• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin revision part 1. Arnos revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just a simple thread

So the fate that lion of destruction have is to destroy silver sea, the destructive power of that fate is enough to destroy silver sea

And then we have arnos' root/source. It destructive power can destroy even the fate of lion of destruction, arnos' root is the king of destruction. So the root's destructive power is more powerfull than destructive power of the fate

Summary:
  • Arnos' source will scale to the destruction of silver sea
  • Arnos' source will have fate manipulation (and resistance or even immunity i think) scale to the silver sea
  • Every ability come from Arnos' destructive power (root/source) will scale to the silver sea

So Anos scales to the Silver Sea because he is fated to destroy it.

But he also destroyed that fate, which means the basis of that scaling was also destroyed (since destroying the Silver Sea is no longer his fate).

Are you perhaps seeing a problem here?

Also I have no idea why every ability from Anos' source would scale to the Silver Sea, even if destroying it was valid.

So Anos scales to the Silver Sea because he is fated to destroy it.

But he also destroyed that fate, which means the basis of that scaling was also destroyed (since destroying the Silver Sea is no longer his fate).

Are you perhaps seeing a problem here?

Also I have no idea why every ability from Anos' source would scale to the Silver Sea, even if destroying it was valid.
Bassically, the fate destructive power<<<<Arnos' root destructive power. And yeah not only surpass it destructive power, the root also destroy the fate it self

Because every arnos' ability (from the root) is come from his destructive power

This thread is a mess and I think fixxed does not understand what is in the scan.... There is practically no ability here, what was said is that despite having the fate and the predominant power as a lion of destruction it was emphasized that he does not care about that fate and it will only be destroyed/oppressed by the his Voldigoad's source of destruction since for him he's only a Voldigoad.

And you couldn't choose another time to make this thread since there is an MG downgrade attempt? Smh.

Bassically, the fate destructive power<<<<Arnos' root destructive power. And yeah not only surpass it destructive power, the root also destroy the fate it self
...That's not how that works. Anos destroyed the fate that would have him destroy the Silver Sea, so the entire reason why he scales to the Silver Sea doesn't even exist (because it was destroyed).

Because every arnos' ability (from the root) is come from his destructive power
Is there a universal energy system that scales all techniques of character to their strongest one? If not, this logic does not apply.

This thread is a mess and I think fixxed does not understand what is in the scan.... There is practically no ability here, what was said is that despite having the fate and the predominant power as a lion of destruction it was emphasized that he does not care about that fate and it will only be destroyed/oppressed by the his Voldigoad's source of destruction since for him he's only a Voldigoad.

And you couldn't choose another time to make this thread since there is an MG downgrade attempt? Smh.
I guess I'll save my reservations for elsewhere, then.

No, what it mean here the fate destructive power is less powerfull than arnos' root destructive power

Its why, celis say his root is the king of destruction, the context here is the destructive power

I will ask to close this since there is no ability or anything here, just Anos saying he would destroy his fate.

The only thing I'll say here is that this point has been brought up in my Venuzdonoa Downgrade thread, and I've already explained my argument against it. If you really want to argue for this point, then debunk my argument over there. Don't just make a separate post so you don't get any push back from me.

Feel free to refer to comment #367 of my Venuzdonoa Downgrade thread. I've summarized all my arguments in that comment.

...That's not how that works. Anos destroyed the fate that would have him destroy the Silver Sea, so the entire reason why he scales to the Silver Sea doesn't even exist (because it was destroyed).
I dont understand this logic. The fate destructive power can destroy even the silver sea, so then come arnos' root that have more powerfull destructive power than the fate. So why arnos' root cant destroy silver sea even if it have more powerfull power than the thing that can destroy it
Is there a universal energy system that scales all techniques of character to their strongest one? If not, this logic does not apply.
Hah?? Is that necessary when the ability come from the root is destructive power it self??

The only thing I'll say here is that this point has been brought up in my Venuzdonoa Downgrade thread, and I've already explained my argument against it. If you really want to argue for this point, then debunk my argument over there. Don't just make a separate post so you don't get any push back from me.

Feel free to refer to comment #367 of my Venuzdonoa Downgrade thread. I've summarized all my arguments in that comment.
I dont even know your post is exist the time i create this CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back