• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Noticed the correction and figured I'd say Psychoshy is by far the strongest physically out of the characters I submitted.

Psychoshy just runs bolts forward and tries turning her opponent to paste with her electrified gauntlets.

Last edited:
Noticed the correction and figured I'd say Psychoshy is by far the strongest physically out of the characters I submitted.

Psychoshy just runs bolts forward and tries turning her opponent to past with her electrified gauntlets.
She'd be running right into Bug Stickman's Poison Needles tho. Poison would also mess up Psychoshy over time despite her being far stronger physically. Bug Stickman has his pickaxe for when Psychoshy gets up close. Can she even deal with Bug Stickman's ultimate attack, Poison Bombs Barrage?

Bug Stickman also likely has the Lifting Strength advantage (because Superhuman is literally anything above peak human that is undefined), so restraining the psycho pony is always an option.

Both combatants can fly, Psychoshy really doesn't have any ranged options, I imagine she has some experience dodging gunfire, but in all honesty.

I think Bug Stickman will blast the hell out of Psychoshy and she would have to prioritize dodging and trying to close a gap that she wouldn't be able to avoid the danmaku of poison with the vines that will certainly restrain her...

I have to give this to Bug Stickman for being able to lock her down, force her to play aggressively, and even though she can have homing attacks and her Pipbuck gives her warmings of terrain, she has to take risks here if she wants to beat But Stickman which will leave her vulnerable.

The only thing I can think of that would make this null is if her Biological Manipulation resistance applies to poison as well, because if that is the cause this changes my argument.

The only thing I can think of that would make this null is if her Biological Manipulation resistance applies to poison as well, because if that is the cause this changes my argument.
The lack of justification to some things on these pages is really killin' me...

Both combatants can fly, Psychoshy really doesn't have any ranged options, I imagine she has some experience dodging gunfire, but in all honesty.

I think Bug Stickman will blast the hell out of Psychoshy and she would have to prioritize dodging and trying to close a gap that she wouldn't be able to avoid the danmaku of poison with the vines that will certainly restrain her...

I have to give this to Bug Stickman for being able to lock her down, force her to play aggressively, and even though she can have homing attacks and her Pipbuck gives her warmings of terrain, she has to take risks here if she wants to beat But Stickman which will leave her vulnerable.

Counted and Boog Stickmann FRA

She doesn't have the Pipbuck here.

Bio Manip resistance comes from half of her body being built to resist known diseases and ailments. Poisons fall outside of that.

Hard to note everything down in PH with just how many sources there are to pull from so my apologies on that end.

My one question is how long does it take for Bugs poisons to kick in? Because when I say Psychoshy is stronger than that rating its to a exceptional degree.

Bug wins then. Unlike the other one, Psychoshy just kind of runs into to trouble without thinking 99% of the time and just tries to brawl her way out of a problem like a badass, even if its more often than not just a emotional front.

Given Bug's less than intimidating appearance, I see no reason why that would change.

Voting Bug.

Bug wins then. Unlike the other one, Psychoshy just kind of runs into to trouble without thinking 99% of the time and just tries to brawl her way out of a problem like a badass, even if its more often than not just a emotional front.

Given Bug's less than intimidating appearance, I see no reason why that would change.

Voting Bug
Counted and that's grace!

the power of sarcasm wins once again!

Back