• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They essentially scale to the same thing, with CIC being undamaged by Leawith's Consecutive Hot +1 and Left actually pummeling them until they eventually break the guy's skull, and Legate shattering barriers that are impervious to what Littlepip can pull off. Left wins due to a few key distinctions here

Legate can heavily damage Blackjack in a single blow, who comments that the booze is what's keeping her at proper performance (which I don't think SBA would have her be under the effects of by default) so Left should be more than capable of dealing real, impactful harm with a series of blows

His teleportation has no explicit limitation. A few instances of just teleporting around too rapidly strains Blackjack's capabilities but Left can just do that with no drawback if he really needs to, as that's exactly what he uses for the final blows against CIC's second form

Relatedly to that as well, he can teleport other people by punching, suddenly disorienting them by having them appear in the air for a combination attack where he can just keep doling out hits

Couple that with his sheer proficiency with it (being able to no-hit run CIC so many times throughout their history that he straight up gives up on using his touch based mind control, along with the fact he can use it and more mundane mobility to great effect when dodging hails of projectiles) and he's going to be the one putting the pressure on it

Last edited:
Thinking on this, I think I agree with DMUA here.

Teleportation with speed equalized is really busted, it's basically what Blackjack used to get to this point in the first place, she has other abilities that help and would be useful in a different kind of fight, but Left being able to spam teleportation with literally no drawbacks and the fact he can teleport out of her telekinetic grip and to easily dodge her projectiles lead me to believe this is very much an obvious win for Left.

I kinda imagine a Ryo Shimazaki moment where Left teleports into Blackjack's force fields and hits her.

Sadly I don't think Blackjack can do anything here to beat Left, best case scenario she could try to trade hits with him, but she would need to know where he's gonna teleport at all times and trade each time and maybe she could win but that's super unlikely.

Left FRA

Thinking on this, I think I agree with DMUA here.

Teleportation with speed equalized is really busted, it's basically what Blackjack used to get to this point in the first place, she has other abilities that help and would be useful in a different kind of fight, but Left being able to spam teleportation with literally no drawbacks and the fact he can teleport out of her telekinetic grip and to easily dodge her projectiles lead me to believe this is very much an obvious win for Left.

I kinda imagine a Ryo Shimazaki moment where Left teleports into Blackjack's force fields and hits her.

Sadly I don't think Blackjack can do anything here to beat Left, best case scenario she could try to trade hits with him, but she would need to know where he's gonna teleport at all times and trade each time and maybe she could win but that's super unlikely.

Left FRA
Counted!

I'll officially say I'm voting that way as well

I have to say, even if it's not entirely set in stone

But man if there's nothing more on brand on this earth than an SSA character randomly running into an edgy my little pony FC and then immediately just beating them to death

Certainly a much better spinoff than count of ante kristo

I'm not gonna vote frankly because I agree with the conclusion. Just annoyed that I didn't get pinged for this thread like I do for every other FC/OC thread.

But yeah if Left has no cool down then Blackjack would be in hot water. Blackjack does have a range advantage it would seem with Teleportation but I don't exactly see that making a difference. The only thing that'd be able to help her is her Pipbuck but since thats restricted You'd be really hard pressed to find a way to say she'd have a counter to it. The only character in the story, who'd realistically be able to fight like Left never did because she just had an abundance of other bullshit at her disposal.

Her pistol ain't changing the results and the healing potion just delays the inevitable.

Legate can heavily damage Blackjack in a single blow, who comments that the booze is what's keeping her at proper performance (which I don't think SBA would have her be under the effects of by default) so Left should be more than capable of dealing real, impactful harm with a series of blows

Though she does drink a lot, and has been drunk while partaking in serious fights before, she was not drunk during the aforementioned Legate encounter.

Speaking of that, I should emphasize the tone Legate had for that encounter. Vs Blackjack he was super serious, wasn't trying to show off or belittle, he was dead focused. Meanwhile vs everyone else he's just laughing, having a good ole time, Even went so far as to keep the head of the combined wasteland forces alive as limbless stump just so he could watch him tear everyone up.

But yeah, man who is the opposite of right still probably takes this via TP spam.

Though she does drink a lot, and has been drunk while partaking in serious fights before, she was not drunk during the aforementioned Legate encounter.
I guess the thing I was thinking of was against a guy called Hades, but either way

Back