• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stick Teddy starts with his easily-predictable mic toss attack. After which, he'll use his sound danmaku attacks. They fire mostly in a straight pattern, but they can rack up damage fast with consecutive hits.

First, Blackjack and all the Fallout Equestria characters I submitted are at least 0.66. They are verifiably stronger than the person that calc is attributed to, hence the at least on all of their profiles.

Second, Blackjack leads with whatever will end the fight fastest which typically results in her spamming teleports, and conjuring weapons.

Additional Source (plop the text in the pastebin into your browsers find tool here, it's the same scene. Also Mature Content Warning.)

Last edited:
Ok, I feel like this is how it will go down.

Stick Teddy goes for a toss which Blackjack either dodges, teleports, or grabs it with her telekinesis before tossing it away.

Teddy will go for sound waves attacks which Blackjack can teleport to avoid and get in closer and mow him down. Normally Omni-Directional attacks from sounds waves are tough to dodge but her Teleportation is doing a lot of heavy lifting here, I feel like Blackjack with her ability to dodge his attacks and very much ending fight quick mentality gives her the win.

Teddy has good abilities, but none of them can track her down and pin her, and since he's really dumb he wouldn't think of catching her through predictions or trying to set up a trap.

I vote for Blackjack.

Teddy has good abilities, but none of them can track her down and pin her, and since he's really dumb he wouldn't think of catching her through predictions or trying to set up a trap.
ST is above average in combat skill. He also has the omni-directional shockwaves from slamming his mic. Don't know if Blackjack can deal with that. Or heck, even danmaku-type attack patterns that ST can easily aim.

ST is above average in combat skill. He also has the omni-directional shockwaves from slamming his mic. Don't know if Blackjack can deal with that. Or heck, even danmaku-type attack patterns that ST can easily aim.
Teleportation is my main contention here. Normally I would agree, having to dodge Danmaku and omni-directional shockwaves is very hard to avoid and deal with. But teleportation allows her to avoid these attacks since she would simply teleport toward Teddy just before the shockwave would hit her, which leaves Teddy vulnerable since he just slammed his mic on the floor while she has a perfect point blank shot to his face.

As for the Danmaku, you are facing toward the direction you are shooting, she can teleport behind him, which means he has to turn around, while she is holding a weapon to his face. I just feel like teleportation makes this a clear win for her imo.

As for the Danmaku, you are facing toward the direction you are shooting, she can teleport behind him, which means he has to turn around, while she is holding a weapon to his face. I just feel like teleportation makes this a clear win for her imo.
Yeesh... This was a bad matchup for wish.com FNF Boyfriend.

Counted and Blackjack FRA

To give some context on how far Blackjack can teleport, in an attempt to teleport to the moon she managed to teleport herself a couple of miles up.

She can also spam teleports at a close range.

Blackjack has fought against opponents in physical combat who have been living for over 10,200 years, and are known to be the source of most her planets most developed fighting styles. On top of Military Commandos, Actual Terminators (Minus the Time Travel.), among others, with varying unique opponents. Most of the fights she has won of her own accord usually had her outsmarting her opponent mid fight play a key role. (Except for the Cognitum fight which her friend filled in for her on that front.)

On the topic of Sound based attacks, Blackjack has endured far more horrifying, albeit less physically threatening sound users (Mature Content Warning) before.

To give some context on how far Blackjack can teleport, in an attempt to teleport to the moon she managed to teleport herself a couple of miles up.

She can also spam teleports at a close range.

Blackjack has fought against opponents in physical combat who have been living for over 10,200 years, and are known to be the source of most her planets most developed fighting styles. On top of Military Commandos, Actual Terminators (Minus the Time Travel.), among others, with varying unique opponents. Most of the fights she has won of her own accord usually had her outsmarting her opponent mid fight play a key role. (Except for the Cognitum fight which her friend filled in for her on that front.)

On the topic of Sound based attacks, Blackjack has endured far more horrifying, albeit less physically threatening sound users (Mature Content Warning) before.
I'm guessing you're voting for Jack Black?

Ngl, it's kind of hilarious to me that a literal eldritch horror is less "physically threatening" than Walmart Boyfriend.

Back