• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's FC/OC 8-C Tournament: Hub

Also, I will still be a part of this Tournament and help add votes and give opinions on the matchups that come up. I apologies for the inconvenience I might have drummed up.

Lowkey rooting for Blackjack to win this

I feel bad for Executor Vermillion. He literally has no abilities and was immediately put against a master martial artist with a plethora of abilities and skills who could also fly and just camp while spamming projectiles until he died.

I was halfway tempted to try and argue that he just stats through it but like,

That only really helps against the martial artist part

gonna be honest, obviously one of my reps is going to be there but I'm not really sure it'll be Paige

You can argue so once the thread drops if you really want to, though

gonna be honest, obviously one of my reps is going to be there but I'm not really sure it'll be Paige

You can argue so once the thread drops if you really want to, though
I wanna see Left in Finals.

I'll be honest it's kinda weird to see people argue over my characters nearly unprovoked

I'll be honest it's kinda weird to see people argue over my characters nearly unprovoked
Kinda feel the same.

Kinda makes me see I need to clarify things more on the profiles I made.

How tf is a guy with half of his stats unknown and his only ability being teleporting short distances getting so far in this tournament

He can punch really hard and fast, he’s basically a mini Star Platinum. Guess that’s why the pictures like that

How tf is a guy with half of his stats unknown and his only ability being teleporting short distances getting so far in this tournament
Admittedly the page also isn't that great because I made it so long ago (off the top of my head he could scale to Superhuman lifting strength since he's stronger than basically every other memer) and it fails to include the extent to which he can use it, which includes doing a no-hit run on CiC so many times the guy literally just gave up on trying to use the Red Universe to mind control him

Back