zetsu?
Well, it's the same thing I said. During use, the user recovers the eye if he wishes

Honestly, as Izanagi is pretty much the Uchiha trespassing a little into the domain of the Sage of Six Paths power, losing an eye when Madara is pretty much comparable, has both his Rinnegan and the Juubi to boot always felt stupid but there was nothing to back this.

I mean, nothingness made form is pretty much what the Sage did to make the tailed beasts and is a reverse of Izanagi, illusions made reality instead of a reality that becomes illusion, and we never see him lose his eyes. I wish this would be cleared up in some data book.

Back