• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Letting my intrusive thoughts win (Yu (The Boxer) vs Mikey (Tokyo Revengers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did, in fact, not do this. Sorry Shmoops. You're carrying the rock still.
I did ? I literally replied to it
That's your fault on taking everything personally and easy to be triggered over something that was just silly mock and fun
If TR fanbase aren't this bad then you guys wouldn't be slandered this hard, but no
And with you and Deku attitudes it get even worse
Calling me soft isn't a good case for you

I am this close to ending it all.
The chain continues.
B1KpqGk.png
I can not see the PNG I explained this, please put this into a link so I can see

I did ? I literally replied to it
Lil bruv what you brought up isn't even ON THE PROFILE. What you brought up isn't even a RESISTANCE, it's Mikey's REACTIVE POWER LEVEL letting him outspeed Takemichi before he could use his precognition.

It's literally a non feat.

Everyone, I understand and welcome the banter and jokes. But y'all need to take a break and breath, constantly antagonizing each other isn't going to help with this thread's continued health. It's just going to cause people to get angry, report each other over small issues and have the thread eventually closed.

Okay, okay, explain why Yu's Analytical Prediction and reaction speed wouldn't work on Mikey, WITHOUT bringing up something that's not even on the profile.
Please.
I can't take it anymore.
Huh ? Mikey is immune to Analytical Prediction, during the Takemichi fight, where Takemichi was looking into the future to see Mikey's moves which is the direct definition of Analytical Prediction, Mikey adjusted his speed and went faster then Takemichi's visions ? Definition of being immune to Analytical Prediction....

Also, Yu won't be able to hurt Mikey as I have explained already

Okay guys, we all had our laughs and our hee-hee-ho-ho-ha's, surely, SURELY this time he will tell us in the next post why Yu's Analytical Prediction and reaction speed won't work against Mikey. I've faith despite not being a religious man.

9371f646bff2d26360c8d9c42f6263cf.jpg

Joe solos tbh

Huh ? Mikey is immune to Analytical Prediction, during the Takemichi fight, where Takemichi was looking into the future to see Mikey's moves which is the direct definition of Analytical Prediction, Mikey adjusted his speed and went faster then Takemichi's visions ? Definition of being immune to Analytical Prediction....

Also, Yu won't be able to hurt Mikey as I have explained already
That's not a resistance, homie. That's just moving faster than a person can react. He didn't stop Takemichi from seeing the future, he just moved faster than he could move before he could act on the future he saw.

They've literally non stop made fun of me and deku, I'm going to take it to the RvT at this point. Tired of being insulted even though I want to debate
As far as I can see, people are even arguing things that are not even in the profiles, that is a direct no-no-no in a debate that focuses on what is in the profiles.

That's not a resistance, homie. That's just moving faster than a person can react. He didn't stop Takemichi from seeing the future, he just moved faster than he could move before he could act on the future he saw.
Still, Mikey would boost his speed to counter Yu's Analytical Prediction. Not to mention you keep ignoring the fact Mikey would just tank Yu's hits and outlast him

Still, Mikey would boost his speed to counter Yu's Analytical Prediction. Not to mention you keep ignoring the fact Mikey would just tank Yu's hits and outlast him
Yu's analytical prediction not only works on people who are faster than himself, but he also literally grows in speed throughout the fight as well. Like, cmon dude.

Huh ? Mikey is immune to Analytical Prediction
Not on the profile.
where Takemichi was looking into the future to see Mikey's moves which is the direct definition of Analytical Prediction
No, it's just Precognition. Checking his profile, Takemichi's Precognition only activates when he touches something specific, or randomly. This is literally non-combat applicable Precognition.
Mikey adjusted his speed and went faster then Takemichi's visions ?
Me when a character that's not even good at fighting and has precog that doesn't work that well loses to an experienced fighter that got an amp:
shocked-black-guy-shocked.gif

Definition of being immune to Analytical Prediction....
No. Also, Immunity to Analytical Prediction isn't a thing.

BACK TO WORK, BOYS.
B1KpqGk.png

Mikey grows faster then Yu though, thats the point, again, ignoring my other point
1. You'd have to PROVE Mikey would outgrow Yu, which you haven't, nor can you.

2. Mikey's stamina doesn't account for the fact that he's also getting injured in vital areas. His stamina only shows him beating up fodder who probably can't even harm him, which honestly shouldn't even be Superhuman, but I digress.

mikey isn't growing shit
This isn't a debunk
Not on the profile.
B1KpqGk.png
He boosted his speed to the point where Takemichis Analytical Prediction didn't work would be the same here
No, it's just Precognition. Checking his profile, Takemichi's Precognition only activates when he touches something specific, or randomly. This is literally non-combat applicable Precognition.
B1KpqGk.png
Thats not how it works in their final fight, their fight is Chapter 244 I think
1. You'd have to PROVE Mikey would outgrow Yu, which you haven't, nor can you.

2. Mikey's stamina doesn't account for the fact that he's also getting injured in vital areas. His stamina only shows him beating up fodder who probably can't even harm him, which honestly shouldn't even be Superhuman, but I digress.
1. How fast does Yu grow ? Mikey grew from 1 second to above 0.029 seconds in a matter of minutes, that 10x growth in minutes, doubt Yu is higher

2. He literally got beat across the temple with a pipe from a person who scales above 800 kj, what are you talking about dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back