• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Btw using Sidon's movement as RPM gets it as 292 tons, but like, idk him moving that fast doesn't inherently mean the current moving that fast.
Kinda low ended it to be safe.

Ain't an AP calc, it's a LS calc.
This mf outlifts any Link that ain't wearing fucky gauntlets or magic bullshit or TP Link, idk wtf is up with him, goat herding goes hard ig

I’ve been trying to think about ways to get more TP profiles, but I’ve come up short unless we want more weapon profiles.

We gotta FIX what we got first dog, like ya see King Dodongo or the random goon boss profiles? Def 2013 ass energy.

HW young link profile has me like

this post, the amount of effort i put into writing this post, was put into that profile, maybe even less given 99.8 % was copy pasted

Vaati game affiliated, makes sense it'd be bad

won’t get us close to most FF tiers.
angry-jotaro.gif

tf ya mean self-improvement, it's a video game, there's nothing to self-improve, why we even competing anyway 🗿
besides, the higher ya go, the harder it is to suspend disbelief and tell proper settings, cosmic game mfs have ten fucktillion antifeats for good reason

tf ya mean self-improvement, it's a video game, there's nothing to self-improve, why we even competing anyway 🗿
besides, the higher ya go, the harder it is to suspend disbelief and tell proper settings, cosmic game mfs have ten fucktillion antifeats for good reason
Do you want stronger Legend of Zelda or don’t you?

What? You're telling me a game's quality is more important than the powerscaling? Blasphemy
Tf? That’s a whole nother sentence from what I said. Obviously I wish Ilia had enough feats to make a profile on, but I also think TP would have been substantially improved (even better than it is) by including her more later in the game, feats or no feats.

Bad news guys, according to my research every possible profile for Twilight Princess has already been made. Any future thought we have about TP will be retreading previous thoughts we’ve already had.

Bad news guys, according to my research every possible profile for Twilight Princess has already been made. Any future thought we have about TP will be retreading previous thoughts we’ve already had.
Well given like, 90% of the profiles need to be purged because goddamn. Lucky you, you'll have a chance to make them again.
also im like 90% sure we dont have the fighter group in full

You mean the Resistance.
I meant what I said.
Not a single one of them are worthy of a profile, except Link, and if you forcibly made one somehow, they would be almost completely haxless.
One has an RPG, and yeah no shit, but you keep asking for fodder dude profiles, hell ya made the Knight instructor from SS, of course they're gonna have 1% of what actual relevant dudes have. Don't mean they can't be made, personally woudn't, but Ashei could prob work., maybe Rusl too.

One has an RPG, and yeah no shit, but you keep asking for fodder dude profiles, hell ya made the Knight instructor from SS, of course they're gonna have 1% of what actual relevant dudes have. Don't mean they can't be made, personally woudn't, but Ashei could prob work., maybe Rusl too.
“Good ol’ Tylo Ren wants profiles for lower tier characters? Damn I can’t believe he wants low quality profiles with no feats or hax or content”
At least with Eagus we know how strong he must be, what moves he and his Loftwing can do, and what all the equipment he has access to are like Shields that can tank attacks WAAYYYYY above his weight class. He even gets healing items.

He could probably Omni-Man the Resistance in comparison.

“Good ol’ Tylo Ren wants profiles for lower tier characters? Damn I can’t believe he wants low quality profiles with no feats or hax or content”
They legitimately have more going than him ngl. And not having hax doesn't make a profile ow quality.
At least with Eagus we know how strong he must be,
No we don't, he never does anything or is compared to anyone.
what moves he and his Loftwing can do,
No we don't, he never does anything or is compared to anyone.
and what all the equipment he has access to are like Shields that can tank attacks WAAYYYYY above his weight class.
He doesn't have that as part of his standard equipment, would be like saying Zelda has a Hylian Shield because in theory she can grab one.
He even gets healing items.
That ain't standard if you're talking about handing him pumpkin soup for 5 seconds 🗿
He could probably Omni-Man the Resistance in comparison.
They literally have a rocket launcher that ohko'd stuff that has better feats than him.

Not exactly disproving my point in regards to him being a nothing character 🗿

Look dude, if ya want low tier profiles, they're all gonna be like this. Except the Goron mfs, given he has a few decent feats and statements, but in general, Zelda ain't focusing on randoom goons, they're almost always gonna have just scaling and no feats.

Hey wasn't someone planning on updating OOT Ganondorf because of a thunderstorm feat or something like that?
Working on OOT, so I have scans and stuff for him, mostly hax/res, but not particularly planning a big one for him, the plan was to do the dogshit bosses and Link/MS/MM stuff, and just toss whatever Ganon shit I end up with at Dust given he's the Ganon mf.

I can't tell if the wiki is bugging or not because there's just large empty space that looks like there should be something in that comment besides the short sentance at the top.

Buggin, just checked to edit and there's not even a space after that so yeah idk.

Edit: Might just be my CGM tag, bronze, and lil line making the post fit to my info.

Unrelated, but do we know why the Sages' Avatars don't work as you get close to Ganon?

Don't think we get a clear explation, just Link looking confused and "The power of a sage cannot reach you" once you get deep enough beneath hyrule castle. Best guess would be either the amount of Gloom down there or a distance limit (But even then the Sages are clearly on their way down as well and not too far away given they show up just seconds after Link arrives at Ganon's weird tree base).

Wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming masterworks book clarifies this shit like the BOTW one did with several stuff for that game.

Figured, doubt it's distance based given, well they literally work fine at similar depths or outright longer distances by severalfold (plus statements saying it'll work "no matter how far you go/where you go/where you are/etc".

I'm thinking some sort of minor power null tbh given it's only when you're right up Ganon's ass.

Might slap that on the CRT.

Back