• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aatrox stuff

First of, for his name section, "The Darkin Blade" is listed twice. Need to fix that

Anyhow, onto the additions:

• Type 9 Immortality: "This cursed form... This crude decaying flesh! I loathe it!" "See what beasts they have reduced us to... Creatures of flesh sustained only by this filth's blood and form!" "Where I was excellence, I am deformed... Recast poorly with these crude materials. But this abomination of flesh well serves my murderous intent." "I am in a cage within a prison... But this foul shape reminds me of my purpose!" "You would bind yourself to this realm. Morgana? Fine, let me show you the ground!" "So uh, I'm Aatrox. I'm a transcendental being trapped inside cutlery... What's your deal?" "You disgust me, Morgana. Die in the filth of your bound flesh!"
  • 4th Wall Awareness: Upon an opponent flashing a mastery, Aatrox says this: "Mastery? I must congratulate you, obviously your parents never had reason to."
  • His Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation should be reworded to (Type 2; Can destroy aspects)
  • A possible tier upgrade, or at least "would eventually become": "I kill gods, priestess. Let us continue this fight... until all things stop!" "I will find a way to tear down the heavens and reveal you as fiends! Not today obviously..." "Uh, nice world you have here. I intend to destroy it, you know, FYI." "In time I will learn how to kill even your god, Illaoi!"

I agree somewhat with type 9 but the 4th wall mastery quote may not be canon since it only occurs in game, which isn’t canon to the story.

Same with the last quote, especially since we lack any context how he would or even if he can get that powerful. It seems like naught but an idle boast at this rate, with no feats.

Everything else is ok.

basically what potato said. upgrading him higher than tier 4 at his max power is a bit of a shakey one.

From what Aatrox implies, he isn't above Tier 4 currently, but he could very well reach that power eventually. The Bolding in the quotes supports this:

I kill gods, priestess. Let us continue this fight... until all things stop!

I will find a way to tear down the heavens and reveal you as fiends! Not today obviously...

Uh, nice world you have here. I intend to destroy it, you know, FYI.

In time I will learn how to kill even your god, Illaoi!

So what I'm suggesting if there is any tier upgrade, it is eventual.

Seeing as his hax can already kill the true forms of Celestials its more likly that his threats to kill nagakabouros are based in hax rathr than raw power

Everything else should be fine tho

Becaus its not, the whole point of aatrox is that his true form was ripped away and can never be regained, not that he has an accessable true form existing somewhere else

^^^^ Yeah, it literally can't be type 9 because everything that remains from Aatrox is the sword, type 9 would need a soul or higher form controlling him from outside the universe.

I also disagree with this "eventually", seriously, he isn't the first villain to say he will eventually destroy everything, we don't give tier just because of claims without some context (and you would need a lot of context since afaik Nagakaburos is tier 2 and way above the aspects who already defeated him)

Back