• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk About Magolor: Fixing Kirby's Profile and Scaling

>"It's not be bitter."

>Literally states that he's bitter in literally the next space.

Bayo Clapping
Good Job Cal.....OvO

If Azzy didn't say that's a feat (he literally said ya nothing impressive in the OP), then it's not a feat.

Granted, Azzy did forget Dark Mind, but still 4-A, and would only support the tier (like he did before).

Uh...i feel a weird atmosphere of hate here,like if everyone agreed only to stop more attemps of this.

What would happen here if the next game brings some tier 3-A feat?

The real cal howard said:
If Azzy didn't say that's a feat (he literally said ya nothing impressive in the OP), then it's not a feat.
Granted, Azzy did forget Dark Mind, but still 4-A, and would only support the tier (like he did before).
Well,at least VT's feat would be at least high end 4-A no? To justify the "at least" part since It actually took away the most part of the galaxy (well,there were galaxies in the place where the fight takes place and those were blown up)

The real cal howard said:
Then with Magolor no longer being there to support it, it becomes the new outlier.
Nope,It would reactivate the 3-A possibily,since It would be argued again magolor's dimensión.

On the bright side, since this killed any chance of 3-A Kirby for me, I have no reason to break myself into believing it. So that's some "stress" off of me.

Killed any chance of 3-A kirby forever for you? I never saw you like that,giving Up on that,but me,im not given up in this yet,i actually believe strongly kirby deserves tier 3.

Also,did Azzy see the galaxies in the background,its very clear galaxies had been blown up with VT,that is undeniable,or are you seeing it as an outlier? Nah,that supports 3-B.

So Void Termina is now the new Magolor, lol.

I'm still collecting evidence, but if there was a way to scale Magolor from VT, what would happen?

I would like to mension that the whole speed feat thing from earlier has nothing to do with the dimension Magolor fights in and thus should not be removed.

I found this in Void Termina's death explosion, not sure if it's applicable. For everything else I will leave a comment later, but I don't think I'm going to achieve much.
Galaxy reached by the explosion-KSA
Expansion of the explosion-KSA

Cal probably gave up because thus website is relentless even if you have proof on your side. Granted, tier 3 has lottle to go by, admittedly. But goimg agaisnt mods and administrators is just stupid. Once you've familiarized yourself with a certain mindset, it's hard to change that mindset.

Speaking of the last phase, what happens exactly when kirby summons all the friends up and they all go attacking VT? Does he even summon them? Are they projections?

I agree with Dark Nebula's feat not being applicable.

I have requested many time to add the player's participation in Drawcia's battle, I don't know why it was never added. We do have confirmation of Drawcia doing the "feat" almost instantaneously tho. If it's just hax ok but we also consider this as a 4-A feat and the main reason why Kirby has resistance to existence erasure.

I never understood why pushing back that wave was 4-A so I agree.

This is missing Dark Mind and (supposedly) Marx Soul's feats, which were never really a thing.

I always had a doubt with this; Is Magolor's home dimension the same as Another Dimension? If so then it has been said to be a universe in 2 (stupidly similar) occasions, if they are different places then tier 3 Magolor can go away.

Just a heads up, but that's a different perspective. The shot of the explosion has the camera pointed where Void Termina's arena is, and Kirby unconscious then waking up and summoning the warp star among the debris is waaaay back near Popstar. Void Termina's battle also takes place inside of the galaxy.

@Eficiente

Fairly certain AD is confirmed to be the space between Magolor and Kirby's universes, hence why he travels through it to reach Kirby's, again.

Eficiente said:
I found this in Void Termina's death explosion, not sure if it's applicable. For everything else I will leave a comment later, but I don't think I'm going to achieve much.
Galaxy reached by the explosion-KSA
Expansion of the explosion-KSA
Here is my 3-B feat,why do you guys hate so much this tier 3 Kirby discussion,is the number of attemps we had with this, the reason? Are you tired of this? Anyways,if you see an evident proof,you need to accept It,the reason im being so persistent is this,i know this is a 3-B feat,undeniable.

Back