• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Letting my intrusive thoughts win (Yu (The Boxer) vs Mikey (Tokyo Revengers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the funniest joke would be if we stopped talking about the drama and controversies surrounding the verse and instead focused on debating the fight, I think that'd be really funny.
Or we can read Ashita no Joe tbh
ashitanojoe.jpg

I'm tired of this, gonna ask a mod to close the thread since no one wants to debate
No one wants to debate because you keep dancing around my question on why Yu's Analytical Prediction and reaction time wouldn't work better than Yu did when fighting Fabrizio and Mikey combined, answer it.

Dude I can't ******* read nor reply to everything since the thread is going so fast, please sumarise the points I'm meant to debunk

So now that we proved that 800 kj pipe attack could make Mikey pass out for some seconds until Kazutora decided to activate Mikey's rage power?

So now that we proved that 800 kj pipe attack could make Mikey pass out for some seconds untile Kazutora decided to activate Mikey's rage power?
It's a good stamina feat but I don't exactly see how that alone allows him to outlast Yu to the point he'll pass out or something. I honestly don't even see how it's much different from Yu's own feat, where he has his shoulder dislocated, loses like a quarter of his blood, and teeter-totters between life and death for who knows how long

my points haven't been answered either.
Read:
Not on the profile.

No, it's just Precognition. Checking his profile, Takemichi's Precognition only activates when he touches something specific, or randomly. This is literally non-combat applicable Precognition.

Me when a character that's not even good at fighting and has precog that doesn't work that well loses to an experienced fighter that got an amp:
shocked-black-guy-shocked.gif

No. Also, Immunity to Analytical Prediction isn't a thing.

BACK TO WORK, BOYS.
and tell me your points (sumarised)
Why wouldn't Yu's Analytical prediction and reaction time work on Mikey.
and, most importantly:

Read:

and, most importantly:
I answered this already but it got lost because people are babbling about nonsensical things. Which is why I'm getting this bs closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back