• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finally fix Star Butterfly.

Eficiente seems to make sense to me.
Also can feats be moved at Imgur when shown? The youtube algorithm is a pain, random countries don't get to see the videos and they get deleted over time, like the ones at the start of this thread.
This is preferable, yes.

1. Could Toffee with half the wand one-shotting OP guy just pure skill and they could be likely physically comparable?
Yes, most characters are physically comparable. I put OP at Unknown only because I only saw that he could scale to Globgor, whom we just have at only Varies for some reason, with no links to the feats pointed out, but with evidence I figure he's at the same level as everyone. I definitely didn't leave him as Unknown because "he was meant to be very powerful" or something.
2. Why are we eliminating the season 1 and season 2 key phase for Star. By Season 1 Star struggles to use the wand to defeat Toffee and save Marco and resorted to use some tactics.
By Season 2 she picks up some.
Since Season 3 Star is truly proficient with the wand and without it since she could dip down.
We can readd that better organized later, with her Intelligence and P&A too pointing out a difference between it, but for now fix how the profile was for quite a while and leave her as she was at the end of the show is a better step.
------
Could someone continue the editing for me? In Toffee both keys need to scale to the physicality and regular uses of magic other characters have while the second key he's up to 3-A if the same way Star is (Needless to say, he would never do that, but it needs to be listed). How he "destroyed" Omnitraxus Prime doesn't matter as it wasn't in his full size and can just as likely be Toffee sucking his magic, as he was doing that to others, to Omnitraxus, and it makes no sense to destroy him and then suck his magic.
Pointing this out again, I'm multitasking.

Is somebody here willing and able to help Eficiente out with this?

I would attempt but I don't want to make one of you fix a slight mistake I might make and waste your time.

@Eficiente

It seems like you will likely have to perform this revision on your own when you have time.

Back