• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends General Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats from Sol's lore, i have no idea how we missed it for so long when thats been there for years

Probably yes

So Sol gets reality warping and the ability to kill nonexistent beings

Also should Voidborn get a resistance to physics manip? In Sol's lore he states that they simply burned to a crisp instead of being wholly disintegrated is because their bodies dont abide by the rules of this universe, which is backed by stuff from this new lore

Stuff like this makes me sad at how underused LoL is for how much stuff it has going for it

I am looking forward to Fiddles sticks lore update(at some point). He seems like he might have a Pennywise things going on.

And I really want a Zilean update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnqu0e1758c

It seems Rhaast eats the Aura of people(so some kind of energy absorption)

1:50 Rhaast wants to annihilate all of reality?

2:58 infinity is at Kayn's mercy

3:20 shadow assassin after conquering Rhaast wants to conquer everythin else.

3:32 Rhaast can bend, break and bleed space itself.

8:19 Rhaast says that even death will die(likely hyperbole ofcourse but whatever)

8:35 Rhaast can feel the screams of stars?

9:03 Rhaast is talking to thresh?(Dark Star?)

13:59 Yup Rhaast is related to the Dark Star here.

14:59 Yuuuuuup Rhaast is comparable to the Darks Stars. 2-B Rhaast lmao. Does this mean that Kayn has 2-B resistances?...

16:10 Too late for the universe upon Rhaasts appearance.

16:45 Sona unleashed Rhaast I suppose.

16:53 End of existence...

17:14 Sona is really tied into this.

20:10 Rhaast would devour the Stars.

21:43 Time would die.

22:33 Stars will be devoured.

22:41 Templar doomed all of creation(presumably by bringing Rhaast to the universe from whever he was).

24:06 Rhaast was forged by the Dark Star.

24:53 Kayn's power would stretch into eternity.

27:23 Rhaast heralds endless silence.

28:13 Rhaast thinks the Dark Star is his for some reason.

28:33 Entrails of countless realities shatters in Rhaasts wake...

31:46 Kayn seems to have a few sight based quotes that suggests he has precognition upon being transforming into Shadow Assassin(I assume)

32:03 Shadow Assassin omnipresence?

So what can I conclude:

Normal Kayn is still Low 7-C maybe a bit higher, with some added hax, but he also has 2-B resistances.

Shadow Assassin Kayn is Likely 2-B from a quote I forgot to add(cant be bothered to watch the whole thing again) where it seems he unlocked all of the power that Rhaast has.

Rhaast is of course 2-B from being comparable to the Dark Stars and bringing countless realities to oblivion.

Jinx's ult is a natural meteor that she summons through a portal, lemme see if i can calc that...

Does League have any 5-Cs or 4-Cs/Bs

A New Dawn shows that it does and the canon map has a very obvious spot where it is. Sorry Regis but no, the fact that he says maybe means he's not sure if its canon or not when there is proof that is is.

A New Dawn isn't canon, and given that there's no mention of it in lore basically means it doesn't exist save for the game. Sorry Weekly, but your arguments make zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back