• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro Vs. Raditz

According to this. Lille Barro Wins. Since the fight is over. I want to know, should this victory be added, or you guys have second thoughts on this?

According to them the Rules are:

Base Raditz

Barro starts in Holy form.

Stage probably, Earth.

No knowledge of each other.

In character. No bloodlust.

Who wins?

Raditz can't technically harm him, but Barro can't touch Raditz...

Sheoth said:
Raditz can't technically harm him, but Barro can't touch Raditz...
But when Raditz runs out of Ki, he will get tired and Barro can shoot him. His attacks bypass durability. Raditz can also die of old age, Quincies can live for 1,000 years+

That's assuming Raditz will run out of ki in a short time span. If he sees nothing is working, then he will just leave.

Sheoth said:
That's assuming Raditz will run out of ki in a short time span. If he sees nothing is working, then he will just leave.
The saiyan's pride in him won't allow him to run from the battlefield. Technically in character Raditz could leave, he is a coward after all. Lille Barro can still teleport and fly he can blast the ship to oblivion. He's not gonna let him go if they are in character. In 1 v 1 you can't exit the battlefield unless you can teleport between dimensions. They didn't mention anything about Raditz having his spaceship. Raditz is a sinner before his eyes.

Then Raditz turns the earth into an inhospitable pile of rubble. Seriously, going by this logic of "barro will forever pursue him," then I guess barro solos everyone excluding buu and Beerus...

Barro wins due to intang but......

Lille barro MHS+ should be almost as fast as shunsui yet utilizes teleportation.....>Shunsui MHS+ should be as fast as Jugram>Jugram MHS+ should be as fast as ichigo>Ichigo possibly MHS+......wut?

Sheoth said:
Then Raditz turns the earth into an inhospitable pile of rubble. Seriously, going by this logic of "barro will forever pursue him," then I guess barro solos everyone excluding buu and Beerus...
He can't beat Buu because of his regen. He can't beat Beerus because he doesn't have Godly Ki. "Then Raditz turns the earth into an inhospitable pile of rubble."

Ki users: Can run out of energy and stamina sooner or later.

Reiryoku users: Won't lack energy unless their hearts stops beating.

If Raditz destroys the Earth he will die and Lille can just return to the Vandenreich dimension using the shadow portal

GTgokussj4 said:
1.Raditz is Sub-Relativistic
2. If you keep firing at someone and it does nothing i would leave that fight also.
In 1 vs 1 battles no one leaves the battlefield. Unless you can jump dimensions.

Sheoth said:
If raditz destroys the planet both will die I guess, so planet busting can't be an option

Faisal Shourov said:
Sheoth said:
If raditz destroys the planet both will die I guess, so planet busting can't be an option
If Raditz destroys the Earth he will die and Lille can just return to the Vandenreich dimension using the shadow portal.

Ok, so Lille can teleport, become intangible and regenerate. Only way Raditz can win is by blitzing and vaporizing instantly as battle starts. If Raditz doesn't do that the Lille can shoot Raditz with X-Axis.

Raditz wins if he's bloodlusted and blitzes. Otherwise Lille has good chance of winning

Faisal Shourov said:
Ok, so Lille can teleport, become intangible and regenerate. Only way Raditz can win is by blitzing and vaporizing instantly as battle starts. If Raditz doesn't do that the Lille can shoot Raditz with X-Axis.
Raditz wins if he's bloodlusted and blitzes. Otherwise Lille has good chance of winning
The fight starts with Lille Barro, already in Vollstandig. In this form the X-axis is already activated. Read above for more info.

But i agree with you if he starts in base.

I'm not saying outright destroy the planet, Raditz isn't powerful enough to do that. He would likely resort to making it a barren wasteland after seeing nothing is working (he could do it pretty casually), and after that then who knows what happens. You could say barro could just kill him afterwards because Raditz can't fend against his attacks, but then where do you draw the line? Can barro beat ssj3 Goku, gotenks, and mystic gohan by this same logic as well?

Honestly this would be inconclusive at best.

Lille Barro wins I cant see a way for raditz to wins. he would not destroy the planet because it would kill him two. Lille Barro is to hax.

Sheoth said:
I'm not saying outright destroy the planet, Raditz isn't powerful enough to do that. He would likely resort to making it a barren wasteland after seeing nothing is working (he could do it pretty casually), and after that then who knows what happens. You could say barro could just kill him afterwards because Raditz can't fend against his attacks, but then where do you draw the line? Can barro beat ssj3 Goku, gotenks, and mystic gohan by this same logic as well?
Honestly this would be inconclusive at best.
You say that as if Raditz, would never get tired from battle or run out of energy. This is not the first character with such Hax. In the end Barro will catch him.

Other Dragon Ball Z characters have better control over their energy and they wouldn't lose so easily. Besides DBZ is not the strongest verse out there. It is strong but not the strongest. And no, i'm not saying that Barro could take on all of them. But you shouldn't imply help from a verse or skip a question. Over a 1 v 1 match.

ok the way how I see it is dbz are very strong one of the best out there. but Lille Barro is a bad match for them. he like a cheat code for the dbz unless you have god ki. he wins because of 2 things

1 cant be hit

2 he can shoot any think

with Lille Barro its not about power if you don't kill in in his first form its kind of game over.

Raditz will probably make the planet a wastland and wis and by wast land i mean destroying the entire atmosphere, Raditz is not that stupid, but if he's blood lusted i am 100% he'll do it and leave the planet with his pod.

Aimenaltair said:
Raditz will probably make the planet a wastland and wis and by wast land i mean destroying the entire atmosphere, Raditz is not that stupid, but if he's blood lusted i am 100% he'll do it and leave the planet with his pod.
He is not bloodlusted and this topic was already cover above.

Well for starters, Raditz stomped piccolo who could more than likely turn the earth into a wasteland as well, saying he would run out of energy after that is a bit of downplay when considering with his feats, he should be able to do it very casually. And you would be implying that Raditz would continually try to kill barro when no method was working before, which I doubt would be the case.

Also, I never said DBZ was the strongest verse, that's an irrelevant point.

And again, you took what I said out of context, I'm not saying Goku and others would come in and help; I'm saying that if I were to make another thread titled SJJ3 Goku vs Lille Barro, then could this same set of logic be applied that would result in Lille winning?

I stay with my argument of this being inconclusive.

Fireboy2000 said:
Aimenaltair no theres no pod in this if he blows up the planet he cant run.
Burnng the atmospher doesn't mean blowing the earth up, the earth will be an empty baren land just like the moon.

Sheoth said:
Well for starters, Raditz stomped piccolo who could more than likely turn the earth into a wasteland as well, saying he would run out of energy after that is a bit of downplay when considering with his feats, he should be able to do it very casually. And you would be implying that Raditz would continually try to kill barro when no method was working before, which I doubt would be the case.
Also, I never said DBZ was the strongest verse, that's an irrelevant point.

And again, you took what I said out of context, I'm not saying Goku and others would come in and help; I'm saying that if I were to make another thread titled SJJ3 Goku vs Lille Barro, then could this same set of logic be applied that would result in Lille winning?

I stay with my argument of this being inconclusive.
I never downplay Raditz like that. I said that he will run out of energy as time progresses, not after doing that. Even if he could win somehow against all the other Z-fighters, that wouldn't matter. Lille is not the only character with this ability. And that is what Hax mean or it wouldn't have meaning.

For this match, the result will be:

Lille Barro Vollstandig Wins against Raditz

Raditz Wins against Lille Barro in Base.

So, both characters get a win and a lost.

Aimenaltair ok true but it will not hit lille barro. and when raditz does a charge 1 good shot its game over.

ok if raditz destroy the lands of the earth

the things lille barro can do

1 shoot raditz when he charge attack.

2 just stand there why would he care it cant hit him

3 teleport behind raditz and shoot

4 make that horn and just kill raditz

any pick the ending you like lol in the end lille barro wins

How would he run out of energy? Doing nothing?

Raditz massively outstats barro, it's just Barro's hax that gives him a shot as we all know. But going by this same logic, then barro beats SSJ3 Goku since he will die if he planet busts and will eventually run out of energy.

As I have said, this is practically inconclusive

It's really sad that DBZ characters are put against so weak characters just because they need to breathe to survive. There is a reason why people think DBZ has no hax. The necessity to breathe to survive makes their planet busting void in almost every thread :/

Sheoth said:
Raditz massively outstats barro, it's just Barro's hax that gives him a shot as we all know. But going by this same logic, then barro beats SSJ3 Goku since he will die if he planet busts and will eventually run out of energy.

If Raditz just stands there, he is gonna get shot by X-axis. The only thing he could do is run but sooner or later he is gonna run out of stamina and Ki. Bleach character's don't run out of energy unless their heart stops beating. Meaning dead.

He can't out run Lille forever. Quincies have a life span over 1,000 years. Saiyan's dont.

HokageMangaVox said:
Sheoth said:

If Raditz just stands there, he is gonna get shot by X-axis. The only thing he could do is run but sooner or later he is gonna run out of stamina and Ki. Bleach character's don't run out of energy unless their heart stops beating. Meaning dead.
He can't out run Lille forever. Quincies have a life span over 1,000 years.
Raditz stamina and KI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lille bro.

Lille would be moving in slow motion to someone as fast as Raditz. And that is very false, bleach characters are constantly shown getting exahusted in big fights, they in no way have infinite stamina.

And I completely forgot to ask, what is the method of victory here? Death, incapacitation? I don't think waiting for someone to drop dead is a legit win.

Aimenaltair said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Sheoth said:

He can't out run Lille forever. Quincies have a life span over 1,000 years.
Raditz stamina and KI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lille bro.
Wat? Bleach character's don't run out of energy unless their heart stops beating. Their stamina is run by their energy. Did you even saw Ichigo's dangai training? He expend months training without eating or resting.

Raditz was tired after fighting Goku and Piccolo and firing a few ki blasts. He was tired. Just stop.

Sheoth said:
Lille would be moving in slow motion to someone as fast as Raditz. And that is very false, bleach characters are constantly shown getting exahusted in big fights, they in no way have infinite stamina.
And I completely forgot to ask, what is the method of victory here? Death, incapacitation? I don't think waiting for someone to drop dead is a legit win.
yeah Lille will probably throw everything he has and then fail, no stamina will render him unable to fight GG lille.

Back