• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i'm just like, not going to engage with your arguments anymore i think, not a single soul agrees with you and you're clearly arguing out of bad faith or at least extreme stubborn-ness so like, i don't gotta
As if you cared. You almost have the votes already, and apparently Naruto supporters dont care enough so you have a easy path here. "Not a single soul here" lol if i go to a flat earth convention and talk about earth being round "not a single soul will agree with me" even if im right.
Im arguing because there were a lot of mistakes here. The way you have a pass for "infinite attack speed" because of game mechanics or the way you think intelligence is supposed to work, hurts my heart.
The more popular verses have big discussions example Hinata who made a ninja written exam and much more reasons only get above average intelligence and here you give gifted for solving a few puzzles. I dont even like Sakura.

As if you cared. You almost have the votes already, and apparently Naruto supporters dont care enough so you have a easy path here. "Not a single soul here" lol if i go to a flat earth convention and talk about earth being round "not a single soul will agree with me" even if im right.
Im arguing because there were a lot of mistakes here. The way you have a pass for "infinite attack speed" because of game mechanics or the way you think intelligence is supposed to work, hurts my heart.
The more popular verses have big discussions example Hinata who made a ninja written exam and much more reasons only get above average intelligence and here you give gifted for solving a few puzzles. I dont even like Sakura.
Do you still want to vote for her?

I took a look at OFF verse and Enoch, who is equal to the Batter in Intelligence, created "sugar" which is the secret 5th element. To quote the OFF wiki: "The elements are essential for the continued existence, survival and livelihood for the denizens and the Zones of OFF. If any of these elements were lacking, it would cause grave consequences in the stability of the OFF world's current state."
Gifted intelligence seems justified.

I took a look at OFF verse and Enoch, who is equal to the Batter in Intelligence, created "sugar" which is the secret 5th element. To quote the OFF wiki: "The elements are essential for the continued existence, survival and livelihood for the denizens and the Zones of OFF. If any of these elements were lacking, it would cause grave consequences in the stability of the OFF world's current state."
That's a funny thing to say considering
The judge is above average with one of the reasons being he is smarter than the batter

Also I would like to tlet clear that the batter managing to tire out Enoch does not grant them equal intelligence even more considering creating a new element is a cientific archivement not a strategy archivement so try to make them equals because he can win in a fight surely would not give him the same intelligence

lol, that with the signature made my day so much better
I forget that I have that as a force multiplier for literally every time i act like a smug asshole

For the record I actually wouldn't mind downgrading the Batter to above average, but that'd have literally zero impact on this fight

Yeah, there has been shown that OFF has an inconsistent intelligence rating for their characters here in the wiki
Would be nice to get a CRT for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back