• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Black Clover) VS Tsunayoshi Sawada (KHR)

It's driving me C R A Z Y
Because Idk if Tsuna has Oath Flames, if he has Vongola Gear, if he has access to Nats or not.
For this reason, I don´t have interest in this fight, I would even vote inconclusive because Tsuna reasons are good enought, we should :

Make another battle of Asta vs Tsuna

Or use Yuno, it would be more fun, Yuno has range for example

For this reason, I don´t have interest in this fight, I would even vote inconclusive because Tsuna reasons are good enought, we should :

Make another battle of Asta vs Tsuna

Or use Yuno, it would be more fun, Yuno has range for example
If we make another Asta vs Tsuna fight we have to clarify things. Like:

Are energies equalized?

What equipment does each char have access to?

What's the distance between both?

Are there abilities allowed and not allowed?

What is the time limit if one exists?

Ok, I Have 3 ideas

Luck vs Takeshi

Magna vs Ryohei (Seems stompish because Ryo only knows boxing)

Yuno vs Tsuna or Mukuro

I will go to eat, then return, goodbye

... legit not what is written. It states and I quote:

"Asta is able to clean the body, mind, and soul of evil and highly corrupted spirits" which means it does discriminate between good and evil.
No it doesn't mean they're evil, just that they are corrupted

Ok, I Have 3 ideas

Luck vs Takeshi

Magna vs Ryohei (Seems stompish because Ryo only knows boxing)

Yuno vs Tsuna or Mukuro

I will go to eat, then return, goodbye
Luck vs Takeshi is interesting because of 2 possibilities rain flames can do:

Rain flames can slow down things, tranquilize them, so he can slow down Luck/his attacks or(out of character) Takeshi can slow down Luck's heart until it stops breathing and dies.

Magna vs Ryohei is probably a stump unless Ryohei has his belt (Absorbs damage and releases it in one shot)

Yuno vs Tsuna is gonna end up in a standstill like now because of Tsuna's Absorption ability and sealing capabilities (not to mention petrification). I think Mukuro is a better match up.

Otherwise, Asta wouldn't be able to use his Black form while holding the sword. Unless its effect is active and not passive which opens a whole other can of worms.
False equivalence. Asta in his black form isn't corrupted whatsoever, he simply cloaks himself with Anti-Magic which gives him an amp. Even assuming he is, purifying himself wouldn't work due to the nature of the purification (Asta puts Anti-Magic into the target which purifies them). So purifying his black form, which is him already putting AM into himself, would be paradoxical

Also, it's not passive.

Last edited:
False equivalence. Asta in his black form isn't corrupted whatsoever, he simply cloaks himself with Anti-Magic which gives him an amp. Even assuming he is, purifying himself wouldn't work due to the nature of the purification (Asta puts Anti-Magic into the target which purifies them). So purifying his black form, which is him already putting AM into himself, would be paradoxical

Also, it's not passive.
Thanks for the clarification. That means petrification is still in the picture though... this is actually worse for Asta because it means that he can be petrified if Asta isn't careful(I'm gonna just assume he's careful though).

This however still doesn't help him against ZPB ice unfortunately.

The irony of you changing keys mid fight and ignoring that nothing stopped Asta from one shotting in the first place

Hyper Intuition: Allows the user to predict upcoming dangers

Using external sources: This skill is able to make its user be able to read the lightest and minimum movements made by the human muscles, allowing them to predict enemy movements, giving them a big advantage in battle

Kiato dancing did not let Asta react to anything, his dancing made his moves unpredictable and Ki can be use to predict the movement of others, his attacks and his intentions

So I don´t know but Is pretty clear that Asta just negates his Hyper intuition and has right now a 4.5 AP difference, also I don´t know if we are using first Black Asta form that is incredible useless for being his first time in that form and has 0 control of it and just go to the most powerfull mana source or Base Asta from the royal arc exam

The arguments of Asta being Freeze when has more LS, AP and can react to it are moot

The heat argument from the past is good, but where is heat resistance in all the Katekyo pages? Because people are not melted by Tsuna flames (for what I can remember)
I didn’t change keys mid fight? What nonsense?!

Hmm I have two things to say:

1-Are DWF and Mana similar enough to be equalized? I am really not sure as i would say Ki is closer to DWFs than Mana given Mana is a natural thing people get at birth while Ki is what living beings have. For real, sometimes it seems people don't know how verse equalization works.

2-Asta's causality reversion thing wouldn't save him from ZPB, much less petrification (tho this one is pretty much OOC), as he would be unable to use them once he is frozen/petrified.

Also, in case anyone still has any doubts, this is Elf Invasion Asta and Ultimate DW Tsuna.

Hmm I have two things to say:

1-Are DWF and Mana similar enough to be equalized? I am really not sure as i would say Ki is closer to DWFs than Mana given Mana is a natural thing people get at birth while Ki is what living beings have. For real, sometimes it seems people don't know how verse equalization works.
1- I didn't, thanks for clarifying.

Edit: I read that without my glasses and thought you were going for Asta's Causality argument, my bad.

Also, what is OOC?

Also also, does this Ultimate Dying Will Tsuna have Gravity Manipulation?

Because that increases some of the stuff he can do he like condensing attacks, making them pierce through enemies instead of only burning, etc

Last edited:
Can I add some more feats of HI?

Like how it can just tell Tsuna that Mukuro is about to Possess Chrome without any telling factors, not even Viper sensed this was going on, and he's a strong psychic -- he didn't have his mammon chains on which means he was at almost full capacity.

Scan here

Well, since the OP didn't change their keys to make this a fair match i will just call this an AP stomp for Asta and that's it.

I will probably redo it later with more fair keys abd rules for both sides.

In my opinion is more of an inconclusive.

Tsuna has 7 layer petrification he can use from a far and Zpb.

Tsuna has the range advantage as well and a surperior pre-cognition hax.

Asta has the AP advantage but Tsuna has all advantages appart from that: hax and range.

Back