• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For the reasons I mentioned here, Paige is probably the one with the overall advantage in power, now that I line everything up

To that end, his fire manipulation is something Paige can pretty handily dismantle with his own magic while keeping distance (or just outright dodge by flying, considering he's been in this kind of scenario before with Hono), while the guy himself doesn't have a lot he can do against being tossed around by gusts of wind or being hit by a lightning bolt while he's off guard

For the reasons I mentioned here, Paige is probably the one with the overall advantage in power, now that I line everything up

To that end, his fire manipulation is something Paige can pretty handily dismantle with his own magic while keeping distance (or just outright dodge by flying, considering he's been in this kind of scenario before with Hono), while the guy himself doesn't have a lot he can do against being tossed around by gusts of wind or being hit by a lightning bolt while he's off guard
Stickman Hero's flames can reach the same temperatures as the Sun's core. Has Paige been able to deal with fire on a similar level? Stickman Hero also has Danmaku so if Paige doesn't have previous experience with it, it could pretty easily mess him up. While Stickman Hero is more book smart, they should be around the same in terms of combat skill.

Stickman Hero's flames can reach the same temperatures as the Sun's core. Has Paige been able to deal with fire on a similar level?
If they're that hot it's more along the lines of a 8-A feat (and if it's in such small quantities that it doesn't reach that tier, then it's just a level of energy Paige's very well versed in manipulating), but that's a pretty specific thing to not be listed on the page
Stickman Hero also has Danmaku so if Paige doesn't have previous experience with it, it could pretty easily mess him up.
Just spreading attacks across the field does help against dodging, but against someone who can just repel/negate/block it like Paige can with wind, his own temperature manipulation and manipulating the earth respectively, it's just going to be burning excessive energy by covering places where their opponent just isn't (and even if it started getting overwhelming, he could just fly in the opposite direction and let the attacks spread out even further with distance)
While Stickman Hero is more book smart, they should be around the same in terms of combat skill.
I know I have gifted on Paige's page (heh), but I'm also just very conservative about intelligence ratings in general. He knows all the science of his elemental control in and out, to the point he can on the fly realize "wait, there's sulfur and oxygen in the asphalt Hono is vaporizing, I can mix that for sulfur dioxide to wear them down way faster", while Hero just seems to have "graduated from school at the top of his class", followed by synonyms of smart with no real description of how he applies that level of intellect

If they're that hot it's more along the lines of a 8-A feat (and if it's in such small quantities that it doesn't reach that tier, then it's just a level of energy Paige's very well versed in manipulating), but that's a pretty specific thing to not be listed on the page
Multi City-Block Level via reaching maximum heat (his flames can reach temperatures as hot as the Sun's core.)
I know I have gifted on Paige's page (heh), but I'm also just very conservative about intelligence ratings in general. He knows all the science of his elemental control in and out, to the point he can on the fly realize "wait, there's sulfur and oxygen in the asphalt Hono is vaporizing, I can mix that for sulfur dioxide to wear them down way faster", while Hero just seems to have "graduated from school at the top of his class", followed by synonyms of smart with no real description of how he applies that level of intellect
There is the whole "master strategist" thing, but I see what you mean.
Just spreading attacks across the field does help against dodging, but against someone who can just repel/negate/block it like Paige can with wind, his own temperature manipulation and manipulating the earth respectively, it's just going to be burning excessive energy by covering places where their opponent just isn't
I would take a very long time for Stickman Hero to tire due to his Superhuman stamina rating.

So, yeah, not really applicable to his 8-C state that's currently fighting
I would take a very long time for Stickman Hero to tire due to his Superhuman stamina rating.
Yeah, but I'm more saying that to emphasize it's not really effective. Meanwhile, Class K is more than enough to just throw the guy off his feat, and speed equal rules set both of their speeds to subsonic, so lightning bolts would be outright impossible for them to react to, he's just got a lot less for counters compared to Paige

Yeah, but I'm more saying that to emphasize it's not really effective. Meanwhile, Class K is more than enough to just throw the guy off his feat, and speed equal rules set both of their speeds to subsonic, so lightning bolts would be outright impossible for them to react to, he's just got a lot less for counters compared to Paige
I mean, Stickman Hero's being upgraded to Transonic soon, but that wouldn't really help. I guess Paige takes this then.

I guess I'll make the vote for Paige official, then

Back