• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
If you use Curse Mark multplier then Base Naruto should be ten times lower for his Base before the War Arc.
Pretty sure we don't use 10x multiplier for sage mode.

base naruto is 7-A. he scale to 7-A pain

if we use 10x multiplier for sage mode then sm naruto = 10x 480mt

as of pain physically couldnt do anything to sm naruto

if anything he was getting his as kick by sm naruto

and pain with st = sm naruto> pain without st = base naruto

With 10x multiplier, SM Naruto would be Island Level (Durability). And if the multiplier is applied for speed, he would have 2%-3% of LS

@rocker i took a look at it good job. but she had prep. a lotta prep, so we wouldnt use that for her regular tier, but for a "high 7-A with prep time", right?

Let's look at FRS feats post SM Training:

• Creates a explosion calced at Small Country Level
  • Injures Kurama (Whom is Small Country Level)
  • Contributes to Destroying Nagato's Chibaku Tensei
  • One Shots Raikage's Lightning Cloak w/o destroying his body
  • Forces Madara to absorb it, citing: "Too much Energy".
  • Cuts Juubi's Tails
  • Created a Massive FRS

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@rocker i took a look at it good job. but she had prep. a lotta prep, so we wouldnt use that for her regular tier, but for a "high 7-A with prep time", right?
His calc relies on the energy it took to split the sea of paper instead of the creation of it I believe which doesn't take prep since it happens right on screen

Guys let's not clutter this thread with anything that doesn't relate to Sage mode Naruto and Pain being 7A or anything that consistently shows them as 7A or higher

Any other tier revisions should be used on another CRT

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Nah it's not prep for her pushing the lake apart. The prep is for the paper bombs.

Rocker1189 said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Nah it's not prep for her pushing the lake apart. The prep is for the paper bombs.
agree

and i think we have more then enough 7-A calc

7-A pain calc

7-A perv sage

7-A konan

7-A gate lee

7-A kisame

Hmmm....we have more 6C feats I see. Let's make sure to keep hold of it then for next time but for now anyone that scales to Base Naruto (vs Pein) is 7A

so...........

7-A

Naruto(Pain arc and Kage SUmmit)

Sasuke(Kage Summit)

AY(Kage SUmmit)

A (Third Raikage)

Danzo (Kage Summit)

Kakashi( Kage summit to war arc)

Might Guy (scale to to kakshi)

KIsame(base)

Killer Bee

tsunade (war arc)

sakura(war arc)

3rd hokage

Butterfly Choji Akimichi(war arc)

Orochimaru

Kabuto Yakushi (war arc)

perv sage

konan

i think all top tier kage also scale

Yes..we know that(especially the Itachi part he scales from KCM Naruto) it is literally what we are fixing as part of this.

We must decide whether to use the SM multiplier or not. If we use it, Naruto becomes Island level, and all the scaling does not make sense

scaling not make sense or scaling goes even higher? and MS multiplier as in Mangekyo sharingan?

Wait you mean SM?

M3X said:
We must decide whether to use the SM multiplier or not. If we use it, Naruto becomes Island level, and all the scaling does not make sense
I thought that the multipliers wouldn't be a downgrade. Example if we used the SM multiplier for BSM Naruto then it would result in a downgrade

Naw we shouldn't use the Sm multiplier because Base Naruto has 7A feats but dividing 10x from his Sm tier would make him city level. It shouldn't be used because it's not consistent and it's actually for curse Mark anyway

If we don't use the SM multiplier, shouldn't use the CMS multiplier. Either Naruto fighting Pain is an outlier or Pain tanking Kn6 Biju Dama is an outlier.

I say Naruto fighting him is an outlier.

Naruto not needing SM to fight Pain but then Pain easily keeps up with SM Naruto? Its either a contadiction or SM isn't much of an amp, something I doubt anyone here believes.

Or it means that Naruto can barely keep up with Pain normally and cant actually hurt him but can with SM especially since 7-A literally has a 10x difference from base to top. I dont really see the contradiction. However I do believe that the multiplier should be applied. Whether that means 7-B Naruto idk but idm either.

Um....SM Naruto was kicking Peins ass....Pein even said that if Imperfect SM Jiraiya (who's weaker then a MSM Naruto) has intel of him then he would had loss badly (even when Jiraiya didn't have info on Pein, he still was doing an amazing job) so Base Naruto being able to hang in with Deva Pein isn't an outlier

BlackeJan said:
Um....SM Naruto was kicking Peins ass....Pein even said that if Imperfect SM Jiraiya (who's weaker then a MSM Naruto) has intel of him then he would had loss badly (even when Jiraiya didn't have info on Pein, he still was doing an amazing job) so Base Naruto being able to hang in with Deva Pein isn't an outlier
Being 7-B makes that an outlier.

With the 10x multiplier from SM

SM Naruto: 4.780114723 Gigatons (1.11x baseline Island level)

Attack Potency: Island level physically (10x stronger than before, which makes him have 4.78 gigatons), Small Country level (His Rasenshuriken has created a huge explosion) to Country level (Could damage Kurama) with Rasenshuirke

If we used the multiplier, Naruto would be Island level and MAYBE these Rasenshuriken's feats can be used

AnonymousBlank said:
Naruto not needing SM to fight Pain but then Pain easily keeps up with SM Naruto? Its either a contadiction or SM isn't much of an amp, something I doubt anyone here believes.
physically (without ST) he was getting his ass kick by casual sm naruto

pain with ST = SM naruto

Rocker1189 said:
Or it means that Naruto can barely keep up with Pain normally and cant actually hurt him but can with SM especially since 7-A literally has a 10x difference from base to top. I dont really see the contradiction. However I do believe that the multiplier should be applied. Whether that means 7-B Naruto idk but idm either.
we have only one scene and that shows

Deva Path wanted 1 shot base naruto but he failed

naruto was even talking to gama when he was facing pai

+it was pain who wanted hurt naruto and he was easily able to parry pain attack

Back