• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little upgrade for Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think affecting the root/source needs a little extra skill, so i Made this thread

「……殺したければ、殺すがいい……だが、オレは何度でも蘇る……今世で叶わぬなら、来世に、来世で叶わぬなら、その次に、何度生まれ変わろうとこの恨み決して忘れず、いつか魔族を根絶やしにしてくれるっ!!」
「お前に来世があると思ったか、ディエゴ」
俺は右手を開く。奴の魔眼でも見えるよう、そこに魔力を送り込んでやった。
すると、淡く光る白い球のようなものが、俺の手の平に現れた。
よく見れば、その白い球は細い糸のような魔法線でディエゴとつながっている。
「わかるか? お前の根源だ」
"...... If you want to kill me, go ahead and kill me......, but I will rise again and again...... If it doesn't happen in this life, it will happen in the next, and the next, and the next. No matter how many times I am reborn, I will never forget this hatred and one day I will eradicate the demon tribe!!"
"Did you think there was an afterlife for you, Diego?"
 I open my right hand. I send magic power into it so that even his demon eyes can see it.
 Then a glowing white ball appeared in the palm of my hand.
 If you look closely, you can see that the white ball is connected to Diego by a thin thread-like magical line.
"Do you see? It's your root."
「理解したか? 根源を傷つけられるのは死を超えるほどの苦痛だ。今世にて考え得るありとあらゆる痛みを凝縮しようと、決してそれに届くことはない。来世の死も、その次の死も、輪廻転生により繰り返される無限に等しき死が、その場で摘み取られるのだからな」
"Do you understand? To be wounded at the root is a pain beyond death. No matter how much pain you try to condense in this life, you will never reach it. Death in the next life, and the next, and the next, are all plucked out of existence by reincarnation, an infinite number of equal deaths repeated over and over again."

So the root is encompasses all life and death of person, destroy the root means destroy life and death too

-nonexistance character like graham and anos would have aspect type 5 (lack of life and death)

- Other character that can destroy root would have life and death manipulation

Ahh, i forget 1 more ability:
- Every character that can destroy root get negate immortality type 4, because destroy root is mean destroy all the person reincarnation

Last edited:
Disagree with all.

- nonexistance character like graham and anos would have aspect type 5 (lack of life and death)
This is just type 5 immortality.
Anos also wouldn't even gain type 5 immortality, because he has nature type 3 NEP.

- Other character that can destroy root would have life and death manipulation
Nowhere in the scan you provided is there any evidence of a character directly manipulating life and/or death.

**Disagree with the following as well.
Ahh, i forget 1 more ability:
- Every character that can destroy root get negate immortality type 4, because destroy root is mean destroy all the person reincarnation
These characters aren't negating type 4 immortality. Most, if not all, MGnF characters have type 8 immortality reliant on their source, and their type 8 immortality benefits them with type 4 immortality (and usually also type 3 immortality; mid-godly), so these characters are literally just destroying the thing other characters' immortality is reliant on, and are not negating their immortality.

Last edited:
I have to disagree as well, mostly sharing the same POV with Null, the OP kinda makes no sense.

This is just type 5 immortality.
Anos also wouldn't even gain type 5 immortality, because he has nature type 3 NEP.
Yea i don't care it get immo 5 or NEP aspect type 5, because it same

And why Anos don't get it only because he has nature type 3???
Nowhere in the scan you provided is there any evidence of a character directly manipulating life and/or
You don't need to directly manipulating life or death to get that ability. If you can affect life and death it would enough

Yea i don't care it get immo 5 or NEP aspect type 5, because it same

And why Anos don't get it only because he has nature type 3???
Anos can die, he isn't unbound of it.
You don't need to directly manipulating life or death to get that ability. If you can affect life and death it would enough
Not at all.

These characters aren't negating type 4 immortality. Most, if not all, MGnF characters have type 8 immortality reliant on their source, and their type 8 immortality benefits them with type 4 immortality (and usually also type 3 immortality; mid-godly), so these characters are literally just destroying the thing other characters' immortality is reliant on, and are not negating their immortality.
Bruh when they destroying root they literaly destroy enemy's ability to reincarnate. And there are proof of it so it would be accept, unless if there is a contradiction.
And i don't get your logic, if they have benefits with type 4 immortality by they root, so if you destroy root you will get negate immortality type 4, whats the problem???

Can you give reason why you disagree
Well basically it dosent make sense to me, the best how I can explain it is if a magical rock can control air of a area and I destroy it, dosent mean I have air Manipulation tbh

Well basically it dosent make sense to me, the best how I can explain it is if a magical rock can control air of a area and I destroy it, dosent mean I have air Manipulation tbh
I think is a bit false equivalence, because root is not control life and death but encompasses life and death. So if you destroy root it would destroy what that root encompasses too

I would like to suggest the following... Graham's true nature is described as a incomprehensible nothingness without reason and logic, we know that reason and logic is basically treated as law manipulation in verse well it should be logic manipulation but we don't have that ability yet so Graham should have Aspect Type 5 from lacking reason and logic basically he's immune to Logic Law Manipulation.

I would like to suggest the following... Graham's true nature is described as a incomprehensible nothingness without reason and logic, we know that reason and logic is basically treated as law manipulation in verse well it should be logic manipulation but we don't have that ability yet so Graham should have Aspect Type 5 from lacking reason and logic basically he's immune to Logic Law Manipulation.
I think that make sense but you must make a new thread for it

Bruh when they destroying root they literaly destroy enemy's ability to reincarnate. And there are proof of it so it would be accept, unless if there is a contradiction.
And i don't get your logic, if they have benefits with type 4 immortality by they root, so if you destroy root you will get negate immortality type 4, whats the problem???
If just destroying the thing other characters' immortality is reliant on qualifies as immortality negation, then I will change my vote to neutral for the immortality negation point, but I personally am still unsure if it actually works like that.

Last edited:
I actually don't think that immo 4 negation works like that, neutral

I think, I agree more if the person who can come back to life as long as the root is still there is only life manipulation, and not immortalty type 4,.so for characters who can destroy someone's root get immortality type 4 negation disagree

Don't think that's type 4 neg, i mean that's just destroying the object the enemy's type 4 is based on.

Imagine if my type 8 is based on a HDE object, what will you do? Cry?

Immortality negation is you nullify the link between the character and the source of their immortality not destroy source. For example, a phone and a battery, immortality is when you negate the link between the phone and the battery, just destroy the battery mean nothing

I have two questions about the "negation immortality type 9".

First: By killing the character's 'avatar', do Maou Gakuin characters with "negation imortality type 9" also affect the real body?

Second: If it doesn't affect the real body, what exactly is this negation immortality type 9 for when it can't affect the real body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back