• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rocker anf Omimi

dont call everything against TSBs PIS. They have weaknesses, they are not flawed. So what?

I guess this topic is that long just to answer can X-Axis penetrate TSB or not. X-Axis here is like unstoppable force. You cant stop it no matter what and attack doesnt exist so it has no element/property to be comsumed by Rinnegan or to be negated by TSB. And TSB here is not like immovable object. You can penetrate it as we have seen in manga. Lille wins this match easily. And Lille obviously can pierce through Obito even if he is intangible thanks to Kamui. Cuz he was able to hit himself who is also intangible.

PaChi2 said:
@Rocker anf Omimi
dont call everything against TSBs PIS. They have weaknesses, they are not flawed. So what?
Reread what I said notice how I said not PIS? Also it an be right to call minato touching it PIS considering they established you vould not touch them(especially not Edos).

The4Godlike said:
I guess this topic is that long just to answer can X-Axis penetrate TSB or not.
X-Axis here is like unstoppable force. You cant stop it no matter what and attack doesnt exist so it has no element/property to be comsumed by Rinnegan or to be negated by TSB. And TSB here is not like immovable object. You can penetrate it as we have seen in manga. Lille wins this match easily. And Lille obviously can pierce through Obito even if he is intangible thanks to Kamui. Cuz he was able to hit himself who is also intangible.
This is just bad reasoning all round.

1. X-axis has never been said to be an unstoppable force or even a force at all.

2. That is a HUGE NLF. with nothing backing it up,

3. TSBs were penetrated by specific circumstances.

4. Fals equivalency, Obito's Kamui is him shifting is body so it was never there in the first place. X-axis would not touch him thus he would not be injured. It is completely different to Lille's intangibility.

Oh boi relax a bit. I didnt said X-Axis is unstoppable force. I just said it was something like that if you think about it. Even Lille himself said his powers cant be hindered no matter how many walls they use. You are saying NLF to X-Axis's not being existing. You were in the last thread also and we talked about it a lot. He himself is saying there is no bullet in his attacks meaning he hasnt shot anything and meaning attack doesnt shot anything and that meaning attack doesnt exist but exists and pierces everything at the same time. Obito obviously getting hurt. All Quincies/Hollows/Shinigamis can shift dimensions. Even if Lille cant hit Obito(which wouldnt happen tho) he can shift dimensions togethet with Obito and can hit him. Remember Quincies shadows?

The4Godlike said:
Oh boi relax a bit.
I didnt said X-Axis is unstoppable force. I just said it was something like that if you think about it. Even Lille himself said his powers cant be hindered no matter how many walls they use. You are saying NLF to X-Axis's not being existing. You were in the last thread also and we talked about it a lot. He himself is saying there is no bullet in his attacks meaning he hasnt shot anything and meaning attack doesnt shot anything and that meaning attack doesnt exist but exists and pierces everything at the same time. Obito obviously getting hurt. All Quincies/Hollows/Shinigamis can shift dimensions. Even if Lille cant hit Obito(which wouldnt happen tho) he can shift dimensions togethet with Obito and can hit him. Remember Quincies shadows?
False equivalency again.

It is an NLF you have to show him doing a few things for it to be able to pierce TSB.

Show it piercing a magic barrier.

Show it pierce a power nulling barrier. It has done neither of those 2 things thus without feats it can not shoot through the TSB.

He said he shot no bullet not that he shot nothing at all. It could be a laser and hecan be saying he shot no bullet.

They can shift dimension between 2 specific places or really 3. using specific gates to travel make a CRT for them to have dimensional travel then we can talk. Also it does not matter if he shifts dimensions to attack obito, Obito can just shift back to the real world. Unless Lille can shoot in 2 place at once.

Also I am calm but when the hundreth person comes in and shows they have clearly not read the thread by bringing the same arguments that I have debunked like 100 times now it gets annoying.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
X-Axis is durability negation attack. Unless TSB has null such attack before, X-Axis destroys the orbs easily.
so durability negation works on power null ?

Or maybe I should say X-axis is an ability that Lille Barro has to target and has a vector and since TSBs negate abilities TSBs negate X-axis.

Do think whatever you want man. Im not gonna debate this nonsense with you. Just one thing im gonna say. You are saying it was not just bullet it can be laser or something else. Then why was the Royal Guards surprised when Lille said there is no bullet. Or would Lille specially explain that he is not shooting a bullet but he might have been shooting laser or anthing else ? When you think about it calmly and unbiased you can only conclude one thing. He was indeed not shooting anything and thats why Royal Guards were shocked about it. Of they would have seen something coming and piercing their defence theh wouldnt be that shocked because they can understand what the shot was about. But there was no shot so they were shocked. Damn i feel literally stupid because i needed to write this.

Rocker1189 said:
Or maybe I should say X-axis is an ability that Lille Barro has to target and has a vector and since TSBs negate abilities TSBs negate X-axis.
Non Limits Fallacy.

The4Godlike said:
Do think whatever you want man. Im not gonna debate this nonsense with you. Just one thing im gonna say. You are saying it was not just bullet it can be laser or something else. Then why was the Royal Guards surprised when Lille said there is no bullet. Or would Lille specially explain that he is not shooting a bullet but he might have been shooting laser or anthing else ? When you think about it calmly and unbiased you can only conclude one thing. He was indeed not shooting anything and thats why Royal Guards were shocked about it. Of they would have seen something coming and piercing their defence theh wouldnt be that shocked because they can understand what the shot was about. But there was no shot so they were shocked. Damn i feel literally stupid because i needed to write this.
Or they are shocked because they can not see what he fired? You dont have to be shocked because the person is firing nothing. Maybe they are shocked because he easily ignored their defenses, they can be shocked by anything. Also please do go you are just repeating what has been debunked over and over.

Oh so the scans I provided above are head canon, alright then. Glad to know my mind can draw.

Also please bring me the statements that it is spatial manipulation or erasure I would love to see them because funnily enough the main reason we are having this argument is that there is none.

Also you talk about feats and statement and expect me to believe that his X-axis with no feats of ever pirecing even a magic barrier can pierce a power nulling magic barrier lol yeah no.

Dude I already explained those scans ..are you trying not to understand.. Thats just visual effect..and that's the only time it's shown..by the time of shunsui fight kubo switched from vapour to x light thingy appearing at the mmuzzle of his gun and the target..thats just how he represents the "nothing" being fired.... Else you have to explain why there is no vapour in shunsui battle. Also if you really insist and really believe and you like adamant it is vapour...then forcefully ripping part of a molecule of an object from space may cuz that reaction.

2)okay I checked and there is no word for word "spatial manipulation "but there are two dialogue about his abilities.. Expalaning that it erases from point A to point B.. Riddle me this though if he doesn't shoot a reishi bullet?or an object made out of reishi?what does he shoot? Answer this correctly and I concede.. Though it had already been answered that it shoot" nothing"but erases by Kubo,so curious to see your answer...its on you to prove the something it shoots..cause I already prove it shoots nothing by get theis,..MANGA FEATS ...oh the vapour thing is starting to sound redundant don't bring it up again.

3)it can't be seen,obviously.cant be touched obviously,cant be sensed obviously..and pierce two top tier zanpakutou and a royal guard instantly....shunsui isn't even attempting to block(and He usually does e.g against stark and Robert)..what more feats do you want..."spatial manipulation " is a label we put on abilities here on vsbattle wiki ..it's not a bleach thing...then again Lille feats fit the description of spatial manipulation..so what more feats do you want..

Anyway just answer the fudging question so I'd concede...what does Lille shoot????

Except it is not since that is what TSBs do. The real no limits fallacy is that X-axis can pierce anything.

So TSBs can null anything is not NLF.

But X-The Axis can pierce anything is NLF.

good to know.

Anyway just answer the fudging question so I'd concede...what does Lille shoot????

Answer to that is we dont know but he shoots something if not there is not need for him to pierce anything towards his target just pierce the target directly.

PaChi2 said:
So TSBs can null anything is not NLF.

But X-The Axis can pierce anything is NLF.

good to know.
Never said it could null anything you are just putting words in my mouth. I had provided its weaknesses waay before X-axis is not its weakness

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Lasers from his arm and blows a giant trumpet made of lights, both are also imbued with X-Axis Durability Negation element.
You dont say. It changes nothing it has to hit a powr nulling shield.

Rocker1189 said:

Answer to that is we dont know but he shoots something if not there is not need for him to pierce anything towards his target just pierce the target directly.
LIGHT. THIS FORM SHOOTS LIGHT. JESUS.

He isn't shooting anything. The only thing he could possibly shoot is Reishi and the Cage of Life didn't absorb it. Meaning it's not Reishi. Therefore he isn't shooting anything. Saying otherwise is 100% baseless speculation and going against the very fundamentals of Bleach.

Rocker1189 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Lasers from his arm and blows a giant trumpet made of lights, both are also imbued with X-Axis Durability Negation element.
You dont say. It changes nothing it has to hit a powr nulling shield.
Has said powernulling shield negs a dura negs attack before?

Dudeeee. He opens holes whatever in his way when he aims at you. Lille aims at Obito, Obito tries to use TSB , But by the Lille pull the trigger Obito would already be pierced by Lille and at the same time whatever in his way also would be pierced. It like auto wound stuff. It is like death spells in games need to pass TSB to touch Obito to begin with. As they are not skillshots but they aimed at directly their opponent , X axis is the same but it is also piercing everything in his way in the exact timeline he pierces his opponent. Im not typing anything else have a good day bruh.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
He isn't shooting anything. The only thing he could possibly shoot is Reishi and the Cage of Life didn't absorb it. Meaning it's not Reishi. Therefore he isn't shooting anything. Saying otherwise is 100% baseless speculation and going against the very fundamentals of Bleach.
653Trompete fires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back