• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's look at Logic:

• SM is Comparable to Curse Mark (Which Imitates SM), making it a 10x boost.
  • Base Naruto could Physically Contend with Pain, who is 7-A.
  • SM Naruto is undeniably stronger than his Base, but not 10x stronger, physically.
This means one of several things:

• Naruto fighting pain is an outlier as if his stats are 10x weaker, he should easily be dealt with by 7-A Pain.
  • Pain taking SM Naruto's strikes are an outlier as Base Naruto is equivalent to him, physically.
  • SM users Physical stats don't scale from the multiplier.
You cannot claim Base Naruto = Pain Physically and have SM Naruto not Physically One Shot him. You cannot claim that as being Sensible. It's not. So it's one or the other.

....ok? sm is much better than curse marks, so the amp should actually be higher than 10 times, for one. yes, he couod contend with pain, which is weird. i think that was the outlier tho, base naruto damaging pain, who is shown to fight and tank some of sm naruto's and 6 tailed naruto's attacks. and yes, he should be more than 10x stronger physically then in base. after all, we see base naruto trying to lift that stone, and he cant even twitch it, while naruto with just a little bit of senjutsu can lift the whole thing easily. sm at its full power is much strogner than that.

yes, naruto in base fighting pain is an outlier, unless this is pain at his end (he was getting shat on lol). no, pain tanking some of sm naruto's attacks shoudlnt be an outlier. his taking damage from base naruto should. and yes, we know for a fact that senjutsu amps all stats, even without mastering sm.

@TFO

SM Naruto was kickin Deva Pains ass though hence why even Pein himself said that an Impeefrct SM Jiraiya would had beaten him bad if he had intel and even not knowing he did a fantastic on getting at least 2 kills so imagine a Mastered SM having full info on the Peins. It was just that once SM disappeared and Pein started fighting CQC vs Base Naruto, they were pretty even even though both were tired

Let not forget that Base Naruto killed Deva Pein with a simple Rasengan lol

Might actually agree with base Naruto fighting pain being an outlier tbh. I think Naruto being 7-B in base makes more sense with the progression than 7-A.

We don't have anything for Naruto being 7B though. U guys do know that Base Naruto was fighting Pein in CQC but was also getting pushed back a bit though was keeping up so it's literally like this

Base Naruto =< Deva Pein

SM Naruto > Deva Pein

I even reread the chapters and watch the anime like 3 times it's just that if I'm right, Deva Pein was a bit fatigue but that would hardly mess with his AP and yeah I'm the anime Base Naruto was keeping up with Fatigue Deva Pein (stamina doesn't affect AP lvl) but it looked like he was getting pushed back a bit so I don't see how it's an outlier

AstralKing7 said:
7th Ki'oon said:
I love this thread, it's dealing with the same scaling nonsense that I've been arguing against, because sage made moon on death bed. Everyone henceforth is a moon buster.
When did this happen??
Not literally, more sequential power ups. Gave naruto and sasuke moon level, technically via energy equivalence. Despite them not creating a huge crater on earth when they clashed at vote.

7th Ki'oon said:
Not literally, more sequential power ups. Gave naruto and sasuke moon level, technically via energy equivalence. Despite them not creating a huge crater on earth when they clashed at vote.
Ho boy, you better get ready to downgrade a lot of verses then.

Pokemon

Dragon ball is a huge one.

Fairy tail

Bleach

One piece

and the list goes on.

When did this happen??

aoe fallacy is a thing.

Rocker1189 said:
7th Ki'oon said:
Ho boy, you better get ready to downgrade a lot of verses then.
Pokemon

Dragon ball is a huge one.

Fairy tail

Bleach

One piece

and the list goes on.
But they have numerous other onscreen feats. And it didn't happen at the end if their series.

Piccolo busted a moon in volume 23. And is consequently supported by frezia destroying planet vegeta. The key is independent feats underpinning one another, in different arcs/new characters/villains circling the drain then becoming relevant again.

Ichigo fighting gin, basically creates a baseline for much of the series, with speed and durability. Even though he was lying, its still multiple skyscrapers. Ichigo tanks/gin creates enough force to do so.

Naruto is the sane 4 characters in a wanking feedback loop, based of, one energy equivalent feat.

What are you talking about

Naruto has a Planet level feat in Hagoromo creating the moon, Small planet level feat in Naruto and Sasuke creating the moon, Small planet/Moon level in Toneri moving the moon, Large Planet level ETSB for Kaguya, Multi Continent+/Moon level Chibaku tensei for Madara and plenty of more consistent feats by the end of the series

TataHakai said:
What are you talking about

Naruto has a Planet level feat in Hagoromo creating the moon, Small planet level feat in Naruto and Sasuke creating the moon, Small planet/Moon level in Toneri moving the moon, Large Planet level ETSB for Kaguya, Multi Continent+/Moon level Chibaku tensei for Madara and plenty of more consistent feats by the end of the series
Your literally vindicating my point. About all the this.

The sage made the is stated once and never mentioned again. He also made in his death bed using reality warping via izanagi. The retcons around him are too messy to use him for justification.

Izanagi????? He used supposedly used Creation of All things first of all and even then your talking about the wrong feat. He used CT alongside Hamura. What are you talking about?? Like we literally see it happen as well in the novel ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿

7th Ki'oon said:

The sage made the is stated once and never mentioned again. He also made in his death bed using reality warping via izanagi. The retcons around him are too messy to use him for justification.
Literally everything you said as a reply to my comment and to TataHaki;'s is factually wrong. Try and actually read the series next time.

Especially the one to me has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, destroying skycrapers is somehow relevant to moon level?

Destroying a moon is somehow relevant to universe level? Try again.

Naruto has like 4 or more feats all ranging form multicontinental to large planet level feats.

AstralKing7 said:
Izanagi????? He used supposedly used Creation of All things first of all and even then your talking about the wrong feat. He used CT alongside Hamura. What are you talking about?? Like we literally see it happen as well in the novel ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿
Exactly my point. He's supposed to use izanagi to spilt the juubi, and raise them. But he also sealed it inside him, but he's supposed to have done that on his death bed, but he seals the juubi body in what would become the moon, when he died, but then suddenly the juubi is his mother, that then his brother and he sealed away whilst not old.

But then how does he either become the first jin or create the bijuu or not notice his mother disappeared after (which was before his sons were born, because she only see homura and hagoramo, in naruto and sasuke and not her grandchildren)

Also, the gedo mazo was grown from hashirama, but actually madara stole it (ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å)

Also, somehow sussano'o (strongest jutsu in series) is sharingan exclusive. As is all the other mangekyo Sharingan jutsu, far superior to the rinnigan.

The sage created the moon is invalid at this point! Because of the plot holes, surrounding the sage.

But people are too biased to care.

Rocker1189 said:
7th Ki'oon said:

Literally everything you said as a reply to my comment and to TataHaki;'s is factually wrong. Try and actually read the series next time.
Especially the one to me has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, destroying skycrapers is somehow relevant to moon level?

Destroying a moon is somehow relevant to universe level? Try again.

Naruto has like 4 or more feats all ranging form multicontinental to large planet level feats.
Your being aggressively obstinate and you know.

Universal happens in super, not Z.

It establishes a baseline, for all the main characters more or less. Which naruto doesn't have at all. Named characters are an aberration in series. A standred jonin, is incomparable and useless compared to Gai, kakashi and Asuma.

The war arc breaks its on top tier powerlevels, in only 2 years. That it completely invalidated the previous 13 years the series had run for. If Aliens being introduced doesn't tell you this. Then I don't know what to say.

Insinuating someone's inferiority, is a Cowards response; taken when they have no other left and are outclassed. Seeking to slander an other, to distract from their own inadequacy, of the topic.

Plot holes? You have pointed out literally not plotholes, just decided to make an arbitrary and superficial anylisis of things to claim how you are in the right. At no point was it said he used Izanagi to create the bijuu, he used Creation of All Things unless you could show where the opposite was stated. Ying to bring form out of nothing and Yang to breathe life into it. How does having the Juubi sealed inside change him making the Bijuu, besides the fact the most advanced chakra user in the world should surely be able to manipulate the energy inside of himself. And what he sealed in the first place was the physical body of the Juubi, stated clearly, which Kaguya had fused with to do battle with her sons and absorb their chakra back. When was it ever stated he sealed the thing when old, or god knows what else?

You are bringing a grand total of literaly nothing to say there's a ton of retcons that never happened and were never ever even alluded. Not to mention this all literally doesn't matter at all because retcons or not, it's the canon of the series. Those things happened, they are canon until changed, and they can be used to scale characters up because they are consistent with each other. Are you gonna discontinue entire comic book series now because authors love retconing details even across the spawn of a couple of years? It's goddamn absurd.

7th Ki'oon said:
Your being aggressively obstinate and you know.

Universal happens in super, not Z.

It establishes a baseline, for all the main characters more or less. Which naruto doesn't have at all. Named characters are an aberration in series. A standred jonin, is incomparable and useless compared to Gai, kakashi and Asuma.

The war arc breaks its on top tier powerlevels, in only 2 years. That it completely invalidated the previous 13 years the series had run for. If Aliens being introduced doesn't tell you this. Then I don't know what to say.

Insinuating someone's inferiority, is a Cowards response; taken when they have no other left and are outclassed. Seeking to slander an other, to distract from their own inadequacy, of the topic.
Naruto does not have an established baseline? then wtf are all the feats for and why does there have to be an establoshed baseline every singhle character needs to follow anyway. All you are saying is that the story does not go the way you want it to and they got to strong for your liking well all I can say is, so what? Why should we care if you dont like how strong they got compared to years ago?

You are making less and less sense as this goes on, and I never said anyting about you being inferior so I have no idea wtf you are talkingabout. I meant Dragonball Super not Z. So what if it is end of series and the power levels broke, it still happened your point makes literally 0 sense.

7th please stop, this isn't a discussion thread about Naruto's plot holes, though there are some in the series as there are in almost any series.

Back to the topic of the scaling for the arc.

Back