• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady's speed feats from the Anime, not featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Yo ^^

So, currently Lady's speed is listed as High Hypersonic for being capable to fight fodder demons

Buuuuut, in the Anime, Lady fights Trish, and yes, Trish is kinda holding back, but uses Lightning Attacks against Lady, and she's capable of dodging them without much effort

Here's the fight >>>>> https://youtu.be/tWW1rZsQw-c

At 0:15 you already see Lady dodging Trish's Lightning, so MHS+ Combat/Reaction for Lady for Anime and DMC4 keys. Yeah she's a human and this is a level of speed ridiculous for a human being, but Lady already have others Superhuman feats and the series doesn't care about lol logic. She was capable of blocking an attack from Vergil and fight with Dante in DMC3 (even with them holding back, it's worth listing this)

Also, Lady and Trish are in a certain distance between them, I guess it is possible to calculate this feat, it would end in something less then MHS+ I believe.

Soooooo...what do you guys think ?

This is like scaling Nero to Dante because Nero was able to barry and react to some of his attacks despite the gap between them being huge. Trish didn't take the fight seriously, like, at all!

Lady doesn't scale to Trish in either AP or speed IMO.

I mean, Trish's lightning's speed wouldn't change if she was casual. However, this would likely only scale to Lady's combat/reactions speed.

Her HHS+ speed rating and 9-A AP. Being casual is unquantifiable, so it's not usable. And 9-A is based on the Seven Deadly Sins profiles, which are gone long ago.

I didn't notice that. What do you suggest then about her speed? Peak human with MHS+ reactions?

I dunno about her AP really.

Just like Reb said, her Lightning Attacks would have the same speed

We have a explosion in their fight in the Anime that scale to her, and can be calculated. Kalina Ann AP scales to any version of Lady since this weapon doesn't work with her power

Lady should not scale to bosses and protagonists, but can scale to her missiles and the strongest regular enemy, for speed what ZERO said.

if you wanna say lady move at MHS+ speed all time forget it. She's just a human, we can give her MHS+ reactions at best.

Lady already have a lot of superhuman feats, DMC series doesn't care if she is human or not

And the anime explicit show Lady dodging Lighting...

At 1:22 Lady was also able to deflect Trish bullets that can travel with her Lighting

And thanks Dark o/

Dark649 said:
A gif for that dodge for a calc should be nice, i may record it.
Could you also add to your record a calc for Kalina Ann in DMC3? The feat occurrs in the beginning cutscene of Mission 6 iirc.

And this is 100% lightning, then, and not electricity? It seems to come from a gun.

If electricity reaches the energy levels of regular lightning, we count it as having comparable speed.

Oh. Really? I thought we dumped that idea a long while back with RWBY revisions.

Well hell. Enter the Gungeo just got a ridiculous speed upgrade. Okay.

Antvasima said:
If electricity reaches the energy levels of regular lightning, we count it as having comparable speed.
Pretty sure that we dropped this a while ago.

Now it's a requirement, but not enough on its own

Okay I thought so.

Is there anything else for this electricity being lightning? Like is it pulled from a cloud or anything?

The page seems to say it requires the AP and some other features of lightning, not just the AP.

If there are regular electrons involved and they reach 5 billion Joules, it is considered to have the speed of real lightning.

Alright. So does this electricity display any other characteristics that would allow us to classify it as lightning? Conducting through metal, causing muscle spasms, etc?

Mr. Bambu said:
The page seems to say it requires the AP and some other features of lightning, not just the AP.
^

AP is a necessary requirement, but other evidence is also needed

Okay. Your point?

What are those other characteristics? Charging attacks isn't a characteristic since tons of verses do that with literally everything.

Trish literally conducts her Electricity through metal at 12:43

And at 12:26 her Electricity Attack goes from ground to the whole body of that Demon

Can't see it, the video is banned for copyright in my country.

Back