• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's try this again: Composite Civ vs Yhwach

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Can someone link me any Civilization vs Character thread ever made? Geniuenely asking.

Speed is Equal if you can. Yhwach starts in the Atmosphere just outside of the Civ's passive range. 5C Yhwach vs Pre Transcendant Civilization

Sid Meier:

Yhwach:

Incon: 1

>Pre Transecendant

Yhwach wipes the surface of the earth and everyone dies I believe

If anyone has any more questions about the justifications for the Composite Civ's tech, I posted links to the Tech Trees in each major game for all to view.

Ohhh, so pre-transcendance ending. To be fair, they could develop the tech to transcend really fast given that they would be very far along the tech tree at this rate. Yhwach wouldn't really be able to do much damage to the ships and soldiers as they would have gotten to the point where they can make repairs on the quantum level and grant indestructibility, but destroying the planet could let him win. That put IDK how his brand of Fatehax would deal with the Civ when they basically studied the exact mechanics of probability and don't see events as random, and can chance said events, so I'll just assume they nullify each-other.

Yeah

Either Civs break out the M I N D H A X G U N S or Watch Surface Wipes with an arrow

Yhwach was an experienced conqueror in the past,but I'm not sure how to argue this like at all because of how Civilization is.In Bleach everything has a soul including the very elements (I'm not sure if this would be a thing with verse equalization).The soldiers would get their souls passively destroyed just being in his presence if he decides to flex a bit of energy.

He could likely nuke the area effortlessly without even leaving where he is considering with a wave of his hand he lifted and transmuted an entire country in seconds.There is also the restive evolution,ressurection,fate manipulation (which is superior of probability manipulation).He could even theoretically roast the planet with Zanka no Tachi.

I don't know much about the Civ spin-off but: if this probability manipulation is simply them being able to see the futures spanning from their present state and being able to choose exactly the future they want, then Yhwach's fatehax is more absurd in terms of hax. Just from the examples cited in his profile: in the final battle aganst the protag, he was able to instantly create traps where the protag would land as if he set them up in advance before the confrontation. The problem is that he actually didn't set the trap in advance or during the battle; in other words he simply created (or choose) a future that is technically impossible (at least from the present state he was in). The other example is: he revived himself after being killed.

One point where Civ probability hax may be better is range: Yhwach vision and thus precog is not planetary.

For the indestructible tanks, he does have matter manipulation in his profile; though it depends on verse equalization(?). Also, he has the ability to "Absorb": he can eat people and stuff, very big stuff: I think at the end of the battle he expended himself to the size of the battlefield itself and tried to eat everyone. So Tanks and ships won't be a problem and he gains the powers of what he absorbs, so it's not a good idea to send him a wave of weak troops: it'll only make him stronger.

Back