• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yordle Physiology - League of Legends Revision Number #1

As discussed previously in my profile wall, I don't have any objections to the page. I wanted to make my stance clear here.

Would Yordles have Immo 5 because of Spirit stuff? Since they already exist in the death realm (kinda)

only agree because it would buff kled 😈
Do you mean Kled The Cantankerous Cavalier Great Hussar
High General Marshal-Sergeant
Mountain Admiral
Lord Colonel Major Centurion
Rear Forward Brigadier Admiral
Forward Admiral Major
Sir Admiral Major
Lieutenant Sergeant Commodore
Sergeant General Colonel
Sergeant Double Admiral
High Major Commodore of the First Legion Third Multiplication Double Admiral Artillery Vanguard Company
Lord Major Admiral of the Second Legion's Forward Artillery-Cavalry Multiplication?

Last edited:
There seems to be no problem. After all, all yordles are residents of Bandle City, and they all have almost the same abilities.

There are conflicting points, but I'm too lazy to open a CRT for this.

The addition seems fine at a glance, but where's the evidence for Low-Godly Regen?

The addition seems fine at a glance, but where's the evidence for Low-Godly Regen?
Immortality (Types 1 and 9, Yordles do not age in the same way as beings of the material realm do thanks to being creatures of the spirit realm and therefore have different concepts of aging[2], It was stated that unlike other beings Yordle's never die.[3] Spirits are deathless, returning to the ether when their physical vessels are destroyed and return again to continue their crusade.[4][5][6])

Then I'd suggest you also note that for their Regen justification

Back