• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Observation Haki + Scan should allow him to detect BIG.

Oof. Interesting.

PaChi is right, Observation Haki would tell Law where Notorious is as long as he doesn't lose the calm, but I doubt that Scan would detect it.

But I doubt he can interact with B.I.G. at all, because he doesn't have NPI and Haki doesn't work on beings like Stands.

My boy Law can swap people's souls/minds or something?

Doesnt that count?

Yes, he can swap souls/minds (probably souls considering Sanji used Haki in Nami's body), but that alone doesn't mean he can touch Stands.

Back