• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finally fix Star Butterfly.

It's not something that would translate to any kind of attack to things of any size, let alone something she could use in combat, we don't even know if she can use that again to replicate the feat and fuse some other 2 universes by herself, on her own will & control and w/o the same stress or specific context in which she did the feat in the show.

It's a pretty useless thing to have due to being so ill-defined.

Thank you for helping out Eficiente and Jasonsith.

@Sir_Ovens

What do you think that we should do here?

Sorry I tapped out, what feat is 2-C again?
You probably can see more details of the feat on Jasonsith's blog(last heading).

Short version is that Mewny and Earth were merged into one which technically considers as 2-C but I guess if I don't get it wrong, people are debating how it would work or does characters at all scales and/or should they have it.

Oh the magic destruction feat. Yeah it is entirely situational and would honestly work as a range feat/hax feat? Whispering spell was done with the combined effort of tons of people and needed to be done at the source of magic. At best this would be 2-C magic null but completely non-combat applicable.

Oh the magic destruction feat. Yeah it is entirely situational and would honestly work as a range feat/hax feat? Whispering spell was done with the combined effort of tons of people and needed to be done at the source of magic. At best this would be 2-C magic null but completely non-combat applicable.
The 2-C cleavage feat is performed by Starco pair only. It acts as a booster to the magic destruction feat. The big magic destruction feat itself destroys the source of magic by removing magic powers that flow to other worlds. That feat is performed by 4 casters all in super form backed by "blessings" from the other spirit royal ancestors and the book genie himself. The feat will destroy the book genie, but will teleport the casters and defenders to safety.

The two big spells are super conditional.

And spinning a planet is deemed as the same as the rotation energy of Earth. So is the mega laser blast exactly Earth busting.
And I am trying to figure out the remaining feats.

So is there any consensus regarding what we should do here yet?

Do we have the official size and mass of planet Mewni?

The rotational energy and GBE of this planet, which the Butterfly family heir members can casually do, should scale from these feat yields.

Currently we assume planet Mewni the same size as planet Earth. But any official source to approve such data?

To be honest, the small planet level or even planet may be kept for all "worthy heirs" of the royal magic wand. And anyone who reasonably fought against them scales.
Which means, Worthy royal magic wand users (including dipped down Star) & Glossaryck >= Toffee >= pre-dip down Star >= Ludo = Other Magic High Commission executive committee members
Correct me if the scaling chain goes wrong.
Now I think about it, River Butterfly briefly fought Meteora. Does he scale to that too (at least for post-Season 3 River)?

And the at most universe level+ with ultimate whispering spell and low multiverse level with ultimate curse of the blood moon on top of ultimate whispering spell.

The dimension destruction spell... now I look back to it, Skywynne wanted to destroy a planet and even call the planet Earth strangely as if "Mewni" is located in another planet similar to planet earth and so is "Dimension 811". Also, since Skywynne developed the anti gravity spell and the gravity restoration spell and she actually looked at the planet in trouble and the picture of the planet "looked close to Earth" enough, at least Planet level, possibly Universe level+ with well-charged dimension destruction spell looks good for me. (Things can change once a typical dimension size can be r3easonably determined)

What do the rest of you think of Jason's suggestions?

The spell that destroyed that dimension can be said to be 3-A via being able to be used on that scale, but not Low 2-C because the timeline of that dimension wasn't destroyed.

To be honest, the small planet level or even planet may be kept for all "worthy heirs" of the royal magic wand. And anyone who reasonably fought against them scales.
Which means, Worthy royal magic wand users (including dipped down Star) & Glossaryck >= Toffee >= pre-dip down Star >= Ludo = Other Magic High Commission executive committee members
Correct me if the scaling chain goes wrong.
You mean Toffee with the wand? He threw down with Mewberty Moon and low diffed her, he should probably be equal or maybe even above "worthy royal magic wand users" since in his case he absorbed the power of the entire MHC including Moon. The only reason Toffee got taken down is because he lost all his power and then Mewberty Star (who I think scales above Mewberty Moon but I'm not sure) one shot him since it's just regular base Toffee.
Now if we're talking base Toffee, he's most likely planet level anyway since he's equal to or scales above Zedlord and Helios who were stated to be able to destroy a planet. Feel free to comment on planet level base toffee and say what you think. The rest of your suggestions are fine with me I guess.

You mean Toffee with the wand? He threw down with Mewberty Moon and low diffed her, he should probably be equal or maybe even above "worthy royal magic wand users" since in his case he absorbed the power of the entire MHC including Moon. The only reason Toffee got taken down is because he lost all his power and then Mewberty Star (who I think scales above Mewberty Moon but I'm not sure) one shot him since it's just regular base Toffee.
Now if we're talking base Toffee, he's most likely planet level anyway since he's equal to or scales above Zedlord and Helios who were stated to be able to destroy a planet. Feel free to comment on planet level base toffee and say what you think. The rest of your suggestions are fine with me I guess.
Speaking of, Toffee's profile doesn't includes those planet level statements scans. Maybe we should give a scans for profile to certainly make a fair scaling.

If speaking of Toffee also.

2v1 and/or 2v2 matches can actually be added to profiles?

If yes, that means I would do something later.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/794966102273687612/835244991760039946/ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

There's also this that says the whispering spell, after a certain amount of time, is gonna destroy all dimensions. feel free to comment on this as well.
Hmmmmm. A big work to still die from Star's hands.

Well, I guess that's episode where creatures inside of magic wand tried to catch a existence erasure butterfly? If yes I guess it would be strong justification for potency of EE.

The spell that destroyed that dimension can be said to be 3-A via being able to be used on that scale, but not Low 2-C because the timeline of that dimension wasn't destroyed.
Are Jason's suggestions fine except for that part?

Speaking of, Toffee's profile doesn't includes those planet level statements scans. Maybe we should give a scans for profile to certainly make a fair scaling.
I'll see what I can dig up, planet level toffee is what I heard but I never confirmed it myself.

So I talked to Giver offsite and he says Toffee more likely massively upscales from season 3 Star and Marco, which is around City Block Level or wherever some calcs might get them now. There's no direct statement or interaction with Helios for Toffee to scale to him.

So I talked to Giver offsite and he says Toffee more likely massively upscales from season 3 Star and Marco, which is around City Block Level or wherever some calcs might get them now. There's no direct statement or interaction with Helios for Toffee to scale to him.
hmmmmm, so at least 8-B, likely far higher I guess?

That apples to all Magic High Commission except Glossaryck and Moon right?

One more thing: Season 1 Toffee tanked the city block explosion point blank. Not even Season 1 Star Butterfly does (she took a shelter and hid at a good distance from the epicenter). Season 1 Star scales from her own Turbo Nuclear Butterfly Blast.

Without magic, physically speaking yes. Where do you scale Moon and Glossaryck?
Since Moon, Eclipsa and basically anyone who can master the royal magic wand can cast the spells that can blast off a planet or stop a Earth looking planet (Mewni) from spinning or spinning to normal, they can reach planet level attack potency. Also, the "force" to rotate Earth can also be translated into lifting strength with the wand.

Just if the size of a pocket dimension can be better calculated (not anytime soon) instead of being assumed, I would feel safe to put their AP at higher levels.

Oh Glossaryck maintains the magic book and feeds on magic powered by the realm of magic, which should be the size of Mewni at worst. He scales far higher than the Butterfly family. He somehow just limits himself to the existence of the magic book.

River can somehow hold off Meteora as Miss Heinous for a while. Is he likely 8-B or likely 5-B since Meteora can totally use magic? Or just where his own feats stands?

Just if the size of a pocket dimension can be better calculated (not anytime soon) instead of being assumed, I would feel safe to put their AP at higher levels.
Idk if it's an assumption if the guidebook and writers on the show called the dimensions "universes" and never ever called them planets. Planet level being the AP cap is downplay. If you mean like, we don't know how big these universes are, is it not reasonable to assume it's the size of our observable universe? Like how we're assuming Mewni is the size of Earth?
River can somehow hold off Meteora as Miss Heinous for a while. Is he likely 8-B or likely 5-B since Meteora can totally use magic? Or just where his own feats stands?
Probably an outlier if River hurt Meteora, I doubt anyone without magic scales to Meteora or the other princesses.

Hey guys. I posted on SB's character page a while back to try to give Star a 5-B rating based on a few things. I was told to go here to discuss a few things. Now I'm not a calc guy or any of that sorts. I don't care if Star is put at 3-A or 2-C really. I've been reading the thread and I do want to point out a few things. I do not want to say I'm a SVTFOE expert, but I recently watched the show and I read the books.

1. Toffee has the 5-B rating based on scaling on two villains who are stated to be planet level. Zedlord and Helios.
The Zedlord statement is here

There's also a character that is capable of creating a black hole mentioned right afterwards. A black hole is seen.
Helios is this dude. This guy is a living sun. He had a gravitational pull. He threatened to eat Earth after eating all the food at the party. He was growing in size too. Star casually stopped him.

I think it's fair to say that Star, as user of the wand, and who doesn't need a wand to do magic, should be far above these two nobodies.

2. Dimensions are clearly their own universes. Even the bounce lounge dimension has stars and stuff.

That's not say there aren't pocket dimensions in SVTFOE, but they are clearly different. For example, Star's wand has it's own dimension/reality where her spell creatures hang out.

Glossaryck's home is a pocket dimension/reality:
https://youtu.be/boDlja-DkQI?t=153

Neither are accessed by "dimensional scissors" or portals. Skywynne entered Dimension 811 via scissors.

3. The multiple-dimension busting spell is not the whispering spell, it's Eclipsa's/Soloria's "Total Annihilation Spell" or "A Spell with no name". That statement is said by one of Eclipsa's spells inside the wand. The spell could only be contained by a special type of jar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oka_WFFNxM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cII1EqmrgtU

Eclipsa later uses this spell against the Solarian Warrior, mostly under control:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbY7XRKFUtI

I have several things to go over regarding Star's speed, but I don't want to jump into that yet.

Wait, but is rhombulus reliable source of information? He like suspected many people/monsters in many crimes some of which not even actually going to happen it's just Rhombulus being Rhombulus.

I think the sun guy should be compared not litteraly to the sun, because of his size but to properly calculate his size and everything, Star also defeated him by using water (which for context of this episode is his weak spot at some sort). Take also into consideration that real sun is: "The Sun, like others stars, is a ball of gas. In terms of the number of atoms, it is made of 91.0% hydrogen and 8.9% helium.". Which basically means if the guy was fully Star he would just die after star using water and turning into air.

So what are the conclusions so far here, and what do we still need to do?

So what are the conclusions so far here, and what do we still need to do?
Jasonith is thinking about capping the AP of the top tiers to like Planet Level because we don't know the sizes of the universes but since we're already assuming the size of planets to be the same size as Earth, that I think it's reasonable for the dimensions to be the same as our observable universe. Other than that, we're waiting for some calcs.

Jasonith is thinking about capping the AP of the top tiers to like Planet Level because we don't know the sizes of the universes but since we're already assuming the size of planets to be the same size as Earth, that I think it's reasonable for the dimensions to be the same as our observable universe. Other than that, we're waiting for some calcs.
Bear in mind the dimension size of different dimensions and realms is used for determining the dimension destruction feat from the dimension destruction spell developed by Skywynne. Magic High Commission (sans Moon and Glossaryck) committee members scale from Season 3 Toffee.
And that the use of dimension/realm/planet/world is pretty casual in this fictional verse.

May anyone list what feat is not calculated or is calculated but not evaluated?

Would you consider lasers from this spider to be lightspeed?
I feel not for a few reasons. 1. Lasers already not light speed.
2. It's probably not a lasers because we can see some sort of "ammo" spider uses which is similary visually to a minigun and I guess the only thing which similar to laser here is well, the visual of projectile.

Though I may ask again, have anyone in verse dodged laser puppies? They're stated to shoot by lasers so the only thing needed is someone to dodge them.

Back