• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finally fix Star Butterfly.

Now I read into it: not all dimensions in the SVTFOE verse are universe sized. Some of the are just a small realms with a mansion.
The term “dimension” is used to refer parallel universes. Just because only a specific place in a universe is explored or shown doesn’t mean that’s the limit to its size (unless we’re assuming the “Earth Dimension” aka the universe where Earth originates from is planet-sized).
Esp. when the people says "defending the dimensions in our universe".
Source for this?

I’ll comment on OP later, but can you specify what “purple magic unicorn” you’re talking about for your Marco argument?

Now I read into it: not all dimensions in the SVTFOE verse are universe sized. Some of the are just a small realms with a mansion. So destroying a dimension may not be universe tier or universe tier+ automatically. Esp. when the people says "defending the dimensions in our universe". In such case, dimension destruction may not be universe tier, Omnitraxus Prime holding a pocket dimensions with a portal at his tummy does not mean he is universe tier at all. In other words, WOG contradicts with what actually displayed.
Considering what show we're talking about, "universe" is referring to the totality of existence aka the multiverse. We already refuted this in the last thread.

Toffee scales above OP guy, Star above Toffee, Mina matched Star, purple magic unicorn defeated Mina and Marco defeated purple magic unicorn. Oh yeah universal+ Marco eh?
The Toffee that lost to Star didn't have the wand, he had none of the power he used against the MHC. The purple unicorn just scales above Mina. And Marco doesn't scale to that purple unicorn at all considering:
1. Marco had the wand with him but still did zero damage to the unicorn
2. He got stabbed by the unicorn, it's not like he tanked it
3. All Marco did was flip the unicorn, he didn't damage it at all. Lifting strength doesn't equal ap.
The unicorn only got taken out with the erasure of magic.

If Toffe just destroyed Omnitraxus then why he got harmed by a lesser attack in battle
Which one? the rest of the magic commission can just upscale from Omnitraxus.
Why was Moon's best attack against him and her other attempts to slow him down so patheric?
She did better than the entire council... everyone's attempts were pathetic, he kept absorbing power and was already really powerful by merging with the wand.
And why is Omnitraxus Prime even Low 2-C via omnipresence? Kirby isn't High 3-A via having a reality with infinite space in his stomach, particularly his profile gives him Galactic LS at minimum via the galaxy in his body despite it being small and manipulable via Size Manip, pushing the guy while barely bigger than a human shouldn't be Galactic LS, and by the same logic killing him shouldn't be Low 2-C.
He's actually the embodiment of space-time (which btw should make him 2-A, infinite timelines and infinite dimensions, in svtfoe), not sure where this was originally discussed though. He also maintains the multiverse and keeps it from eating itself, which could point to a stabilization feat. Also yeah unless someone disagrees I don't have a problem with removing the galactic LS when he's just human-sized. I'm not sure if we should treat destroying his avatars the same way we treat destroying the avatars of the Creation Trio in Pokémon or not, but in each case Toffee absorbing all his power should make him Low 2-C/2-A.

Edit: some of his avatars should scale to Low 2-C/2-A since he scales to Globgor who scales to his True Form via the Solarian Warrior and the Butterfly family.

Last edited:
defending the dimensions in our universe
This actually means multiverse then, people in svtfoe use the word universe even when referring to more than 1 space-time all the time.
Some of the are just a small realms with a mansion.
Can you prove those dimensions are just that small? Also there are infinite dimensions and I think the majority of them have been space-times on-screen, which means there should be infinite space-times which classify as dimensions.
WOG contradicts with what actually displayed.
When even?
Marco defeated purple magic unicorn. Oh yeah universal+ Marco eh?
1) He had the wand for that, 2) if Marco didn't have the wand then whatever tier the magic commission is at would be too much for him according to you so you can't even use that as an anti-feat and 3) Marco iirc has Low 2-C/2-A scaling in base but they're outliers I think.

Here are our standards for pocket realities:

this doesnt talks about being a literal space time (that has literally infinites timelines inside it)

To this all, at the right moment I can only say Marco does not scale to uni stuff pretty likely. Even with wand cause wand have to reach full potential to become uni, Marco I believe couldn't reach that (though magic wand should be listed as Marco's optional equipment and should have something that I suggested above aka "With Royal Magic Wand Marco can use abilities of Magic Wand" and link to wand).

Thanks, if the majority of these so-called “dimensions” we see on-screen are proven to be universes and there are infinite of these “dimensions” can I assume there are infinite universes in the cosmology?

Even with wand cause wand have to reach full potential to become uni
Let the scaling speak for itself I guess? If he has legit scaling on that level with the wand then why not? He could be a natural, it’s not like he hasn’t used the wand before and he has tons of experience from seeing Star do it + he wielded magical weapons for 15 years in Hekapoo’s dimension.

Let the scaling speak for itself I guess? If he has legit scaling on that level with the wand then why not? He could be a natural, it’s not like he hasn’t used the wand before and he has tons of experience from seeing Star do it + he wielded magical weapons for 15 years in Hekapoo’s dimension.
Quite true. Though there isn't much scaling For Marco using wand except for maybe horse, still should work ability wise.

K, Tom was stated to have become one with magic, which could act as another feat (for Marco) potentially? Did Marco hurt the horse or not?
Iirc he couldn't do exactly something to horse by wand, horse wasn't like damaged through the fight. But Marco physically overpowered horse by LS.

Here's Marco is more trying to run away from Horse.

Later Marco flips the Horse and that's it. Though I'm quite interested what horse did to Marco on that scene where he gave a spoon to Tom and later we see something black on his clothes.

Thanks, if the majority of these so-called “dimensions” we see on-screen are proven to be universes and there are infinite of these “dimensions” can I assume there are infinite universes in the cosmology?
I suppose so, yes.

Adding some information, likely suggesting that multiple dimensions (infinite or not) actually exists despite Omnitraxus Prime may or may not be just

In this episode "Mathmagic", Omnitraxus Prime holds a portal at his tummy that leads Star to his pocket dimension realm where he can enter the realm with his own humanoid body and monitor various timelines by looking into the rock mirrors at "Crystal Fields of Interwoven Continuum". While "infinite timelines" can be a hyperbole, multiple timelines definitely exists. So while OP guy can have limited Clairvoyance, Alternate Future Display, Extrasensory Perception, this may not warrant universal or low multiversal level on this feat alone. He is there to advise people on space-time problems rather than an omnipotent entity by himself. But the existence of multiple timelines still mean something. I will explain later.

In Starcrushed, OP space time guy is defeated by Toffee with Wand absorbed in the normal "hit by one energy blast and was defeated" way, not by any hax. Toffee might have used hax to absorb his powers but this is after he blasted OP out first.
And apparently space time balance remained roughly normal when Omnitraxus is stated to be in stasis in Return to Mewni - like it is stated that Omnitraxus' job is to keep space-time in balance so his duty for keeping space-time problems answered is more like a duty.

But the ultimate whispering spell in Cleaved... Actually (at the first explosion) only the "Realm of Magic" is destroyed, along with the magic power that flows from this realm to other realms. Since the Realm of Magic creates magic powers, destruction of this realm stops magic from "existing" by not existing, therefore not available to anywhere else when magic in anywhere else is available by the stream of magic flowing from the realm of magic.

And the will of Star and Marco wishing to see each other again... they actually wished to be together forever long ago, and their wish likely affected the spell before the first spell (with several minutes of casting time and several more to kick into full effect) turns into an explosion - like if they have to input any side effects, they did it before the first explosion leading to destruction of the magic realm. And magic is only wiped out after the realm of magic stopped flowing magic out. The swirl of Starco hugging was made with Star's own powers, Marco's remaining powers with the almost empty royal magic wand, and their wish to stay together forever.

The second explosion is made by the portal, merging "Earth and Mewni".

Looks like a reconciliation is finally made...
Now... is any calculation of destruction of Ludo's castle and the watchtower of any meaning and what would be it? Like, do they scale to anything? Also some feats performed by Eclipsa, pulverising a robot, some trees and a small boulder that stands like a hill.

Last edited:
In this episode "Mathmagic", Omnitraxus Prime holds a portal at his tummy that leads Star to his pocket dimension realm where he can enter the realm with his own humanoid body and monitor various timelines by looking into the rock mirrors at "Crystal Fields of Interwoven Continuum". While "infinite timelines" can be a hyperbole, multiple timelines definitely exists. So while OP guy can have limited Clairvoyance, Alternate Future Display, Extrasensory Perception, this may not warrant universal or low multiversal level on this feat alone. He is there to advise people on space-time problems rather than an omnipotent entity by himself. But the existence of multiple timelines still mean something. I will explain later.
He states he is space-time in the episode, not sure if that's all the proof or not though.
And apparently space time balance remained roughly normal when Omnitraxus is stated to be in stasis in Return to Mewni - like it is stated that Omnitraxus' job is to keep space-time in balance so his duty for keeping space-time problems answered is more like a duty.
Toffee absorbed his powers so he can balance it instead and this could also mean that it's a stabilisation type of thing.
they actually wished to be together forever long ago, and their wish likely affected the spell before the first spell (with several minutes of casting time and several more to kick into full effect)
Tbf they no longer had the Blood Moon Ball curse.

He states he is space-time in the episode, not sure if that's all the proof or not though.
Tbh he responded in same sentence that saying that father time is "time-time". The context of this would also be appreciated since I don't really think father time is exactly time itself.

When Omnitraxus Prime says he is space-time guy compared to Father Time's time-time guy, he is concentrating on his knowledge of space and time compared to FT's only knowledge in time.

I am sleeping soon, feel free to add your opinion.

Also welcome to share more information about the watch tower and Ludo's castle and Eclipsa's boulder pulverising Total Annihilation Spell thanks.

Tbh he responded in same sentence that saying that father time is "time-time". The context of this would also be appreciated since I don't really think father time is exactly time itself.
I don’t see a problem with Father Time being time itself, he was unaffected by the time stop that iirc affected the entire multiverse (and so was his dimension) and got knocked off the wheel by Star’s spell. Also I think we currently use the space-time thing for his low 2-C rating soooo.

Tbf they no longer had the Blood Moon Ball curse.
A bit more elaboration would be appreciated.
I don’t see a problem with Father Time being time itself, he was unaffected by the time stop that iirc affected the entire multiverse (and so was his dimension) and got knocked off the wheel by Star’s spell. Also I think we currently use the space-time thing for his low 2-C rating soooo.
Probably...Probably though Iirc wheel just stopped meaning wheel is time and Father time move that wheel....?

If all time was exactly father time only I believe he wouldn't be needed on wheel.

A bit more elaboration would be appreciated.
The bloodmoon ball is a curse determines the destiny of the two people caught in it binding them together for all of eternity, the curse was later taken care off and they forgot the moment they first fell in love iirc.
Probably...Probably though Iirc wheel just stopped meaning wheel is time and Father time move that wheel....?

If all time was exactly father time only I believe he wouldn't be needed on wheel.
You could argue they are both needed for time to exist, as such Father time would be (part of) an embodiment of time and not the sole/complete embodiment of time. Which doesn't make Omnitraxus wrong.

When Omnitraxus Prime says he is space-time guy compared to Father Time's time-time guy, he is concentrating on his knowledge of space and time compared to FT's only knowledge in time.
Omnitraxus also literally says he is space-time before that: "Okay, nah, you don't need him. He's time-time. I'm space-time."

Have you ever met someone IRL who said "I'm maths" when he actually meant "I'm really knowledgeable in maths"? Or heck when people talk about what verses they are knowledgeable on in the wiki, they don't say "I"m [insert name of verse here]".

Omnitraxus also literally says he is space-time before that: "Okay, nah, you don't need him. He's time-time. I'm space-time."

Have you ever met someone IRL who said "I'm maths" when he actually meant "I'm really knowledgeable in maths"? Or heck when people talk about what verses they are knowledgeable on in the wiki, they don't say "I"m [insert name of verse here]".
Actually a lot. Some friends actually call someone "the computer guy" or just "computer" when they refer on that friend who is computer savvy. There are nicknames or even aliases on characters who perform a move/trick so well people call them by the name of the move/trick. Maradona is infamously called the Hand of God for his hand ball goal that he scored during the Argentina v England quarter finals match of the 1986 FIFA World Cup.

I must sleep now it is 2am in Singapore but I suffer an insomnia.

The bloodmoon ball is a curse determines the destiny of the two people caught in it binding them together for all of eternity, the curse was later taken care off and they forgot the moment they first fell in love iirc.
Well I'm sure that they're have erased memory about that moment so conscience wouldn't interrupt them but I don't remember that curse itself was removed.

Well omnitraxus also says "I'm "Space-time" guy". I believe person knowledgeable on math could say "math guy", but that's it all I can argue at this moment cause omnitraxus said that litteraly on next sentence. In canon Iirc he also is more stated as guy who helds the "space-time" problem (which he did on episode of his appearance).

If you have to sleep go ahead man, that's more important.
But the ultimate whispering spell in Cleaved... Actually (at the first explosion) only the "Realm of Magic" is destroyed, along with the magic power that flows from this realm to other realms. Since the Realm of Magic creates magic powers, destruction of this realm stops magic from "existing" by not existing, therefore not available to anywhere else when magic in anywhere else is available by the stream of magic flowing from the realm of magic.

And the will of Star and Marco wishing to see each other again... they actually wished to be together forever long ago, and their wish likely affected the spell before the first spell (with several minutes of casting time and several more to kick into full effect) turns into an explosion - like if they have to input any side effects, they did it before the first explosion leading to destruction of the magic realm. And magic is only wiped out after the realm of magic stopped flowing magic out. The swirl of Starco hugging was made with Star's own powers, Marco's remaining powers with the almost empty royal magic wand, and their wish to stay together forever.
That's not what the scene where Star & Marco did spell portrayed. In SVTFOE, whenever someone dips down and does a spell, their cheeks glow. In the scene where Star & Marco did the merge spell, both their cheeks glowed. So no the event was not the result of some weird chain reaction, it was because Star and Marco used a spell right then and there and merged two universes together, thus altering the future and changing fate with the power of love. That's what the scene portrayed.

"the computer guy"
Yeah obviously but the “guy” part of it is what’s lacking in Omnitraxus’ first sentence.
"computer"
They’ll say he’s “the computer” (of the group) not he’s “computer” (as in all of it) without the “the”. Same thing goes for the sport examples to an extent. Also this works much better for something physical than a literal abstract, since usually this is based on having similar traits to the thing you you are compared with, if you have similar traits to an abstract then you’re an abstract lol.
I don't remember that curse itself was removed.
Episode Curse of the Blood Moon.
Well omnitraxus also says "I'm "Space-time" guy". I believe person knowledgeable on math could say "math guy", but that's it all I can argue at this moment cause omnitraxus said that litteraly on next sentence.
Obviously him embodying space-time also makes him “the space-time guy”.
Yeah gn man, sleep > debating, usually at least.

Last edited:
Which one? the rest of the magic commission can just upscale from Omnitraxus.
The crystals fired at him.
She did better than the entire council... everyone's attempts were pathetic, he kept absorbing power and was already really powerful by merging with the wand.
Then the point remains, the attack was tier 8 at best.
He's actually the embodiment of space-time (which btw should make him 2-A, infinite timelines and infinite dimensions, in svtfoe), not sure where this was originally discussed though.
Being an "embodiment" doesn't mean much, it's just a fancy classification that other info gives it meaning.

He may be omnipresent on all the time and space of the multiverse or not; "all time and space are considered as one. And within it, infinite parallel universes exist" can just mean "As they are infinite parallel universes then the time and space they all have is considered as one, hence they all have a Star-like people that are always considered to be Star." The infinite universes just being considered as one in the sense that they are parallel/share different versions of the same stuff.

If he is omnipresent on all the time and space of the multiverse, which is a fine take, then he's not omnipresent on all the multiverse itself, just the time and space of its universes. Missing out the space between universes (something like it apparently happens with the Living Tribunal).

But that being the same or not, omnipresence shouldn't give a tier = to destroying the thing one is omnipresent over.
Well, that's clearly unquantifiable due to being poetic. It just aims to say that bad things won't happen in it to a variable degree, and in the other episode you linked he helped Star save the multiverse by not doing anything himself but giving her a tip on what she has to do so that she may fix that on her own. That card could just refer to things like that r lesser, there's no 2-A feat in it.
Also yeah unless someone disagrees I don't have a problem with removing the galactic LS when he's just human-sized.
To note, he should also not have it when he's bigger than human size but smaller than a galaxy.
I'm not sure if we should treat destroying his avatars the same way we treat destroying the avatars of the Creation Trio in Pokémon or not, but in each case Toffee absorbing all his power should make him Low 2-C/2-A.
That's a problem I have, if Toffe did as much as destroy someone who is the main universe in the show then that universe should have been destroyed, as that didn't happen then it helps me wonder why does he have a tier = to destroying what he's omnipresent over. Didn't he also die at the end of the show and nothing happened?

The omnipresence and status he has are true and all but don't mean what we claim AP and Durability wise.

He may be omnipresent on all the time and space of the multiverse or not; "all time and space are considered as one. And within it, infinite parallel universes exist" can just mean "As they are infinite parallel universes then the time and space they all have is considered as one, hence they all have a Star-like people that are always considered to be Star." The infinite universes just being considered as one in the sense that they are parallel/share different versions of the same stuff.
I'm not getting myself involved in the OP debate but what do you mean by this exactly? Are you trying to say the entire SVTFOE cosmology itself is not a multiverse and is just one universe? I'm probably not reading it right, correct me if I'm wrong.

No, I mean that since all of its universes are parallel to each other and have alt. versions of their same things then that's why they are "considered as one", while still being infinite universes. There were infinite Stars and infinite math exams there, the "Stars" for example being "considered as one" as in they all being "Star", even tho by other standards they shouldn't. "Considered as one" =~= "It's all the same but in alt. versions".

And when they say infinite universes, they mean countably a lot of universes. Even the "infinite" alternate futures shown to Star is countable by the floating rocks.

Again, OP guy is not omnipresent. At least only so in his own dimension which he can enter and drag people to by his hand into his belly.

And, he having a galaxy logo in his chest does not mean he is always carrying a galaxy. I checked how big the guy is, the galaxy logo on his tummy is, and how fast it expands. All in my blog.

No, I mean that since all of its universes are parallel to each other and have alt. versions of their same things then that's why they are "considered as one", while still being infinite universes. There were infinite Stars and infinite math exams there, the "Stars" for example being "considered as one" as in they all being "Star", even tho by other standards they shouldn't. "Considered as one" =~= "It's all the same but in alt. versions".
Well there are infinite Star Butterflys, shouldn't those Star Butterflys have their own separate Earths and Mewnis? We never see our Star come across other Stars, so that means those other timelines with their Stars should each have their Earth and Mewnis, and other dimensions. Or in other words, each timeline has their own bubble of dimensions.

And when they say infinite universes, they mean countably a lot of universes. Even the "infinite" alternate futures shown to Star is countable by the floating rocks.
OP: "Mm-hmm. So... all time and space are considered as one. And within it, infinite parallel universes exist—"
OP: "Here's infinite versions of you in infinite parallel timelines in infinite parallel math classes."
Just because we don't see actually see infinite crystals, doesn't mean there aren't actually infinite, the animators aren't gonna show us an infinite amount of them to get the idea across.

So what are the conclusions here so far in summary?

So what are the conclusions here so far in summary?
We're still debating about the actual tiers Star Butterfly and some other characters are at. A lot of this discussion overlaps with stuff from the last thread in which Dargoo already agreed with tier 2 for some characters. Jason and Eficiente are trying to come up interpretations of events and feats that would make the characters not tier 2 while the others and I are saying they are tier 2 using scans and evidence and such.

Also I want more pictures for the watchtower and Ludo's castle for the destruction feat calcs.

We're still debating about the actual tiers Star Butterfly and some other characters are at. A lot of this discussion overlaps with stuff from the last thread in which Dargoo already agreed with tier 2 for some characters. Jason and Eficiente are trying to come up interpretations of events and feats that would make the characters not tier 2 while the others and I are saying they are tier 2 using scans and evidence and such.
Basically this. We already established a speed (and the only thing left here is scalings which would be pretty easy).

My previous idea about listing magic abilities through link to the wand still exists but now I think for that we also would need to give a power for wand. As for some reason wand doesn't have abilities which star performed by magic and/or wand. I don't know should it be like this or no. But that's just thought out loud, at this moment irrelevant to this case

Well, if you or somebody else writes an easy to understand explanation of the arguments and evidence shown so far, I could call more staff members here to help us out.

Back