• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swords Versus Kicks (Pre-Timeskip Asta vs Adventure Arc Mori Jin) (0-2-0)

How do we know the weapon didn’t get buffed by Monkey King Mode.
The physical state of the weapons user is not proportional to the stats of the weapon. Our argument was whether or not Mori (and other characters) should scale to Yeoui's extension feat.

Bump.
Yeoui's mass is getting revised atm but it's gonna get upgraded so we can just move forward as is.
Uhhh Mori realises Asta's swords are gonna be a problem, pinches them and tosses them.

Bruh. You really need to start factoring Asta's precog into your claims. Tired of saying it over and over.
I simply think, throughout the fight, there absolutely will be at least one scenario where Mori has a chance to pinch and toss them. Just throughout fighting in general (and physical contact, see Gaksu) he should be able to identify that Asta's LS is far below his and act accordingly.

He also has non-magical fire manip (having seen Ilpyo's Ssamsu Taekkyeon kicks) and ice manip (can do ice kicks using the turbulent air created via the aforementioned fire kicks), neither of which Asta resists. Pretty much the only argument against that is "he dodges/he blocks" but they've got huge AOE and range, which Asta does not.

Also, Yeoui. He drops it on Asta or expands it into him and he can't push back due to Class Y (soon to be Pre-Stellar I think) pushing strength and Class Z mass.

Can you list me some of Asta's wincons so I can format them into a nice, single post and they can be compared?

He also has non-magical fire manip (having seen Ilpyo's Ssamsu Taekkyeon kicks) and ice manip (can do ice kicks using the turbulent air created via the aforementioned fire kicks), neither of which Asta resists. Pretty much the only argument against that is "he dodges/he blocks" but they've got huge AOE and range, which Asta does not.
Didn’t know he had these.

Wish I was knowledgeable in this series so this debate can go easily. Hop on cord.

Asta's precog is dog booty water 💧

Better than your gaee ass precog that requires being touchy with your opponent.

Mori don't even need precog, he just got skill 🛴

Unless my guy has skill against a guy who can literally read any move he makes from a distance. It’s gonna be prettyyyy tough for the lad.

I better stop talking about the precog until some dude comes here and downplay the **** out of it without providing full context. Cuz imma be mad

Unless my guy has skill against a guy who can literally read any move he makes from a distance. It’s gonna be prettyyyy tough for the lad.
We've already discussed he DOES in fact have this kind of skill. You disagreeing with that tho is an entirely different story.

Back