• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Left is gonna have a hell of a time trying to punch Paige to death with his ranged elemental attacks and flight. Tens of meters vs hundreds can really just let Paige camp and use lightning or something until the man dies

So Left would probably get the first hit in. From there though what stops Paige from recovering and flying away or blasting him

Left is gonna have a hell of a time trying to punch Paige to death with his ranged elemental attacks and flight. Tens of meters vs hundreds can really just let Paige camp and use lightning or something until the man dies
Note that Paige has 9-C durability by himself

Yeah it really just goes

Why Paige would win: His ability to sense magic is shown to work on reality warping objects such as the The Diamond of the Headless King, so he would be able to detect where Left teleports to and blast him with a gust of wind. From there, he can use a tornado to constantly produce winds to make sure Left is unable to really approach, then use lightning bolts to blitz him so they can't simply teleport out of the way until his nerves are too damaged to dodge, thus allowing Paige to finish them off via a war of attrition as they throw out trick after trick to prevent Left's approach

Why Left would win: The Diamond of the Headless King is mind control and still explicitly magic, which memer abilities aren't. Left punches him in the back of the neck and Paige stops having bones.

I feel the more primary concern would be that he would also lose all of his blood in said process

But yeah I think Left just immediately wins at this range, if it was at SBA range than Paige might be able to pull off attrition stats as something besides a meme to emphasize how screwed he is, but for now there's really just no reasonable way for Paige to defend himself against someone who can just teleport behind him and one-shot him through even an impromptu guard

Either way I don't think it would go onto the profiles

I feel the more primary concern would be that he would also lose all of his blood in said process

But yeah I think Left just immediately wins at this range, if it was at SBA range than Paige might be able to pull off attrition stats as something besides a meme to emphasize how screwed he is, but for now there's really just no reasonable way for Paige to defend himself against someone who can just teleport behind him and one-shot him through even an impromptu guard

Either way I don't think it would go onto the profiles
Yeah I’ll just vote Left Hook
Yeah, this looks stompish to me.

Ain’t Paige just gonna haxstomp?
I regret to inform you that none of Paige's abilities are hax, even the matter manipulation explicitly only has showings against loose materials he can mash together like a gas or (maybe?) a liquid

Even if he had something that he could fire to ignore Left's durability and kill him almost immediately, Left can also kill him immediately with the supreme hax of punching someone really hard

I regret to inform you that none of Paige's abilities are hax, even the matter manipulation explicitly only has showings against loose materials he can mash together like a gas or (maybe?) a liquid

Even if he had something that he could fire to ignore Left's durability and kill him almost immediately, Left can also kill him immediately with the supreme hax of punching someone really hard
Typical... well, that's unfortunate.

So uhm, is this a stomp since DMUA said Left could kill Paige immediately?

Yeah there's nothing Paige could reasonably do about it

Back