• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's FC/OC 8-C Tournament: Hub

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Tournament Rules
  • All characters must be 8-C
  • While it is discouraged, VS Battles characters are acceptable
  • You must list a character's AP when submitting
  • 3 characters per user
  • Mid-Low hax or less for all characters
Match Rules
  • Speed will be equalized for all matches
  • All equipment up to 8-C is allowed
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Location is Central Park
  • SBA for anything else
The Roster
I promise I won't disappear

The Bracket
Round 1
Freddy Fazbear vs Mettaton SPIRAL
Stick Teddy vs Blackjack
S-2 vs Alexander Durham
Psychoshy vs Bug Stickman
Executor Vermillion vs Stickman Hero
Jose Cruz vs Paige Martin
Sonic the Hedgehog vs Left
Papyrus vs P-21

Round 2
Mettaton SPIRAL vs Blackjack
S-2 vs Bug Stickman
Stickman Hero vs Paige Martin
Left vs Papyrus

Semifinals
Blackjack vs S-2
Paige Martin vs Left

The Finale
Blackjack vs Left
Bronze Match: S-2 vs Paige Martin

Last edited:
And Soul Destruction + Power Null seems too op.
Soul Destruction and Power Null come from the 3-A weapon.

Should also mentioned she can one shot characters in the 0.664 tons range. Just don't have a legitimate feat attributable that'd land her in a higher tier.

What are the Ideal range limits?
There isn't one. They just have to be 8-C.
Soul Destruction and Power Null come from the 3-A weapon.

Should also mentioned she can one shot characters in the 0.664 tons range. Just don't have a legitimate feat attributable that'd land her in a higher tier.
Sleep, Perception, and Illusion manip also seem a bit too busted, since all equipment up to 8-C is allowed.

Sleep, Perception, and Illusion manip also seem a bit too busted, since all equipment up to 8-C is allowed.

Aight, I'll suggest the least haxed version of Blackjack then and also take some time to nip some concerns in the mud.
  1. Immortality Type 4:
    1. It took 4 years for her to respawn into her clone body.
  2. Matter Manipulation
    1. It was to repair a wall, and wasn't used combatively and it's likely even an outlier.
  3. Dimension/Portal stuff.
    1. Its unknown if she even still knows the incantation to use either of these and theres heavy implications that not being in Equestria via SBA will likely cause it to not work.
Think that covers most of it. She's not in that "capable of one shotting 0.664 Tons of TNT characters" range, but she is explicitly stronger than that.

Aight, I'll suggest the least haxed version of Blackjack then and also take some time to nip some concerns in the mud.
  1. Immortality Type 4:
    1. It took 4 years for her to respawn into her clone body.
  2. Matter Manipulation
    1. It was to repair a wall, and wasn't used combatively and it's likely even an outlier.
  3. Dimension/Portal stuff.
    1. Its unknown if she even still knows the incantation to use either of these and theres heavy implications that not being in Equestria via SBA will likely cause it to not work.
Think that covers most of it. She's not in that "capable of one shotting 0.664 Tons of TNT characters" range, but she is explicitly stronger than that.
She's in.
It's not in-character, lad would never use it unless he's bloodlusted
I would like to submit this guy. (1.84 Tons of TNT)
You all have 2 more picks btw

I have way more picks in this range than I thought, now that I look at the 8-C category

As funny as it would be to ship out Big Kahuna, he kinda explicitly violates the spirit of mid to low hax (given he can durablity negate with every attack), so I think I'll go with this loadout, 1 is the one I want in most and 3 is the one I'm fine leaving out
  1. Paige Martin (Scales to lightning at 0.3824091778 Tons, stronger in his Bedlam Chronicles version but to a nebulous extent and he doesn't have that much more in that key so it should be fine)
  2. Helsigar (1.06 Tons)
  3. Left (Capable of damaging someone who's completely unfazed by Leawith's consecutive Hot 1+, which can harm himself through his 0.68831186142 Ton Fire resistance)

Last edited:
Mid-Low hax or less for all characters

Hmm, I would love to present my FU Android (in base-base form) or stage1 Laser Frogman, but I guess no chance XD Only Frogman's core seems to fit in this, its AP would be 1.10 Ton of TNT, since the stage 1 Frogman the core is from was 8-B+

I would like to suggest my character Jose Cruz.

He scales to 1.13 to possibly 1.69 Tons from this feat, he's a stand user so he comes with the prepackaged abilities of such and matter manipulation as his main ability. I'm not sure what constitutes low-mid hax, but he can't deconstruct people, he can only just change certain properties of a person's matter such as increasing their particles charges or changing their temperature.

His regen is too high.
Paige Martin (Scales to lightning at 0.3824091778 Tons, stronger in his Bedlam Chronicles version but to a nebulous extent and he doesn't have that much more in that key so it should be fine)
He's in.
BFR and Power Null seem too op.
Left (Capable of damaging someone who's completely unfazed by Leawith's consecutive Hot 1+, which can harm himself through his 0.68831186142 Ton Fire resistance)
He's in.
Hmm, I would love to present my FU Android (in base-base form) or stage1 Laser Frogman, but I guess no chance XD Only Frogman's core seems to fit in this, its AP would be 1.10 Ton of TNT, since the stage 1 Frogman the core is from was 8-B+
Where do they get their 1.10 Tons rating from?
I would like to suggest my character Jose Cruz.

He scales to 1.13 to possibly 1.69 Tons from this feat, he's a stand user so he comes with the prepackaged abilities of such and matter manipulation as his main ability. I'm not sure what constitutes low-mid hax, but he can't deconstruct people, he can only just change certain properties of a person's matter such as increasing their particles charges or changing their temperature.
He's in
I'll also pick Mettaton SPIRAL for my second pick (Upscales from 0.60 Tons of TNT)
He's in.

I... did not see Paige being recommended. I regret making a match now. I'm sure it's fine we just have to ignore it until this tournament starts up.

Where do they get their 1.10 Tons rating from?
As I mentioned, the original stage 1 Frogman had energy of 8-B+, so his heart + brain alone degrades and fits at 1.10 Tons. The core with this amount of energy can smash a medium supermarket with multiple blood hands strike, which is middle+ of the 8-C tier, about 1.10 Tons.

BFR and Power Null seem too op.
The power null is only a possibility, but projectile BFR being too high for the established cap is fine, they are kinda a meme character off a hyper surreal dream I had a year ago that was too absurd to not write down

I imagine we would want to go down the line for the matches yeah?

Like: Freddy Fazbear vs Mettaton SPIRAL is first, then Stick Teddy vs Blackjack?

Except Jose Cruz vs Paige Martin, to which

I guess we could just straight up use the thread you already made if that's really how this is going down, provided you change the OP to specify the chronicles key is being used

Except Jose Cruz vs Paige Martin, to which

I guess we could just straight up use the thread you already made if that's really how this is going down, provided you change the OP to specify the chronicles key is being used
It's all because I didn't read that you put up Paige for the tournament, but I guess it works out.

Back