• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah that did happen. albeit, nagato IS tired and outta chakra, and dying as well. that would make a humoungus difference, since we see that edo nagato (weaker than alive nagato) could hang with bee, itachi and naruto

tired and outta chakra?

so was base naruto after losing sm so what your point?

he couldnt take out base wekend naruto let alone sm lol

+tired and outta chakra less pain had enough chakra to create 6-B CT

yeah he was too tired to fought sm naruto but can easily pull 6-B jutsu

the difference is kinda big. pain fought with all 6 bodies at the same time before, lost a few, had to revive them, pulled the mega shinra tensei, coughed up some blood, the bodies went out of commission. they came back, had to fight naruto, and he destroyed them again, whil nagato got worse and worse....

Nagato also had to pull Yahiko much closer for him to pull off the CT. Clearly the distance affects how much chakra he can actually send to the bodies as well as the level of control he has over them.

Did u guys forget Naruto was literally training right before he fought pain??? He wasn't even in top form

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Pain was dying lol and naruto and rest and food

Wtf are you on Pain wasn't dying ƒñúƒñúƒñú. No where was that ever implied. Your literally making things up now. Also first of all fatigue barely plays a part in AP when we got war characters still giving out attacks at their strongest.

VersusJunkie54 said:
And all the other pains had already been destroyed.
That means nothing tho. That's actually a good thing for Nagato because he has more chakra since he isn't controlling the other paths except for one

Yes,if it wasn't for the fact that nagato was coughing up blood, and had been fighting the whole time naruto was there, and wasted a shitton of chakra, while naruto got there at full power, with help

Wtf are you on Pain wasn't dying ƒñúƒñúƒñú. No where was that ever implied. Your literally making things up now. Also first of all fatigue barely plays a part in AP when we got war characters still giving out attacks at their strongest.

Sometimes u make think that ur an idiot who never read the manga. Please don't make me think that. His ******* edo tensei looked like it was 75 years old.

Nagato was only coughing up bood when using the huge CT which has been calced at 6-B. Narutp still beat him when he was stronger before he got hit why the Tailed beast bomb so even with all that all you proved was that Naruto beat a stronger Pain than 7-A.

He want at full power dude what is wrong with you?? What does him coughing up blood have to do with anything??? Pain scars below Naruto anyway from his own statements literally. He didn't need any help beating pains ass. He did that himself and one shorted each one of the pains. Your downplaying again

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Sometimes u make think that ur an idiot' 'who never read the manga. Please don't make me think that. His ******* edo tensei looked like it was 75 years old.
actually its not him but ........

Rocker1189 said:
Nagato was only coughing up bood when using the huge CT which has been calced at 6-B. Narutp still beat him when he was stronger before he got hit why the Tailed beast bomb so even with all that all you proved was that Naruto beat a stronger Pain than 7-A.
i didnt say he wasnt 6B/7A. what i said was that pain was far, far from full power. and no, naruto didnt beat nobody. he finished pain off thanks to kurama (ur gonna say "thats not even what happened, but u know what i mean by this, so dont start any more shit, thanks). and pain isnt always 6B, he only has 6B jutsu which he didnt use agasint sm naruto even once. thats what kurama beat. naruto 'beat' a 7A thanks to sage and some help, which is pretty consistant.

??? Are you not getting me?

Yes I know Pain is only 6-B with 1 jutsu that was literally my point. That he only coughed up blood doing a 6-B attack.

He was stronger before he tanked a 7-A attack. Sage mode Naruto >> Pain > 7-A tanking Pain.

I love this thread, it's dealing with the same scaling nonsense that I've been arguing against, because sage made moon on death bed. Everyone henceforth is a moon buster.

he legit pulled two 6b attacks that almost took him out for good, before he got to fight naruto in sm one last time. he got wasted the whole time. and nothing has shown that naruto is that much higher since he was weakened in the first place the whole damn time. how is that hard to understand? pain at a supposed prime should be comparable to edo nagato (pain as in all 6 bodies, at full chakra, no injuries, etc), who was leagues above all the people he fought (itachi, bee, naruto, all stronger than sm naruto)

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
he legit pulled two 6b attacks that almost took him out for good, before he got to fight naruto in sm one last time. he got wasted the whole time. and nothing has shown that naruto is that much higher since he was weakened in the first place the whole damn time. how is that hard to understand? pain at a supposed prime should be comparable to edo nagato (pain as in all 6 bodies, at full chakra, no injuries, etc), who was leagues above all the people he fought (itachi, bee, naruto, all stronger than sm naruto)
1. I know all this.

2. The thing that shows Naruto is stronger is that even in his even more weakened form he tanked a 7-A attack that is literally the point of this enitre scaling.

3. Nagato is different to Pain and should not be compared it is obvious that Nagato is >>>>Pain.

7th Ki'oon said:
I love this thread, it's dealing with the same scaling nonsense that I've been arguing against, because sage made moon on death bed. Everyone henceforth is a moon buster.

When did this happen??

ok, i got a good one. for the whole, lets say 30 seconds or so, devap path was actually out of comission cuz of the mega ST he pulled. he says os himself. so yeah, naruto fighting and beating those pains was almost purely result of the fact that deva path could do nothing. the he takes out some of other paths, bla bla bla, and even fights deva path in base, thats how weak pain was. oh good, somethin good that helps in ur case, out of the limited number of FRS that naruto could pull off, one of them was completely absorbed by the absorbtion path pain, which was a replenish of sorts. good good. the naruto makes a whole plan to try and get him off guard, and guess what, pain one shots him with a basic shinra tensei. yeah after this he gets caught by pain, and then the whole kurama part comes on.

7th Ki'oon said:
Fam this is for 7-A scaling. Not Tier 5.

i know its ur point lol omg man lol but he was weakened the whold time is MY point. u dont seem to understand that even though i gave u proof already. and u wanna call me a ******* philosopher lol

And what proof is there that he was weakened the entire time he fought base Naruto. could you bring a scan at least?

You have brought no proof, proof means a scan or picture or something. Just saying it is not proof.

Oh and it literally just means that he cant use push or pull anymore his body is still as sturdy as before.

what proof?? are u for real? like actually? he couldnt even use jutsu for the first part of the fight, had been fighting the whole time before naruto got there, and nagato was coughing up blood from time to time. dude, wtf. show me proof he WASNT tired and ill just literally leave, and never even talk to u again.

neither have u. good job.

and what?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
what proof?? are u for real? like actually? he couldnt even use jutsu for the first part of the fight, had been fighting the whole time before naruto got there, and nagato was coughing up blood from time to time. dude, wtf. show me proof he WASNT tired and ill just literally leave, and never even talk to u again.
neither have u. good job.

and what?
He canr use jutsu it has nothing to do with his body durability and his physical strength. He was coughing up blood from using the big CT which is 6-B nothing to do with 7-A. I am not proving he was not tired because that is not my point. Pains body durability is the same the whle way regardless of chakra levels.

My proof is in the post made by Astral, TatHaki and Omimi.

What I said that his body is just has durable regardless of if he had his shinra tensei or bansho tenin.

Yeah bruh he couldn't use ST that's what it was. Naruto doesn't scale to pain lmao pain scales to Naruto. When pain can't use ST he keeps his distance against SM Naruto and uses the other pains. When Base Naruto is not using Sm and pain can't use Jutsu that's what we are scaling.

I don't even see what this other talk about SM is about??? Ignore anything SM related cause this is about Base Naruto.

i never even talked about his durability?? what are u even talking about? and in pains case, yes, his durability should lower depending on chakra lvls, as he is almost 100% like a puppet, and he is not even nagato himself, who tank lariats. this is the body of totally different person (a 16 y/o yahiko, mind u), so it does make sense for the lack of chakra to somewhat lower his durability.

if u could copy and paste what he sais, i would be grateful.

and i kinda tried to counter that above. he kinda shows to to have lower durability as time passes (he went from the top of the fight at tanking kurama's hits and his own ST to the end where punches and kicks and rasengans from a tired ass naruto could cause serious damage)

His body has literally been augmented with other shit, given the rinnengan and has a buch of black rods in them.

Omimi:

tired ............. outta chakra ..........mean nothing

cuz that tired and outta chakra pain is 7-A anyway

+dont know why u keep saying how tired pain was

but u forgot that naruto was also tired becausehe was actually training (+ use frs which drain 50% of his chakra) b4 fighting pain smh..........

TataHaki:

0433-016

And Pain only fought 6 tails Naruto never the full version Kurama so I dont know why you are comparing them, it just proves again that Naruto is indeed 7-A.

i never said he wasnt 7A. look, im out. do whatever u want. im ******* done with this. imma die before we agree on something here. same for the other thread, dont even bother answering (sorry if u already are)

Back