• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Breath of the Wild) Vs. Asta (Pre-Timeskip)

Link (Breath of the Wild) Vs. Asta (Pre-Timeskip)​

• Fight Location: Ground Beta
  • Starting Distance: 15 Meters
  • Endgame Link will be used
  • Pre-Elves Invasion Arc Black Asta will be used
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in character
Link: @speedster352 @XXKINGXX69 @Chariot190 @Popted2 @Nierre @Knifeman29 @Lou_change
Asta:

Inconclusive:
axe3Oa2.png
XE52L5n.png

Last edited:
what I mean by cancel out is that both Link and Asta have anti-magic swords, so they're just gonna go at it forever, with link attempting to use something different and have that cancelled out by Asta's swords

incon

Anti-Magic (Asta uses swords that are imbued of the mysterious Anti-Magic energy, each of them having different shape and abilities. With those swords, he can easily cut through any magic spell with incredible ease regardless of the shape or even the attribute of the spell, he can also nullify magical teleportation by stabbing the sword into the teleporter's general vicinity. They can even nullify Langris' attacks which can erase out of space anything in a certain path. Anyone taking a clean hit from those swords will be unable to use magic, application of Magic Power, for a variable period of time. The more Anti-Magic Asta uses, the more potent his nullification becomes)

From Raia´s Power Nullification (Comparable to Evil Eye Fana who can prevent Finral from manipulating space)

From Zagred´s Power Nullification (Zagred's Magic Power is superior to the Elves', who can neutralize spells in their presence)

Zagred can perfectly nullify Raia, Raia can perfectly nullify Finral and nobody can do shit to Asta power nullification

Edit: Because I need to sleep, I have not seen that this Asta has not faced Zagred yet, but he faced Fana and Fana could not nullify it, so at least has 1 layer of resistance confirmed

especially considering none of the Zelda games are alternate universes (besides the CD-i games, which we dont talk about), which is why we have BOTW Link scaling to 6-C in the first place

Also, I just realized that Link has the Hylian Shield, which can block any and all attacks that Asta can throw at him.
If we are using his version of Hylian Shield, it can get broken

Also, for what I have searched, Links is 41.41584681525 gigatons (probably casually but it was Hylia who did this) Asta in Black form is 53 gigatons and 26.5 without it

It's on his profile so it works. Did you even play the game? Anyway link just spams arrows at a distance and wins.
Yes I've played the game, but I've never used Ancient Arrows on any enemy outside of bosses and guardians so idk how it works on other enemies.

Regadless Asta has powernull so the arrows won't do any damage

It's the opposite actually, while it's true that Ancient Arrows are more effective on Guardians, that's only compared to normal arrows against them (which do **** all).

An Ancient one used against like, anything else, sends that ****** to the shadow realm.

Back