• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limited space-time manipulation for DBS god tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Calaca said:
This has been beaten to death and rejected every single time for the same haxes.

Can't we create a discussion rule to forbid these threads from existing? People is very tired of dealing with the same arguments every week.
Again, rejected over and over again, you're not giving any new evidance that hasn't been rejected yet.

Sense we been on this topic this probably a good time to bring up Goku resistance to Time Stop like it seems more like just a weakness of Hit's move then a actual resistance.

Huh... I'm not taking side with the people who think everyone should get a ton of resistances for being stronger than someone who resisted something once. I think we should create a rule so we can close such threads without further advice like we have the rule for the overall scaling for DBZ.

It's not logical what they say (It contradicts the PS). But if they are going to do it this way, Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Broly and Gogeta, should receive the respective changes, for showing such feats.

Ionliosite said:
The Calaca said:
This has been beaten to death and rejected every single time for the same haxes.

Can't we create a discussion rule to forbid these threads from existing? People is very tired of dealing with the same arguments every week.
Again, rejected over and over again, you're not giving any new evidance that hasn't been rejected yet.
Just like you and your vice shout thing, it didn't stop you.

I don't see how 'iT hAS bEeN ReJEcTeD' change that thinking that Toppo can one shot Jiren because 'muh Hakai' is stupid and doesn't work at all.

Tbh the scaling for hax Resistances should be put to a vote. Let democracy decide if it gets added or not.

And that has to do with the subject?

I can't believe they don't understand something so simple.
The feats of resistance / attack of Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Broly and Gogeta, was thanks to their AP / Power / Energy / Ki, not for their physiology or some special ability. It is very easy to understand.

If used the head, there would be no debate.

Nethier side is going to budge though, regular discussion isnt really making progress when it comes to this topic. Seems like the easiest and best option to make it a vote. Plus while the majority isnt always right. I would say it's unfair for the minority to completely shut down the majority. Especially when were just talking about updating pages on a fan wiki. Both the majority and the minority have the possibility of being wrong. Which is one of the reasons I think making rules banning topics is ridiculous.

ArmBill said:
Nethier side is going to budge though, regular discussion isnt really making progress when it comes to this topic.
No, it totally has made progress on the around 10 threads around this very topic, and rejection has always been the result. It's seriously better to just add the rule so this problems won't keep poping.

LoL! It seems that the above was not understood. My English is bad.

It's through Ki that the characters have more speed, strength and endurance, not because of their physiology. Your argument is laughable (no offense).

Mask Green said:
It's through Ki that the characters have more speed, strength and endurance, not because of their physiology.
That's exactly my point. You're not getting hax and resistances via AP my man, unless there's a physiology explanation applying to the whole verse I've never heard, there's no reason it'll scale.

What is AP here? Isn't it the Ki / Power?

It has never been said that it is because of its physiology, but because of its Ki / Energy.
The rest seems only an excuse on your part.

Mask Green said:
It has never been said that it is because of its physiology, but because of its Ki / Energy.
Thanks for accepting it yourself. Yeah, no statement, not getting anything.

Don't Naruto characters have resistance to Ice manipulation because of upscaling chakra control from Kakashi? This seems similar

Darkfire890 said:
Don't Naruto characters have resistance to Ice manipulation because of upscaling chakra control from Kakashi? This seems similar
Naruto has resistance to ice manip and cosmic radiations, so it likely is due to space travel, since everyone who does that gets it.

And in what contradicts what I have written? What does this have to do with physiology? The AP is the one that gives resistance to space-time attacks, not the physiology.

Seriously, I don't understand where you want to get.

I had a problem in that thread when this "vice shout" ability was decided to be portal creation but never got to bring it up again. It really isn't and there is no vice shout ability. Portal Creation is the ability to generate and travel through rifts of space and time in order to quickly travel between two places. It's what Anilaza does at will when he actively opens portals between any two points.

What Super Buu and Gotenks did was just rip a hole in the space time of a pocket dimension. And it's clearly done through power, no doubt about that. That's a smaller version of space-time destruction feat, which a much stronger Vegeta showed in DBS in the same room. And what Goku and Jiren did to Hit's dimension, Kale did to Cocotte's dimension.

And later, much stronger Broly and Gogeta displayed it on a much greater level, simply destroying the space time barriers like that even when they weren't inside any alternate dimension like in the cases above.

Can you stop saying "Logically this...Logically that?

"Logically" speaking a fight between Gogeta and Broly should've destroyed the Universe.MUCH weaker version of Goku send waves across the universe and put it at risk and the clash between MUCH stronger Gogeta and Broly didn't do shit.

"Logically" a simple punch from Gogeta or Broly should've opened a portal like what Anilaza,Gotens and Buu.But they didn't do that.

So stop scaling shit from one character to another,they will never ever display such abilities and they don't have it.

Don't use LOGIC,its fiction and especially dumb one.

If subsequently, the characters do not cause damage on a universal scale, it's merely by "Screenplay". And this has been seen in many works.

Así que diganle al señor slacjow, que se vaya a patalear para otro lado.

On the issue. It has already been demonstrated, with explicit feats, that some characters can cut, hit and destroy (with AP) the space. In addition to having resistance to space-time cuts as a vegeta.

Yo le digo

Well, if it has been shown so many times, it's evidently a more consistent case where AP grants "Hax".

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
If this ability goes through for DBS's cast, a revivial of the thread I made will be made again.
That is not the same as this and I already pointed it out in the thread. There was no confirmation that it was done by raw power, nor any statement allowing scaling, only your interpretation. Even if you claim it is the same thing, it would be the same case as Anilaza's which was also done by raw power but doesn't scale to anyone because there was no follow-up of multiple other characters doing the same thing over and over again.

And this ability was already on DBS's cast, it is just listed wrongly as portal creation for some reason when it should be something like space-time destruction or about opening dimensional rifts.

But if there is jsut any confirmation of a standard that all of the cast has that can allow them to replicate the same feat like strength in DB then I don't see any problem whatsoever with scaling abilities and resistances if that is what Matt's thread will be ablut

Any hax feat done through AP is hax feat its simple because you cant perform hax through AP because attack potency is about energy being required to destroy specific objects while for tier 11,10,2,1 and 0 are different because we cant measure the energy but logical is thinking that AP is equivalent to a physical feat and haxes cant be done through physical means at all,there is no specific haxes given for specific AP values .Why you may ask? Because hax and attack potency dont correlate at all though hax could be treated as AP sometimes but haxes can never be scaled like AP otherwise that will defeat the point of haxes which is to be independent from AP tiering mostly.

This is my understanding for how haxes works in this wiki.I could be wrong so feel free to correct me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back