• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limited space-time manipulation for DBS god tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then we have 3 options here

1) Either DB is given special treatement and have haxes/resistence given for stronger AP

2) All of the verse will have to be treated like DB and whole hax standards have to be redefined

3) DB is treated just like how other verses are treated regarding hax so stronger AP means no resistance/haxes given to them

We know no 2 option isn't possible since it will be too time consuming and not logical since other verses don't follow that logic,option 1 would be weird as its being a exception and being treared differently than other verses on how hax works when haxes standards are for all the verses,option 3 fits with haxes standards as all other verses are treated the same but it wont fit with DB logic

So I agree with option 3 in this site and outside option 1 could work too so while I use option 1 outside the site I will go with option 3 in the site

Personally i'm don't think Gogeta and Broly's feat can even be consider hax, rather this would be just count as an ability which scale of effect is entirely based on someone's AP, especially when those rifts have never show to ignore anyone's stats.

Yes, i know Space-Time Manipulation can be considered hax, but i don't this this is always the case, there is a good difference between shatter dimensional barriers via raw strength and having a specific attack which can slicing through space itself, in the former case you cannot prove that those punches can bypass anyone's natural durability.

Even in Real Life you can actually affect space-time if you generate enough energy, like with the collisions between neutron stars, due of this i don't think this type of feats (that feats which a characters techniques show an ability via raw strength rather than via specific techniques) can be classified as true hax.

I can see why it would most likely be AP feat if we knew the exact size of dimension or reality but since we dont know its size its unquantifiable so basically breaking dimensions or reality as it was called one would be strictly hax feat just like per say Buuhan feat of destroying dimensional barriers which would require some kind of hax in order to destroy it so yeah it hasn't shown to be durability negating which alot of haxes are but its going to affect dimensions which in itself is hax specially when its not higher dimensional or doesn't have size specifications and having limited space and time manipulation just means that they produced this hax through AP alone which should be hax as space and time manipulation isn't AP

I dont know but attack which can pierce through dimensions doee look like AP feat now that you put it like that but Gogeta and Broly feat here is being treated like hax ie space and time manipulation so logically it should bypass durability unless thry both have resistance to time manipulation so we cant add the hax done through AP because its not possible otherwise to do hax like limited space and time manipulation by pure AP

Yes you have a good point attacks like collison with nuetron stars and blackhole can affect space and time but in fiction atleast the energy equivalent to nuetrons stars dont affect space and time as its done when you reach tier 2 but well I can see your point though I am not too knowledgeable about this

This thread basically got hijacked from arguing whether a specific ability that actually has been shown to scale above, to one between anti and pro ap/hax connection.

Honestly, feel like this should just be closed at this point of sidetracking.

The arguments were basically going in a circle. People got tired of arguing with staff members who are arguing in circles.

So if this goes through we can do revisions for other verses like DB with abilities cause their are abilities like this for other verses for sure.

We are agreeing with this if this revision is forced to go through lol

"The arguments were basically going in a circle. People got tired of arguing with staff members who are arguing in circles."

You... literally brought nothing to the table with your comments. I'm not sure why you think that, given that not only was there staff at both sides, but the actual amount of staff comments is pretty low in comparsion to the regular member ones but ok.

My point was that the revision wasn't going anywhere... Did you not even read my comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back