• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since no one else has had time to make progress with our current revisions, ill start it off by making this small revision for the Naruto verse. Naruto is currently rated as 7A during the War arc because we thought he naturally got stronger from training with chakra control with Kurama. THis is correct but Naruto actually was 7A in base before he got to Turtule Island. Base naruto was able to contend physically with Deva path Pain in reactions and taijutsu. Naruto being 7A before war arc is more consistent because Sage mode grants the user a 10x multiplier and this makes it more consistent that base naruto from pain arc is 7A because the multiplier is consitent because he was portrayed as way stronger than Deva path and the rest of the pains phyically and completely one shotting them.

The people who would scale to Naruto wont actually consist of many tbh cause he didnt fight a lot of others during that time but i will still list the ones who scale which isnt many at all.

Naruto(Pain arc and Kage SUmmit)

Sasuke(Kage Summit)

AY(Kage SUmmit)

Danzo(Kage Summit)

Kakashi(Pain arc to Kage summit)

KIsame(base)

(Killer Bee)

These are the only shinobi consistently scale from Naruto to 7A

If this isnt enough another Knowledgble member of the verse found a data book scan that possibly proves that the more chakra you have the higher your AP

tsunade & sakura from war arc

not sure about sakura but madara did said that tsunade >Ay in strength

+add

3rd hokage who could push kurama out of the village

hashirama

3rd hokage is already 7A tho right if i remember correctly, Tsuanade should be 7A already and Sakura during the war arc is 7A

i dont think pain arc Kakashi scale to base Naruto

war arc Kakashi is ok but not pain arc

also many scale to 7-A with ninjutsu/chakra in war arc

Naw I believe pain arc Kakashi didn't get any stronger from that arc to Kage arc but it's left up for discussion if your asking me cause Kakashi was able to take some of Pains almighty pushes and get back up

Yes Itachi already scales to KCM. If u are referring to alive sick Itachi he is 7C physically and 7A with Susanno. He only has 7C physical abilities scaling to base Hebi Sasuke. CM2 Sasuke is stronger than Itachi by far tbh.

wait, pain arc base naruto had no growth in power tho. why would he scale? that would make him as strong as his 4 tailed self, who could fight orochimaru. base naruto is not orochimaru lvl, even if he had no arms. no arms orochimaru while dying could even fight sasuke to some extent. naruto should not scale at all. war arc naruto could scale tho, as a long time did pass, and he trained quite a bit. he even kinda played with bee's apprentices.

AstralKing7 said:
Kakashi scales to Sasuke in Kage summit and to pain. He doesn't scale to Naruto.
i think he would scale to ms sasuke only tho. nothing higher than that. naruto should also scale since he fought sasuke (albeit neither used anything serious)

Base Naruto has had growth from the Sage mode training which teaches you advanced levels of chakra control. War arc Naruto is the one who didn't have any growth tbh. He just has a statement that actually makes him 7A

Pain arc Naruto went through continuous chakra control training. Also I hope you understand that if your saying Naruto from pain arc wouldn't scale than no one will cause the scaling realizes on Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto can't scale to Sasuke cause Sasuke scales to Naruto

no, he purely had senjutsu related training. nothing else. and chakra control doenst really necessarily mean higher ap. it means more skill with the chakra u have. and yes, i also think its wierd that he has a statement as his justification in the 4th war, but aint nobody gonna change that (as i have learned over time). but yeah, he shouldve gotten through the war tho. fighting for 3 days nonstop? how can u not get stronger? and his continious chakra control that u speak of lasted what, a day? two? and yeah, i understand, since like i said, i disagree, but what can u do

In Narutos case chakra control does mean more AP. A statement is all you need from a knowledgeable source in verse which is saying how strong Naruto is compared to the 4th Hokage.

Also it's consistent with the SM multiplier tbh.

It's liek your ignoring that chakra control literally gives higher AP for characters who use it well ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿

i am pretty knowledgeable in the verse. i have read the manga 4 times over. and naruto is only comprable to the kage in the 4th war when using kcm and sage (both of them make him stronger than or equal to any of the kage alive at the time anyhow). and btw, sage mode is incredibly more sofisticated, stronger, and more focused in senjutsu than the other CM transformations are. the multiplier should be much higher than 10. like, a 50x would make more sense. for one, jugo, the og user of curse mark, when in full transformation, could even not get utterly killed by full power ay. thats good as ****, considering that other fully transformed CM users were literally getting blitzed and one shotted by both base sauske and suigetsu, much earlier in the show

>Base naruto was able to contend physically with Deva path Pain in reactions and taijutsu.

Deva Path is 7-A for being able to contend with the 7-A Sage Mode Naruto.

Sage Mode Naruto is 7-A for being superior to Jiraiya.

If you use Curse Mark multplier then Base Naruto should be ten times lower for his Base before the War Arc.

The 7-A rating through Jiraiya is from the 532 megaton Rain Tiger. Ten times lower would be 53.2 megatons which is 7-B.

We also scale them above Kirin as well if I remember correctly.

Which is Kinda long scaling when we get into the war arc.

This is all I was going off of if the multiplier was accepted by Kep tho which I'm not sure it is yet.

The 7-A calcs should be dealt with before this then. The 7-A rating is based on those since Jiraiya's Sage Mode Odama Rasengan mountain statement isn't 7-A itself.

We decided we only need to change the reasoning for the 7A characters cause like I said we forgot that Naruto and Pervy Sage still end up scaling above Kirin and Itachi

Well then a CRT for that has to be done first before this. I also thought that the Kirin calc was affected by the storm revisions.

Also, Itachi's 7-A rating makes no sense:

Mountain level+ (A clone of himself with merely 30% of his chakra could fight against Kakashi, and Kisame considers him to be the stronger one between them)

Kisame and Kakashi are both 7-C in the description here. 7-C for being superior to the 8-A Jirobo.

Itachi would be Low 7-C if we add the remaining 70% to the Jirobo calc. He'd be still 7-C if addded the 70% upon the baseline 7-C of Kakashi and Kisame.

Also, while going through this, I realize we never finished the Jonin scaling for 8-A and 7-C characters.

This kinda partially affects this too.

well yes his profile is essentially health Itachi. Mostly it is just old scalings and calcs because of new calcs and stuff.

No no no the Kirin calc has two values which Shrek also forgot about himself a couple of months ago. It has two 7A values to be precise

The reasoning for Itachi was supposed to be changed months ago but no one got around to doing it as well as for Kisame.

Those need to be done first with a CRT (as well as the Jonin/7-A/8-A scaling) before this.

Then the reasoning for 7-A for Sage Mode Naruto and Jiraiya need to be done since their current 7-A through Rain Tiger is no longer valid as Shrek said.

What were supposed to doing for the Jonins again??? We also found new low 7A calcs that Tata showed on the General Discussion thread for the Jonin level ninja

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Deva Path is 7-A for being able to contend with the 7-A Sage Mode Naruto.
no Deva Path is 7-A becuse of tanking kn6 tbb

Sage Mode Naruto scale to Deva Path cuz he is stronger then Deva Path

Sage Mode Naruto>Deva Path >= base naruto

AstralKing7 said:
What were supposed to doing for the Jonins again??? We also found new low 7A calcs that Tata showed on the General Discussion thread for the Jonin level ninja
We were almost finished with it; however, we never got to Karin, Samui, Kinkaku, Ginkaku and Darui. They're still 7-C right now despite us bringing those to 8-A.

Omimi said:
no Deva Path is 7-A becuse of tanking kn6 tbb

Sage Mode Naruto scale to Deva Path cuz he is stronger then Deva Path

Sage Mode Naruto>Deva Path >= base naruto
Deva Path didn't take a direct KN6 Bijuudama, this reasoning is flawed. Also that would be a durability feat. Also, Naruto's KN4-6 Keys have 7-A AP because they scale to Orochimaru who scales to Jiraiya... and as I literally said above: The 7-A rating through Jiraiya is from the 532 megaton Rain Tiger. Ten times lower would be 53.2 megatons which is 7-B.

Also, Sage Mode Naruto being stronger Deva Path doesn't scale him to Deva Path's durability.

This really is a huge mess. You shouldn't be trying to do revisions of characters based on outdated profiles that don't have the reasonings all of you are saying here. I also don't see any CRTs for the proposed reasonings you are all using as justifications.

kn6 is 6-C not 7-A

This really is a huge mess. You shouldn't be trying to do revisions of characters based on outdated profiles

wrong

i am not even talking about Rain Tiger so i dont know what are u even saying

Sasuke Taking out the Bear has to be Recalced. The bear was pretty much right on Karin and was knocked out before it ran at her, so the Bear's speed should be 0:

0482-010
0482-011

Back