• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viego (League Of Legends) Rework.

I think the changes would be alright from what I'm referencing between the original profile, and this one? So agree for now, however:

I would seriously recommend that you actually list the changes you made in the thread starter post (ie, the addition of certain resistances), and the threads where such changes were agreed on being usable so everyone can know exactly what is being changed and why.

Also, in the profile itself, you should hyperlink the scans/evidence for such additions like you did in said prior threads.

Also also, you should always go in order of lowest to highest with formatting. The 4-B and instances of Solar System level should be come after the lower tier/level.

I think the changes would be alright from what I'm referencing between the original profile, and this one? So agree for now, however:

I would seriously recommend that you actually list the changes you made in the thread starter post (ie, the addition of certain resistances), and the threads where such changes were agreed on being usable so everyone can know exactly what is being changed and why.

Also, in the profile itself, you should hyperlink the scans/evidence for such additions like you did in said prior threads.

Also also, you should always go in order of lowest to highest with formatting. The 4-B and instances of Solar System level should be come after the lower tier/level.
I made some mistakes, yes. I will change them, but I don't have time right now. By the way, you can see the proofs by clicking on the blue colored ones between the articles. The simplest example for some of them are resistors.

We already know from the animations that you are resistant to them. Other examples are in the novel that tells Viego's story.

Do you agree?

I made some mistakes, yes. I will change them, but I don't have time right now. By the way, you can see the proofs by clicking on the blue colored ones between the articles. The simplest example for some of them are resistors.
Fair, though there are no links in the resistances section besides those linking to the abilities/powers Viego can resist.
We already know from the animations that you are resistant to them. Other examples are in the novel that tells Viego's story.
Right; such just needs to be provided on the profile through hyperlinked images in the text, as you had with the prior threads.
Do you agree?
For now I do, as I said, unless I'm missing something.

Fair, though there are no links in the resistances section besides those linking to the abilities/powers Viego can resist.
I need to use the profile of characters like senna and lucian for the connection to go through. I can add an extra one.
Right; such just needs to be provided on the profile through hyperlinked images in the text, as you had with the prior threads.
You can see the evidence and links to the simplest example in the sentence, Treatment type3, by clicking on the blue text in brackets.
Thanks.

380282955_1445428689363869_919571382534034516_n.png

You can click on these blue links to see why I gave it or where this feature came from.

Remove the dots from PnAs endings.

Remove the ; and add , for Purification

More scans

Instead of writing “via Ruination Novel” add an reference.

Remove the dots from PnAs endings.

Remove the ; and add , for Purification

More scans

Instead of writing “via Ruination Novel” add an reference.
There's no pdf of The Catastrophe on the internet. The only written evidence is in the Turkish book I have. I can use them all if you want, but that would tire you and me.

So I wanted to present directly where they came from.

There's no pdf of The Catastrophe on the internet. The only written evidence is in the Turkish book I have. I can use them all if you want, but that would tire you and me.

So I wanted to present directly where they came from.
Then add references. Just like how I showed you.

It has a lot of grammar and problems like for some reason some abilities are like this

Why does Viego have a 6-B key when he is 4-B. If its only for the fog then put it AFTER 4-B.

And please for the love of god remove the dots at the end of the power explanations..

Then add references. Just like how I showed you.

It has a lot of grammar and problems like for some reason some abilities are like this

Why does Viego have a 6-B key when he is 4-B. If its only for the fog then put it AFTER 4-B.

And please for the love of god remove the dots at the end of the power explanations..
6B because it broke the obsidian on the shadow islands, causing the whole islands to tremble and violent earthquakes.

Since there is a scale for this, I ranked it from low to high. Before the war with the Pantheon it was 6-B. High 6-A with the fog.

But after the battle with Pantheon, he was promoted to 4-B.

6B because it broke the obsidian on the shadow islands, causing the whole islands to tremble and violent earthquakes.

Since there is a scale for this, I ranked it from low to high. Before the war with the Pantheon it was 6-B. High 6-A with the fog.

But after the battle with Pantheon, he was promoted to 4-B.
Unless we have a direct statement about Viego suddenly becoming stronger this would mean Viego was always 4-B. Viego doesnt have AD so no this is not how it works.

Unless we have a direct statement about Viego suddenly becoming stronger this would mean Viego was always 4-B. Viego doesnt have AD so no this is not how it works.
Would you mind looking at your message in bio?

Hey; the links are there in Resistances now!
Viego was tier 6 for awhile, and was only recently given tier 4 due to scaling to Pantheon. Is why I also said the two should be swapped, and probably, it should be 'at least High 6-A via environmental damage'

Viego was tier 6 for awhile, and was only recently given tier 4 due to scaling to Pantheon. Is why I also said the two should be swapped, and probably, it should be 'at least High 6-A via environmental damage'
Unless you have an statement about Viego getting an Amp/AD or something like that we arent gonna give him 2 different stats with no difference.

Thats just now how the standart works, you NEED an elaborate explanation to give 2 different base stats

Unless you have an statement about Viego getting an Amp/AD or something like that we arent gonna give him 2 different stats with no difference.

Thats just now how the standart works, you NEED an elaborate explanation to give 2 different base stats
Oh alright. Was just saying that he was tier 6 for awhile, should at least be that, and with recent lore/evidence considered, now scales to Pantheon who is tier 4

Oh alright. Was just saying that he was tier 6 for awhile, should at least be that, and with recent lore/evidence considered, now scales to Pantheon who is tier 4
Yes so Viego should just be Tier 4 if we have no other context.

You need to follow the instructions detailed here and here

The profile is structured badly, with many powers having bad grammar on their justification (with multiple not having proper scans or justification at all), brackets in a couple places where parentheses should be used instead, bolding errors (in particular the AP justification)

We don't have a "potentially" rating.

All in all, I don't know if this is an improvement compared to the base profile, and I don't have the time to go over the changes one by one

The profile is structured badly, with many powers having bad grammar on their justification (with multiple not having proper scans or justification at all), brackets in a couple places where parentheses should be used instead, bolding errors (in particular the AP justification)

All in all, I don't know if this is an improvement compared to the base profile, and I don't have the time to go over the changes one by one
I got everything from Viego's own profile, Mr. Lephyr.

I mean, I copied what the admins had set up beforehand, I just added things like concept manipulation and other things like soul manipulation and life manipulation and I used the best justifications I could because it's all in Viego's novel, which tells the story of his past and his ruin. And there is no pdf of the novel. So I translated and used the best I could.

Other than that, I know I made a bad profile and I'll edit it from scratch as much as I can. Can I ask you to just look at the haxes in general?

(This is Viego's current profile. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Viego
so I didn't add anything of my own, except hax.)

Actually, I just fixed the AP parts, Lephyr. But I ask you to pay attention to hax in general. I will correct the rest of my mistakes one by one according to the rules.

StretchSebe is correct.

Formatting aside, it is extremely hard to evaluate this in its current form.
You should actually list the differences between this profile and the old one here, with explanations.

Back