• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Seems weird that if it can prevent Sage power usage than the actual Sages should be affected too not just their avatars, yet we see them using their powers fine in the later battles.

I'm thinking some sort of minor power null tbh given it's only when you're right up Ganon's ass.

Might slap that on the CRT.
Its already on his profile

However, I think it should be minor power nullification. And the first one is likely a result of the sword being damaged rather than power nullification

The Sage's imbued Link's rings with powers, so it's def not a distance thing, as the distance never changed, the rings always imbued with the spectral avatars.

So yeah, probably more ******* with the rings than the sage's themselves. But there's a pretty easy way to check anyhow what's going on.

Ecstatic for this.
Although, that Zelda seems to use the Tri Rod for everything seems to suggest a lack of stuff to do without it. We see her unseal herself from the crystal... which Link cracked with an arrow.

But hasn't Zelda always had magic?
I suppose if it is to be about Wisdom, rather than Courage or Power, having Zelda have a lot of power of her own might undermine that one must think around obstacles....
But I really hope she can do stuff without it, if only because I don't want her mainline game where she's a protagonist to have her rely on a gimmick from a fairy probably tied to the story.

Sure, but outside of her Spirit possessing stuff in Spirit Tracks, she was never playable in a mainline Zelda game.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the only other games she was playable in were the CDi games, Smash, and Hyrule Warriors.
Cadence if ya count that ig

Btw Trident of Darkness hax already and Zelda got like a Class 10 feat (yeeting like a 800kg rock, also 9-B).

Maybe if the rifts turn out to be something good, we'll finally get Low 2-C Zelda.
Given the AOE stops, and seems to slowly expand. Even if it was space-time uni fuckery, the trailer alone shows it takes to long to count (Basically the TP realm problem).

It's obviously BFR tho and given Downfall, it might be at least region-wide BFR/Darkness Manp.

Given the AOE stops, and seems to slowly expand. Even if it was space-time uni fuckery, the trailer alone shows it takes to long to count (Basically the TP realm problem).
Yeah, but we'll have to see if there's anything more to it.
It's obviously BFR tho and given Downfall, it might be at least region-wide BFR/Darkness Manp.
Yeah, and it seems like fairly decent BFR.

Downfall timeline Ganon crawling out of hell for the 10th time

Kravens-Last-Hunt-645x370-1.jpg

TBH I can't see a game that has Ganon showing up to fight his 6th Link (In this timeline) and has him in the background of the key art as well as having his trident being the source of the rift overtaking Hyrule not having him as the main villain.

The only time they've ever had someone else upstage Ganon was A Link Between Worlds, and even then Yuga was still using his body because he was like "wow the demon king is so epic and strong I want his power". I just wonder if they'll have Ganon talk in this game given that canonically in this timeline his brain got permentally smoothed over because Twinrova ****** up his revival in the oracle games to the point he could barely string basic sentances together.

The only time they've ever had someone else upstage Ganon was A Link Between Worlds, and even then Yuga was still using his body because he was like "wow the demon king is so epic and strong I want his power". I just wonder if they'll have Ganon be smart in this game given that canonically in this timeline his brain got permentally smoothed over because Twinrova ****** up his revival in the oracle games.
Maybe they uh, didnt **** it up this time when they did their bi-annual ganon res ritual

Hol' up just realised, is this the first time the great deku tree's been in a 2D game? Well canon 2D game since I know he's in COH.
Was he in FSA? If not then yeah.
Oracle had a diff fuckass tree tho.

Back