• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Teleportation alone gives him a ton to work with, and it's not like either's offensive toolkit really goes beyond "hit the other dude"

Keep in mind the AP gap is a lot less big than it seems, CiC in his first form was completely unfazed by a .68 Ton attack and Left was capable of evenly fighting his second form. At that, due to the size gap, Left can easily teleport to Sonic's weak points to damage him through attrition. Teleport up to his eyes and strike them directly, teleport to his joints and strike them, stuff like that

I can go more into it after I'm back from the gym, but for now you'll probably have to wait an hour or so

Teleportation alone gives him a ton to work with, and it's not like either's offensive toolkit really goes beyond "hit the other dude"

Keep in mind the AP gap is a lot less big than it seems, CiC in his first form was completely unfazed by a .68 Ton attack and Left was capable of evenly fighting his second form. At that, due to the size gap, Left can easily teleport to Sonic's weak points to damage him through attrition. Teleport up to his eyes and strike them directly, teleport to his joints and strike them, stuff like that

I can go more into it after I'm back from the gym, but for now you'll probably have to wait an hour or so
Ok, I’ll remain neutral for now.

Now that I'm back, I can elaborate

Just through teleportation, Left was able to completely evade the hits of CiC, circling around and generally dominating the fight without them getting a single touch in, as that would activate the powers of the red universe and put left entirely under his mind control. Heck, he did that a multitude of times across their fights in the past, and Left only ever lost ground thanks to the CiCdrome forcibly controlling the entirety of YouTube and firing off 8-A attacks, to which Left had to just retreat

While I think I remember Left failing to teleport giant opponents (thus preventing him from doing his usual strategy of just clocking someone in the face, teleporting them into the air and forcing them into freefall where they're completely helpless and have to re-orient, only to be punched again), he can still just engage point blank. The eyes and eardrums are way less durable than someone's ribcage or skull, so a single solid punch from someone at least comparable in strength is liable to completely take out both of those senses

Without their sense of hearing to give them equilibrium, their giant size is going to become even more of a disadvantage as they'll be unable to really gain their balance, which would really drill in Left's ability to reliably just dodge around and get hits in.

Sonic isn't particularly skilled and even the spindash is something with windup that Left can just teleport away from, so it's kinda a clear cut David vs Goliath

Now that I'm back, I can elaborate

Just through teleportation, Left was able to completely evade the hits of CiC, circling around and generally dominating the fight without them getting a single touch in, as that would activate the powers of the red universe and put left entirely under his mind control. Heck, he did that a multitude of times across their fights in the past, and Left only ever lost ground thanks to the CiCdrome forcibly controlling the entirety of YouTube and firing off 8-A attacks, to which Left had to just retreat

While I think I remember Left failing to teleport giant opponents (thus preventing him from doing his usual strategy of just clocking someone in the face, teleporting them into the air and forcing them into freefall where they're completely helpless and have to re-orient, only to be punched again), he can still just engage point blank. The eyes and eardrums are way less durable than someone's ribcage or skull, so a single solid punch from someone at least comparable in strength is liable to completely take out both of those senses

Without their sense of hearing to give them equilibrium, their giant size is going to become even more of a disadvantage as they'll be unable to really gain their balance, which would really drill in Left's ability to reliably just dodge around and get hits in.

Sonic isn't particularly skilled and even the spindash is something with windup that Left can just teleport away from, so it's kinda a clear cut David vs Goliath
Counting this as a vote for Left

Back