• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something Old, Something New (Naruto Uzumaki vs Chihiro Rokuhira)

Chunin Exams/Konoha Crush Naruto will be used

Speed is equalized

Kurama is restricted

Both start 100 meters away from each other

Battle Location: Outside of a Waffle House in New York

"It's Kagurabachi'n time!": 4

F6e5KocXQAAOA0k.jpg

"Dattebayo!": 2

9deee8265124ea2d4ebc25b99840cd63.jpg

"Nah, I'd win" (Incon):

F-ihZk0XcAAhWtl.jpg

Last edited:
So uh, arguments.

Naruto: Shadow Clones will give Chihiro a little bit of trouble considering his Danmaku is fairly limited compared to the clones Naruto can dish out. He also has a lot of chakra at his disposal, and he has a few tools

Chihiro: Far more experienced, speed and AP amps via Nishiki, vastly more skilled (which could be almost stompable because Naruto at this point is a punch kick merchant), and has analytical prediction, accelerated development, and a slight stamina advantage in terms of endurance.

Stealth is fairly a non-factor here because Naruto's stealth kinda sucks and Chihiro himself is pretty stealthy, but likely not enough to completely disappear from Naruto.

So I'll vote for Chihiro. He'll likely predict which Shadow Clones are traps and then use Kuro Scatter to clear them out, then have Nishiki to get up to Naruto and beat him. Or, he can just easily outskill them because of his experience and superior swordsmanship.

Far more experienced,
In what way? His intell section doesn't really say much about his skill in h2h which is Naruto's main thing.

vastly more skilled (which could be almost stompable because Naruto at this point is a punch kick merchant),
He's rated as just Above Average, while Naruto is gifted in combat. And funnily his intel section is missing a ton... just like Sasuke's had before I updated it. But point being, Naruto is more skilled here, he's the one who commonly engages in combat with numerous gifted or genius fighters like Sasuke, Neji, Gaara who've done battle since 6yrs old as ninjas do (or 4?). He's also trained by geniuses, and overall is more accustomed to fighting in battle than Chihiro who only just recently started fighting within the story I believe a year prior?

He'll likely predict which Shadow Clones are traps
Naruto can make 2000 clones. Chihiro has the predictions to navigate through that many to know which one is a trap every time? Mind you Naruto tricked people like Neji, Sasuke, Zabuza with his clones.

Given Chihiro's speed amp ends up causing pain to his body in the long run, going through 2000 clones isn't gonna be something fast for him. And this same Naruto was able to summon Gamabunta right after, so he'd still have a lot more chakra to do more clones even if Chihiro somehow defeated all 2000.

In what way? His intell section doesn't really say much about his skill in h2h which is Naruto's main thing.
He relies on swordsmanship, also this Naruto relies mostly on stats and gets bullied by people more skilled than him in CQC, like Neji
He's rated as just Above Average, while Naruto is gifted in combat. And funnily his intel section is missing a ton... just like Sasuke's had before I updated it. But point being, Naruto is more skilled here, he's the one who commonly engages in combat with numerous gifted or genius fighters like Sasuke, Neji, Gaara who've done battle since 6yrs old as ninjas do (or 4?). He's also trained by geniuses, and overall is more accustomed to fighting in battle than Chihiro who only just recently started fighting within the story I believe a year prior?
He trained for 3 years before the main events of Kagurabachi, also, Naruto is a failure at this point in the story, he isn't as skilled as Sasuke or Neji, he won against the latter with his Battle IQ after Kurama bailed him out. Idk why he's only above average tbh, but he has already fought a master swordsman and defeated him too. And combat intellect ≠ skill without feats. Naruto may have a better battle IQ, but he doesn't have better skills than Chihiro.
Naruto can make 2000 clones. Chihiro has the predictions to navigate through that many to know which one is a trap every time? Mind you Naruto tricked people like Neji, Sasuke, Zabuza with his clones.
He'd know that at the very least that he's using them as a trap. He only caught Neji off guard due to his pride, Chihiro will take Naruto seriously enough to not let his guard down. He also is more skilled to where they wouldn't be able to land much against him. People without analytical prediction have mowed down his clones without using any abilities, so Chihiro could do the same.
Given Chihiro's speed amp ends up causing pain to his body in the long run, going through 2000 clones isn't gonna be something fast for him. And this same Naruto was able to summon Gamabunta right after, so he'd still have a lot more chakra to do more clones even if Chihiro somehow defeated all 2000.
It's not like Naruto would even whip out all 2k at the start of the fight, he'd summon them, but not like that. Also, who's to say he won't accidentally summon Gamakichi or Gamatatsu, who at this point are useless. Chihiro also saves his amps, he doesn't use Nishiki all the time, he'd save it for an opening to where he would beat Naruto.

Last edited:
He relies on swordsmanship,
So he's not in Naruto's field of skill.
also this Naruto relies mostly on stats and gets bullied by people more skilled than him in CQC, like Neji
This misses the point, cqc isn't what Chihiro shows so why bring this up?

He trained for 3 years before the main events of Kagurabachi
Can I get the chapter for this?

Naruto is a failure at this point in the story, he isn't as skilled as Sasuke or Neji, he won against the latter with his Battle IQ after Kurama bailed him out. Idk why he's only above average tbh, but he has already fought a master swordsman and defeated him toom
Naruto isn't a failure. The kid's been outdoing several smart characters in combat for a while now. And Sojo is also listed as Above Average. Again being a mastered swordsman isn't really relevant when you face other swordsman like Sojo, and not h2h fighters like Naruto is.

He'd know that at the very least that he's using them as a trap. He only caught Neji off guard due to his pride, Chihiro will take Naruto seriously enough to not let his guard down. He also is more skilled to where they wouldn't be able to land much against him. People without analytical prediction have mowed down his clones without using any abilities, so Chihiro could do the same.
You're misunderstanding, he can know, that does not mean he will always know when one is a trap when there's 30+ jumping him at a time making plans like they do. And who "mowed" down 2000 clones without using any abilities?

It's not like Naruto would even whip out all 2k at the start of the fight, he'd summon them, but not like that.
Who said that?

Also, who's to say he won't accidentally summon Gamakichi or Gamatatsu, who at this point are useless.
Who said he'd summon them? My point was about chakra amount not summoning Gamabunta. Plus if Gamabunta is unrestricted then this becomes much harder for Chihiro once he does summon him.

Chihiro also saves his amps, he doesn't use Nishiki all the time, he'd save it for an opening to where he would beat Naruto.
So he wouldn't use it for most of the fight and therefore the clones will land hits on him easier. That will just wear him down, especially when Naruto does decide to summon 2000. Also Naruto's stronger being 92.9 tons, Chihiro's gonna need to use his amps constantly to do real damage since his base is only 20.5 tons a 4.5x diff, and even with Nishiki he's 61.5 tons a 1.5x diff.

Kid Naruto only sends out 2k clones when he's emotionally amped, otherwise he never spams KBnJ

If Kurama is restricted, then Chihiro stomps hard

Why wouldn't he be when he's fighting for his life?
Ask Naruto not me.

Against Mizuki he used it when emotionally charged, against Gaara, Kimimaro, and Sasuke same thing.

He otherwise just spams a small amount of clones but nothing someone of Chihiro's caliber cannot handle.

Ask Naruto not me.

Against Mizuki he used it when emotionally charged, against Gaara, Kimimaro, and Sasuke same thing.

He otherwise just spams a small amount of clones but nothing someone of Chihiro's caliber cannot handle.
Its stated when they need to protect someone ninjas can become as strong as they must. The Op just needs a slight change to factor that in. Still don't see how its a stomp for Chihiro here, Naruto's still stronger and a better fighter on page.

So he's not in Naruto's field of skill.
Does it really matter? Being a better swordsman (which is his main thing) than Naruto being a hand to hand fighter is pretty important.
This misses the point, cqc isn't what Chihiro shows so why bring this up?
Chihiro is a swordsman, he mostly fights in CQC aside from sometimes using raged abilities like Kuro
Can I get the chapter for this?
Chapter 1
Naruto isn't a failure. The kid's been outdoing several smart characters in combat for a while now. And Sojo is also listed as Above Average. Again being a mastered swordsman isn't really relevant when you face other swordsman like Sojo, and not h2h fighters like Naruto is.
Sojo is still a master, regardless of how smart he is. This was debated in Sasuke vs Chihiro, whom mind you the former is far smarter than Naruto. And Naruto for the many years he was in the academy was a failure. Meanwhile, Chihiro trained for 3 years and was stated to be a prodigy.
You're misunderstanding, he can know, that does not mean he will always know when one is a trap when there's 30+ jumping him at a time making plans like they do. And who "mowed" down 2000 clones without using any abilities?
No one mowed down all 2000, but when Naruto summons a bunch like 30 or something, people have combated them before and dealt with him.
Who said that?
Naruto needs emotional amps and again, he never used 2000 clones at the start of any fights at this point in the story.
Who said he'd summon them? My point was about chakra amount not summoning Gamabunta. Plus if Gamabunta is unrestricted then this becomes much harder for Chihiro once he does summon him.
I misread, I thought you said he was gonna summon Gama, but if he does, Naruto still hadn't mastered summoning yet to call on Gama without Kurama.
So he wouldn't use it for most of the fight and therefore the clones will land hits on him easier.
He'd still be able to land hits on Naruto with his analytical prediction and superior skill. Again, he would squeeze in Nishiki when he can get a good hit in, not when he knows he's gonna finish the fight. That and also he has accelerated development, which will allow him to learn how to counter those clones better.
That will just wear him down, especially when Naruto does decide to summon 2000. Also Naruto's stronger being 92.9 tons, Chihiro's gonna need to use his amps constantly to do real damage since his base is only 20.5 tons a 4.5x diff, and even with Nishiki he's 61.5 tons a 1.5x diff.
That is an issue, but Chihiro can still win with his growth in battle before he fully decides to throw out all 2000, which btw, Naruto's profile doesn't have many stamina feats without Kurama (to say it doesn't at all) vs Chihiro who fought Sojo with injuries that would have taken him out for a whole month.

Does it really matter? Being a better swordsman (which is his main thing) than Naruto being a hand to hand fighter is pretty important.
In regards to what you originally said, yes it does matter. That's why I addressed it.
Far more experienced,

Sojo is still a master, regardless of how smart he is. This was debated in Sasuke vs Chihiro, whom mind you the former is far smarter than Naruto. And Naruto for the many years he was in the academy was a failure. Meanwhile, Chihiro trained for 3 years and was stated to be a prodigy.
Yeah at swords not h2h. In fact Chihiro's intell doesn't mention much about his sword skill

Naruto's profile doesn't have many stamina feats without Kurama (to say it doesn't at all) vs Chihiro who fought Sojo with injuries that would have taken him out for a whole month.
His stamina section just says large reserves of chakra, it doesn't mention Kurama.

Besides that, you should probably pick characters whose page's are updated or with more to offer in a match than Naruto who you think is a failure and not good at combat. Just seems like a spite match otherwise.

In regards to what you originally said, yes it does matter. That's why I addressed it.
Still is important that Chihiro is a better swordsman than Naruto is a hand to hand fighter
Yeah at swords not h2h. In fact Chihiro's intell doesn't mention much about his sword skill
Not everything about a character is found in their intelligence section, there are many profiles where their skills are straight up not there. Of anything, Chihiro's needs an update then.
His stamina section just says large reserves of chakra, it doesn't mention Kurama.
My bad again, I forgot it mentions just his Chakra reserves. Point still stands that Chihiro has better overall stamina because of his endurance vs Naruto who just has his Chakra reserves.
Besides that, you should probably pick characters whose page's are updated or with more to offer in a match than Naruto who you think is a failure and not good at combat. Just seems like a spite match otherwise.
I just wanted to do this match because Sasuke vs Chihiro exists and no one has made any matches with Chihiro yet. I would've done anyone from Demon Slayer, but uh...... They kinda get AP stomped, and even then, if I did do a DS character, Chihiro likely would get skillstomped.

I just wanted to do this match because Sasuke vs Chihiro exists and no one has made any matches with Chihiro yet. I would've done anyone from Demon Slayer, but uh...... They kinda get AP stomped, and even then, if I did do a DS character, Chihiro likely would get skillstomped.
I can suggest some.

Can do Kusakabe. Could do teen Geto.
Maybe Kusakabe, definitely not Geto. Geto is 8-A and has a shit ton of curses. Chihiro would get outnumbered and one of those Cursed Spirits would one shot him. He also doesn't have any Dura Neg either, so he has no way to damage Geto.

Naruto at this point in the series doesn’t have much to him. The most he could do is try punching Chihiro with clones, but he should be beaten pretty easily with the skill gap and Chihiro having a weapon. Voting Chihiro

also this Naruto relies mostly on stats and gets bullied by people more skilled than him in CQC, like Neji
this just isnt true, most of naruto's enemys are significantly above by like thousands of times, see zabuza or more skilled and he has shown effective multi step strategies on the fly against people significantly better analytical prediction.

this just isnt true, most of naruto's enemys are significantly above by like thousands of times, see zabuza or more skilled and he has shown effective multi step strategies on the fly against people significantly better analytical prediction.
Like who? Zabuza isn't listed as a master swordsman like Sojo and he hasn't fought Sasuke with any Sharingan beyond the first tomoe yet. After all, Chihiro would catch on with his accelerated development that his clones would be making those strategies. He also doesn't immediately do this as shown with Neji where he literally just thought of that after he would've definitely lost without Kurama. The whole time he literally was just running at him and seeing what stuck.
0001-054.png

this is more than 30 im sure lol
Still was done via emotional amps. He never let out this many clones at this point in the story without amps.

Like who? Zabuza isn't listed as a master swordsman
thats kinda irrelevant, because being more skilled in a specific discipline means little if your opponent isnt playing by the same rules, in an actual combat scenario with very overlapping skills, its about who is more holistically a better fighter. in the same way the most skilled swordsman's skills mean very little if his fighting someone who specializes in archery. also yes Zabuza is a skilled swordsman, if your going by the tags then naruto just outright outsmarts him and out stamina's him.

Naruto is a creative genius but it took a while for him to be really skilled. He had a good performance against Gaara and Kiba but neither of those guys should touch Chihiro’s sword skill or instinct

Still was done via emotional amps. He never let out this many clones at this point in the story without amps.
he absolutely will if his life is in danger
0047-014.png

the only time he doesnt is in cases when its not a life or death situation or when the opponent is significantly above him.

Zabuza isn't listed as a master swordsman like Sojo and he hasn't fought Sasuke with any Sharingan beyond the first tomoe yet.
The profiles are really poorly done when it comes to anything besides ap and speed lets be real. I could go find several statements for Zabuza putting him as a genius combatant and Zabuza's part of the 7 mist swordsman, masters of their swords. Forget the fact Zabuza trained Haku, someone above Kakashi, was raised in the mist village, a village predominantly shown to use swords. Or forget the fact Zabuza used to be Anbu as well.

Why do ya talk about Naruto as if you didn't read or watch it?

thats kinda irrelevant, because being more skilled in a specific discipline means little if your opponent isnt playing by the same rules, in an actual combat scenario with very overlapping skills, its about who is more holistically a better fighter. in the same way the most skilled swordsman's skills mean very little if his fighting someone who specializes in archery.
Chihiro is still a better swordsman than Naruto is a h2h fighter, and in CQC, this is relevant, unlike your example. Being a better swordsman thsn someone is a h2h combatant is a significant feat since Chihiro at his best is better than Naruto at his best.
also yes Zabuza is a skilled swordsman, if your going by the tags then naruto just outright outsmarts him and out stamina's him.
Not likely, all it says is that he has high chakra reserves, while Chihiro has been shown to fight with injuries that would've taken him out for months. And Chihiro has more experience than Naruto in training anyway, intelligence isn't that big of a factor when AD will allow him to somewhat catch up. And AFAIK, Zabuza doesn't have many notable feats, I'd argue he's a man with a sword (which is too disrespectful) but compared to Chihiro and Sojo, he isn't as skilled as far as profiles go, and besides, using your logic, it doesn't even matter anyway.

Naruto is a creative genius but it took a while for him to be really skilled. He had a good performance against Gaara and Kiba but neither of those guys should touch Chihiro’s sword skill or instinct
Because they don't use swords??? And no, you're comparing kids who were raised to be killers and assassins since they were young to fight grown men to Chihiro, who picked up a sword three years ago.

he absolutely will if his life is in danger
0047-014.png

the only time he doesnt is in cases when its not a life or death situation or when the opponent is significantly above him.
He only used that on defense to escape a giant snake, he won't just throw them out to jump someone at the start of a fight. He typically throws out like 10-30 clones, which that much shouldn't be a huge problem to deal with since those clones have pretty ass durability.

Because they don't use swords??? And no, you're comparing kids who were raised to be killers and assassins since they were young to fight grown men to Chihiro, who picked up a sword three years ago.
Well, Naruto wasn't really raised per say..... because, ya know.

What I mean is their combat skill shouldn’t stack up to him. Sure they are well trained but none of them are Neji or Lee and neither is Naruto. Chihiro is exceptionally talented, which makes the short time he’s been fighting more impressive.

Back