• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Long Dead Leaders who want to end the world. Madara Uchiha vs The Didact

Madara wants to use the Halo Array to project his Infinite Tsyukoyomi across the entire Galaxy. But another like him wants to use it for his own desires, destroy all sentient life that isn't Forerunner. Both seek to get to The Ark so they can control the array. But both stand in eachother's way.

Speed is equalized.

The battle takes place on Installation 04

Both are in their 5-C forms.

Madara has Obito's eye.

The Didact is 326 Exatons, Madara is 38 Exatons I think.

Victory via any possible means.

Who wins and why?

Madara:0

The Didact:0

Inconclusive:0

You should have put him against Aizen, Madara has quite the lose streak.

On-topic, what Madara does IC first? Limbo? Chibaku Tensei?

I should have destroyed Aizen in that thread, anyways, still waiting for input on what Madara does IC.

Also, shouldnt it be better that the battle takes place anywhere but the Ark? because it doesnt have a moon meaning tha Madara cant use the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Nope... Well Obito said he would've cast it himself if he had the time. And he didn't have two Rinnegan or a Rinnesharingan

Oh wait no, it's supposed to be done with the reflection from the flower that's the Juubi's body when the flower fully blooms, as it's reflected from that eye to the moon Surface.

Yeah I think he can use them with only one Rinnegan.

But if the Didact can see into seperate dimensions with his sensors, I find it hard to imagine they could hide from him

Ain't the clones invulnerable to those ho dont have the Mangekyo? And I find kind of hard that he could grow the three when even lower ranked builders can manipulate the ground on the ark and other installations, he can just do what Anders did in HW2 and throw them into space or just sunk the place.

Yeah, the Didact could probably just eject the section of the Halo the god tree is on.

I don't think so, and even if so. The Didact could probably teleport them into Slipspace

I think neither Installation 04 has a moon, but If so the God three would be useless as Didact only needs to slap the three to cut it in half.

If the Limbo doesnt affect Madara's body at all then Didact can just Ionize or open a portal the size of a ship on the battlefield and BFR, as I mention previously the radiation and gravitational pull of Slipspace is massive.

I should check some books, maybe the Elemental Manip. shown on the installations comes from the armors rather than their own manipulation, like what they did on other planets.

Couldn't Madars just project it onto the gas giant 04 orbits?

Attacking the limbo clones doesn't affect his real body.

They are quite close, so... maybe?

I ment if his body doesnt do shananigans like going to the Limbo dimension or the Kamui one while using limbo clones.

Hmm. I'm not sure if his Limbo clones could use Kamui. Since Kamui could get out of Slipspace. And the Didact could escape Kamui with Slipspace.

But If his body is still in the same plane of reality as Ur no matter what Limbo does he would get Ionize or BFR'd.

Well first off, this is something that's often overlooked on Didact's 5-C key is that he's a big target there; that Continent sized ship kind of makes him a big target. Madara's also pretty skilled at cloning himself, and he doesn't really need to go all out with the IT if just use his sharingan on Didact directly. IT is more so needed if he's trying to use it on a planetary population, but Mangekyo Sharingan is more than enough on a one on one fight.

And as for the Composer, I'm pretty sure Susanoo could shield him from that. Low 7-B or even 7-B isn't really enough energy to ionize a mountain sized giant. Precognition also basically tells him what Didact's going to do among other things, so that might allow him to create diversions to avoid the Composer or Mantle's attacks. While at the same time, all those illusions might torment the Didact filling him with misinformation. Thus leaving him distracted while Madara climbs aboard the ship personally and finishes him.

Edit: nvm about size difference if it's War Sphinx, but that actually further gives Madara more room to use his genjutsu hax.

The Mantle would probably be Low-5-B just by how much more massive it is. The War Sphinx as probably smaller than Madara's Perfect Susanoo I think. Also, I think we've established that The Composer ignores durability to a degree.

Madara tends to do more IT rather than using the Mangekyo afaik, and even then the War Sphinx can just nuke the battlefield thanks to Portal Creation, he could just flip the entire land and screw over Madara and the God Three.

I know the Composer negates durability to some extent, but vaporization/ionization or other matter manipulation feats does still require some form energy to even work on Large sized topics. Just because someone can use transmutation, digitization, sealing, BFR, ionization on a human sized character doesn't mean it works on all giants. The calc was based on ionizing 42 million humans, so it works on a giant up to 42 million times bigger than a human; someone who weighs 2.604 million tons to be specific. But Susanoo being At least Class G, likely Class T via sheer size, is kind of above that.

Flipping over continents is generally pretty tame compared to slicing the moon in half, or reality warping the entire planet; both of which were not even a surprise to Madara or Naruto's other god tiers. And I already brought up the relatively passive genjutsus, and almost every Naruto character is generally pretty masterful with substitution jutsus. Mind reading and Soul extraction would also screw Didact over big time. There's also teleportation and spatial intangibility to get around both the composer and just about any of Didact's attacks.

The Susanoo is just a mass of chakra, not any real material. But if it was able to shield Sasuke and co from a 5-B Infinite Tsyukoyomi, it might be capable of blocking The Composer as well.

Still, nothing prevents the Didact to sweep or BFR Madara, while Madara has various haxes to put down the Didact, Ur still starts IC with movements that pretty much one-shot Madara.

Btw. Madara needs to make eye contact in order to use a Genjutsu. I don't think that will work if the Didact is observing him through a camera or something

Idk Versus the AP difference x8.5 and Madara cant use his powers effectively, wouldnt this be little bit of overkill.

The AP difference or even the AoE of his attacks aren't really enough to get past Spatial Intangibility. Or even Slipspace could just nuke a substitution when the real Madara was behind him. Also forgot to mention that Madara could survive in Slipspace thanks to type 1 self sustenance.

Back