• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Demon Hunter was tasked to hunt the Demon King of Tyranny

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMC 5 Dante and Silver Sea Anos is Used.

Speed equal, Depends if not a speed blitz

Legendary Demon Hunter:

7613794-7550573926-Edg9hvWUcAIPApF.jpg

Demon King of Tyranny:

157413604_347741569818856_6247729096636751558_n.png

Inconclusive:

Tch. Tch. Ultima said this
At most, this means that you'd require Interdimensional range to harm a soul in DMC, but not much other than that.
We have interdimensional range in Anos' profile 👀

If Dante resists all Anos' options of incap(i know he resists sealing transmutation and bfr but does he resist sleep and dream manipulation?) then it's a boring incon. Anos can't touch 9D souls and Dante's powers get nulled by his eyes.

Well, this may be a stomp then... Sure Anos can't permanently put down dante cuz 9D stuffs but dante is terribly outmatched by Anos

A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

basically dante is just dying in front of Anos, coming back and then dying again

If Dante resists all Anos' options of incap(i know he resists sealing transmutation and bfr but does he resist sleep and dream manipulation?) then it's a boring incon. Anos can't touch 9D souls and Dante's powers get nulled by his eyes.
well if it isn't above baseline then yes the sleep and dream stuff

oh that not good for dante, i alway think that only cm1 is x99 lol,anyway all of dante physical attack can also harm the soul that contain hde that in 9D level and ae1 so i think that dante can have some wincon
Anos soul is in his source which is nature 2 NEP so no, plus Dante's physical attack are only 2-C iirc and Anos durability is 2-B

I wouldn't really say 99 layers more like to resist his eyes you need to resist all its abilities. Lower version of them are superior to and can power null Venuzdonoa which itself has 99 layers to concept and law hax and venuzdonoa itself also has power null that can null magic that also bypasses around 90 layers.

wait so silver sea is 2-B,damn anos is already hard for dante even if he in low 2-C lol,anyway what is NEP
Silver Sea is 2-A but Anos physical in his Silver Sea key is 2-B, but Anos is completely 2-A in his true power key

NEP is nonexistent physiology read here for more info

Silver Sea is 2-A but Anos physical in his Silver Sea key is 2-B, but Anos is completely 2-A in his true power key

NEP is nonexistent physiology read here for more info
thanks so it is nonexistent physiology lol, anyway like you said since anos just can punch dante so hard and dante can't do anything against anos so it is the stomp,honestly i want change anos to low 2-C version to balance more

It isn't. It's Low 2-C but he has 2-B attacks This is denoted by his durability which is still Low 2-C
Oh shit... I miss read, but the thing is he can get higher rating durability with his spells and those spells iirc can boost attacks to 2-B so may be 2-B durability

Oh shit... I miss read, but the thing is he can get higher rating durability with his spells and those spells iirc can boost attacks to 2-B so may be 2-B durability
wait wut, he can boost physical attack from low 2-C to 2-B, i thought if we boost attack or do smt similar to that, we only get x baseline

What do you mean by this?
Universe level+. Higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>

I'm not sure cuz I don't remember the feat very well, but iirc Gilieriam Naviem can boost attacks to higher level of destruction up to 2-B same as Egil grone Angdroa and if it's listed as durability feat Anos can do de same with his durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back