• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm still curious about the resisting everything part tho.
Well; lowballed Tsuna bypasses 3 layers of powernull and highballed bypasses around 10 layers... give or take.

His ice is also sealing so you'd need resistance to both to properly resist it; without going too far into how cold the ice is (Because that's a more complicated answer):
DWF themselves are hotter than Lava and to unthaw someone from being turned into an icicle by Tsuna you have to douse them in powerful Dying Will Flames for hours.

And with absorption Tsuna could absorb someone's absorption ability, for lack of a better phrase. So that's why I said maybe that.

1. Well currently, the powernull scaling is kind of wonky so:
    1. Familiars (Basic power null through curses) < Regular Witches (Power null through curses) < Pretty strong witches (Unless they specialize in it, like Isabeau)< Magical Girl's Resistance. So she should resist lowballed Tsuna just fine, and Puella Magi become more resistant over time so highballed Tsuna's power null would only work temporarily.
  2. That... could be a problem. I'm not sure how to compare it tbh, as Puella Magi scale based on Sana Futaba walking alongside lava with 0 issues for the lowball and for the highball can resist heat strong enough to reduce people to ash instantly (Which in itself, is a lowball). On the other side, we only really have generic getting frozen in ice feats and sealing might or might not work depending on how the sealing's mechanics are. Though duplication could counter it.
  3. I see. Kyoko can't absorb so I don't think she has to be worried there.

Tsuna for now.

Tsuna possibly powernulls temporarily and could Ice her however duplication might get best that and I don't know how long his power null would last if it only works temporarily. Also, I don't know if powernull is in character for him. He could stats amp to get the upper hand he also has accelerated development. He also has invisible flames so I don't know if Kyoko will be able to dodge it, he could sneak attack her with that even with the resistance it should slow her down at least.

BTW does Kyoko neg Clairvoyance

He also has invisible flames so I don't know if Kyoko will be able to dodge it, he could sneak attack her with that even with the resistance it should slow her down at least.
Kyoko can see invisible things, and can sense his location since he doesn't have any abilities that help stealth
BTW does Kyoko neg Clairvoyance
Nope

Hmmn. well then he can neg her instinctive reaction with statistic amplification if it makes him faster and he can dodge all her attacks with clairvoyance to predict her movements not see the future but just predict)

also, the stamina seems to go to tsuna so she might run out of stamina if this fight goes on too long (but then she turns into a witch so I don't how that'll work out though i guess he could kill her mid-transformation)

Edit: he can also fly out the way or out of range it's hard to keep track of someone flying and it makes it easier for him to dodge her attacks.

Back