• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Is there a reason you’re only scaling the Dueling Peaks feat to one dragon? Besides their element they’re practically the same. Unless one used their element to split it, and I haven’t found mention of that.

Is there a reason you’re only scaling the Dueling Peaks feat to one dragon? Besides their element they’re practically the same. Unless one used their element to split it.
I mean it'd be a "possibly" for all 3. For two reasons.
1. We don't actually know which dragon did it.
2. We don't know if they scale between each other. Especially with the revalation being a dragon means jack in scaling (Light Dragon and Demon Dragon).

We just know 1, absolutely scales to it. Fortunately, it's not a big deal, the weather feats are probably all higher anyway, especially Dinraal, and we have direct confirmation via the dex that the weather fuckery, is a direct byproduct of the "attacks" they do when ya get close, aka, it scales to them and isn't just ED.

Dueling Peak split is more to have a non weather actual AP feat for the verse given via statements, stuff upscales off it.

Remove all your armor, fly up to them, and see if their attacks do the same amount of damage.
I already did. It's why I'm saying Link can scale, idk at which point tho he'd "logically" be put in that situation tho.

Also no? That isn't how we do things, you know this. By that logic Gleeok > oni ganon.
or hell, did you know that the damage each sage does has been figured out already?
Did you know Riju does 17 damage per slash (she usually doubles up tho so it's effectively higher), Tulin is wacky af (his damage even changes when he gets the bow), and Yunobo and Sidon are actually equal and both deal 40 damage? (Power of Fire, btw, does the exact same damage as Yunobo's normal strikes).
Sage's Wills and the Divine Beasts Helms all amp by 1 stage as well. For a total of a lv3 amp per Sage.

But alas, I'm sure ya don't wanna scale via damage numbers (because a bokoblin would > dinraal btw, the attacks do very minor damage).

Because I don't think I did, here's the feats I'm looking at.
  • Sidon's whirlpool (RKE and LS given, ya know, water has mass, found a good way to do it too, way deeper than I thought tho, might be 7-C support depending on the speed)
  • Dueling Peak split (Scales to one of the dragons, idk which, game don't say, if I had to guess it'd be Farosh due to proximity, end is a lil fucky but we've ruled out basic frag based on that Sonia cutscene where it wasn't destroyed yet)
  • Dragon weather manip (weather changes when ya get near, Farosh in particular best to do as the dex states the lightning balls it makes is what ***** with the weather)
  • Dragon flight speed (not cruise)
  • Kaiju Death Mountain hole (when it comes out of Death Mountain, it destroys a fuckton of bedrock. if you go there before the fight, you can see it's all covered in a huge thick layer of rock. When it bursts out, it smashes it obviously, which Yunobo even says, saying it smashed through the caldera like nothing. It's likely 8-A, which is neat given Yunobo pulvs that ****** so can get a scaling chain going)
  • Queen Gibdo hole (top of temple is a big hole, prob just High 8-C but still)
  • Blocking a Talus throw (not deflect, deflecting is SS, blocking we can get LS via work, this would also work for Sage avatars, they get pushed back a bit but we'd subtract that from the newtons/work)
  • Hinox tree rip (basic shear calc)
  • Flash cooling lava and a bunch of other temp shift shit (given it'd also apply to how potent res is and a few items)q
  • Like Like bite force (given they can eat huge chunks of metal like the cobble crusher)
  • Bullet time swing stuff for LS
  • Ultrahand LS
  • Blocking the giga **** off block for said LS
  • Gisa crater (i might not do this, i just vaguely recall in botw it was implied talus came from space and it was the impact? idk i might be tripping, if not tho it'd be dura)
  • A few bullet time speed calcs (ranging from MHS to low FTL)
  • Movement speed (we can do better than foxes)
  • Range calcs (For like bows, MS at 3, 4, 11, standard max, peak max hearts, lv3 elemental, rewind, etc)
  • Gloom Hands cloud KE?
  • Planetary gloom storm (iirc)
  • Bokoblins breaking these wooden/metal barricade (on death mountain, they set up falling spike balls, they actively smash the things holding it up tho, a decent 9-B feat that'd scale to even the knights that's also intentional and scripted should they not be killed beforehand)
  • Boko yeet (i watched one chuck like 100kg a good 25m)
  • Horriblin/Bossbokoblins ripping out boulders and yeeting them
  • Maybe the Sand Shroud idk?
  • Mucktorock jet
  • Zora leaps for LS
  • Boss deaths (Colgera looks 8-B tbh)
  • Frost Gleeok weather and giant ice cloud it makes in phase 3
  • Crenando 5 seconds after waking up shooting up gloom and ripping Hyrule Castle from the earth (7-B probably, but I'm more interested in the fact it ripped it out, we can get shear going, I'd expect Class T to P, now it might not mean much for Class Z Gloom Ganon. But the Sages could deflect this same type of attack, and Rauru even stood his ground and made a forcefield against it. I'm sure there's a way to get that scaling somehow).
bro is about to cook hardcore

1. I mean in Breath of the Wild.

2. You’re missing the point. If they were equal, they would be doing the same amounts of damage.

1. I mean in Breath of the Wild.
Yeah, it wasn't. Botw just says a dragon did it, they don't specify which.
2. You’re missing the point. If they were equal, they would be doing the same amounts of damage.
It's just basic elemental damage.
Also still nah, many, MANY enemies deal the same damage, like some of Colgera's attacks do the same as a Construct. It ain't reliable.

Yeah in game damage is just a big no go for scaling, not even just for these games but for most verses in general. I don't think anyone would seriouslly argue that a Slaking is physically stronger than Arceus due to dealing more damage with physical moves.

iirc they could do it in BOTW as well, they're only programmed to fight in certain areas so if they stray even slightly too far the developers have them warp back to their arena. It's pretty common in a lot of open world games but in this case they decided to just actively make the Lynels themselves activate the teleportation, likely because it looked better than them just awkwardly phasing out and back in

Honestly I'd love to get into lego as a hobby, but it's just too damn expensive for what it is.
Basically when it's a franchise build, it's always expensive as hecc

It's better to go with more generic builds to collect pieces and do your own stuff. I had a couple growing up and have a few original constructions ayy. Recently alongside my partner we've been building things together.

Whirlpool like 110m~ wide and like 80-90m~ deep.
Which is like, about 800000tons of water btw.

Weird.

Anyway yeah it probably Class G, but im scaling it still, I need to get RPM still.

I lied. 110m~ x 104m~

So the mass is a lil over Class G by default. Need to get RPM and then I can get AP.

I honestly really wish that Twilight Princess played into Link’s friends more. They each have their type of role (except Beth), but Ilia’s role is basically to have amnesia and it would’ve been nice to see Talo alert Kakariko to threats that aren’t, y’know, you.

It’d be nice if they could wield some of the weaker weaponry in the game, like Talo gets the Wooden Sword and someone else gets the Slingshot or something.

As a kid I always thought TP needed a part where an army was coming to Ordon City and you needed to prepare everyone. I mean, as a kid I had a huge crush on Beth too, but I just like Rusl and the townsfolk.

It still got Class G which is what I was doing it for and is still above Plat so 🗿 (y)

iROxY3.gif

Back