• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk About Magolor: Fixing Kirby's Profile and Scaling

Ah shit they're broken? Last time I used them they worked.

One of them was Large Star level+ during a scene where Kirby was explicitly at 1/10 his normal strength. Forgot the exact result of the other one.

DarkLordofShadows said:
@Dark
That's the joke...
If that's true........Ryu and Azzy are having a field day with Cal lol. Poor guy. Hope he doesn't get Lucemon flashbacks lol

Let's start a gofundme for Cal to buy a Nintendo Switch so he can buy the new Kirby game ovo. It'll cheer him up :p

Ryukama said:
One of them was Large Star level+ during a scene where Kirby was explicitly at 1/10 his normal strength. Forgot the exact result of the other one.
Did you get them from the OBD Comprehensive Enerby List?

I can get the results.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The real cal howard said:
Question, did we delegitimize King Dedede's feat of removing all the stars in the sky?
I don't think so?
That would be High 4-C.
I still think Dedede's feat is absolutely ridiculous.

The fact that they are visible in their entirety from the planet's atmosphere indicates that they are either far closer or far smaller than actual stars. I'm leaning towards it being both.

Also, the fact that Dedede can keep them somewhere on the planet after taking them without any implied use of pocket reality manipulation or anything like that, this means they must be a lot smaller than the planet. Thus not Tier 4.

Yeah, Dedede's feat seems like gag cartoon logic. But maybe he has the magical ability to compressed, shrink the volume of stars and stuff them in a duffle bag. But it's still a High 4-C feat at best.

@Everyone,i have to ask a question,why do you guys have THIS hate towards tier 3 kirby? Are you guys SO tired of listening this concept? Do you know what? I had been ignored when i said VT's feat always,even with proof you REFUSE on accepting It,you guys are given up not only on tier 3 Kirby but also in even listening,how is this possible?! A Guy says upgrade on another verse and if its wrong even being so inconsistently and you says no soooo calm,and everything fine,but in Kirby anyone shows a proof to upgrade and everyone goes crazy af,wtf,when Will you guys be listen us?

Kirby71 said:
@Everyone,i have to ask a question,why do you guys have THIS hate towards tier 3 kirby? Are you guys SO tired of listening this concept? Do you know what? I had been ignored when i said VT's feat always,even with proof you REFUSE on accepting It,you guys are given up not only on tier 3 Kirby but also in even listening,how is this possible?! A Guy says upgrade on another verse and if its wrong even being so inconsistently and you says no soooo calm,and everything fine,but in Kirby anyone shows a proof to upgrade and everyone goes crazy af,wtf,when Will you guys be listen us?
Calm yourself, guy

@Kirby. Keep in mind that Azzy started off by saying that he was looking for VT feats to upgrade the verse, and was disappointed when he didn't find any.

@Kirby71 please calm down, we don't hate the idea of Tier 3 Kirby. It's just scientific details come first and foremost. What we want to see is irrelevant next to that.

Wait wait wait I'm confused.

I'm fine with Magolor being downgraded (I hope I can stop stomping him.)

But is 4-A puffball staying?

Im calmed and on rampage at the same time,im just saying what i believe and what is actually true,you know very well its right,people here are just not listening,incluiding me,here there is chaos.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Wait wait wait I'm confused.

I'm fine with Magolor being downgraded (I hope I can stop stomping him.)

But is 4-A puffball staying?
There's Dark mind's feat, so he's likely to remain there. And VT, if his 3-B feat doesn't get accepted (which would be strange)

What's everyone's top speed assuming Another Dimension=/=Magolor's home dimension?

The real cal howard said:
@Kirby. Keep in mind that Azzy started off by saying that he was looking for VT feats to upgrade the verse, and was disappointed when he didn't find any.
Well actually you are right,but the "people hates tier 3 kirby" came from me because i saw some Admins (like matt) coming very angry (seemed angry,at least) here and attacked even the 4-A Kirby,for that i assumed they were very tired from this.

The same blog has Galacta Knight's 9.6 Quadrillion calc, that one is still valid iirc.

Eficiente said:
It's not tho, only the Dark Matter calc was valid and it was downplay.
Wouldn't the charatcers still scale to the hearts being scattered across the galaxy/universe? Low end using scattered across the galaxy and high end getting scattered across the universe (since the statements made in game say both.)

I did a calc for that downplaying the timeframe, the formula it's probably wrong tho.

Oh, right. That feat. Yeah, that's approaching the speed of what Kirby was at before. Though, probably not as fast.

What did Kirby in that feat (the 967 quadrillions c)? He traveled from one universe to another no? That means Kirby's feat is valid,also 4-A magolor doesnt invalidate It since that dimension isnt created by magolor,It isnt magolor's pocket dimension,so yes,It is valid.

Kirby71 said:
What did Kirby in that feat (the 967 quadrillions c)? He traveled from one universe to another no? That means Kirby's feat is valid,also 4-A magolor doesnt invalidate It since that dimension isnt created by magolor,It isnt magolor's pocket dimension,so yes,It is valid.
No, the calculation was from escaping Magolor's pocket dimension to Kirby's universe. That's why it can't be used.

Eficiente said:
I did a calc for that downplaying the timeframe, the formula it's probably wrong tho.
I would have used the timeframe from the cutscene, since we see the event happen. It would at least apply to getting scattered across the galaxy as we know that the fortress is a galaxy's length away from Popstar.

Wait what? It wasnt Kirby traveling from his universe to the another dimension to fight the grand sphere doomer?

Kirby71 said:
Wait what? It wasnt Kirby traveling from his universe to the another dimension to fight the grand sphere doomer?
I don't think that one ever really got accepted. It was just "hey that calculation is cool" and it kinda got forgotten. I don't know how valid it is anymore, since that calculation assumed that Another Dimension would be a universal distance away from Kirby's dimension.

Back