• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Logos and Lifebringer galactus upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we can view the overspace feats as outlier because we have seen that Logos is more powerfull then Celestials and galactus. And galactus was above Order and Chaos.

Firstly, we should move this to Discussion, as we aren't allowed to do revisions of this magnitude just yet [ Do you remember FR ? ] . Secondly, Do you remember that in this very comic, the Celestials were refered to as the Creators of [ One of ] the Multiverse [ In that comic and Hickman's Run... So one could say that the versions of those comics are WELL above the average Celestials ] ? It was on Google+, i'll try to find it again. So considering every variation of the Multiverse is comparable... Yeah. And especially since they have feats that make them at least as strong as Multi-Abstracts.. It shouldn't be considered an outlier.

You also have to remember that the abstracts M-Bodies have an Infinite-Dimensional feat Their M-Bodies. So people scaling to High 1-B wouldn't mean they scale to the abstracts... Just putting that out there.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Firstly, we should move this to Discussion, as we aren't allowed to do revisions of this magnitude just yet [ Do you remember FR ? ] . Secondly, Do you remember that in this very comic, the Celestials were refered to as the Creators of [ One of ] the Multiverse [ In that comic and Hickman's Run... So one could say that the versions of those comics are WELL above the average Celestials ] ? It was on Google+, i'll try to find it again. So considering every variation of the Multiverse is comparable... Yeah. And especially since they have feats that make them at least as strong as Multi-Abstracts.. It shouldn't be considered an outlier.
You also have to remember that the abstracts M-Bodies have an Infinite-Dimensional feat Their M-Bodies. So people scaling to High 1-B wouldn't mean they scale to the abstracts... Just putting that out there.
Ant said Marvel doesn't use m-bodies anymore

... Really ? I still believe we need to move this.

If LB is equal to Eternity, Eternity in this version is High 1-B due to the Crossroads of Infinity [ BTW, the Crossroads were referred to as an Nexus, which Franklin manipulated a Nexus. ] , Franklin [ while being weakened by Valeria, as it was stated on panel that while she's around Franklin can't use the fullest extent of his power ] without even meaning to, harmed a Multi-Eternity Fusion with Multi-Infinity. What would that mean i wonder ?

Yes i am happy Franklin is 2-A via feats and heavy implications... PLEASE don't get that twisted. I just like going over everything i see before reaching a conclusion.

So we assume the Multi-Abstracts are at full power with every instance. Weird..

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't think this is an upgrade to anything, but that's a really nice find that The Ultimates was referencing a concept from 60s Fantastic Four.
Yeah It's really awesome tho. But too bad that it wouldn't be an upgrade tho.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't think this is an upgrade to anything, but that's a really nice find that The Ultimates was referencing a concept from 60s Fantastic Four.
Not that strange. Quite some time ago, BeyonderGod approached Al Ewing on Twitter to ask questions, and noticed that I had done the same previously. At some point in the resulting argument, I think that I mentioned our wiki to him.

Yes. He has clearly checked out our scans for information.

Possibly? I don't know. I've seen more absurd references in comic books, like Grant Morrison using a GCPD officer who only appeared in one issue back in 1939 in his Batman run.

But then again, that's Grant Morrison.

Al Ewing has mentioned that he does not like battleboards during an interview, due to that we view the characters in terms of statistics rather than personalities. I see it as that we do both personally, but think that I told him that our community is quite harmless.

Regardless, it is quite a coincidence to reference several of our scans after he was told about our wiki.

Well, our good profiles tend to focus on the character personality as much as power, which is why we allow lengthty-ish summaries, quotes and galleries.

Logos and Galactus as High 1-B create too many inconsistencies. They were not treated as anywhere near that powerful within the story, and even Ego was here able to defeat Celestials.

Al Ewing likely simply thought that the Crossroads of Infinity was a neat name to borrow, similarly to how he used to spam the word omniverse, while intending that it was a multiverse.

Well, it had a power level, but it is impossible to determine what it was, given the inconsistencies of the story, that the old hierarchy was broken, and that it was empowered by the First Firmament.

Ahh yes then I guess it's cool but I don't think logos will appear any where anymore.

@Ant but Ego was stronger then he was before and then he got more powerfull didn't LBT gave him more power?

And in those realms everything was a metaphor even the door was that realm has no meaning of power i think it would be more who the best title has is the strongest.

I do not think that Lifebringer Galactus gave Ego a significant amount of his own power, as that would be counter-productive/weaken himself.

It is not stated that Galactus is equal to Multi-Eternity, but yes Ego seems to have grown more powerful, although to go from tier 4-B to tier High 1-B would be ridiculous.

Antvasima said:
It is not stated that Galactus is equal to Multi-Eternity, but yes Ego seems to have grown more powerful, although to go from tier 4-B to tier High 1-B would be ridiculous.
Well Al Ewing stated that onces.

(And I see all these light Novel characters getting extremely powerful to from wall or countty level to outerversal)

Well, this particular story itself merely presented the Marvel multiverse as a collection of universes, so it is hard to scale either Ego or Galactus to High 1-B from such a premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back