• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Ichika Vs. Sakura Haruno​

• Fight Location: SBA
  • Battle Music
  • Dark Cloaked Black Musha Ichika will be used
  • New Era Sakura will be used
  • Highest Zetten Strike restricted
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
  • Speed Unequal
  • Both in character
  • Win by any means
  • Ichika is 35.64 Exatons and 1.78c
  • Sakura is 88.74 Exatons higher with Byakugō and 2.11c
Vs.

Ichika: @Arnoldstone18

Sakura:

Incon:

Last edited:
going off profiles, whats Ichikas strongest wincon here?

Cause the Byakugo amp is pretty strong given its capable of one shotting people relative to its base form.
Sakura already has the speed advantage and can increase it via the body flicker
Can attack internal organs directly and other shenanigans
paralysis inducement
can summon katsuyu for defensive and ranged options

but most importantly, what about the cancer punch?

going off profiles, whats Ichikas strongest wincon here?
Using gravity to create an opening and cut her head/chest/whatever to end the fight

With the LS difference, Sakura nor anything she summons can't do anything

She can start either by being so defensive that she is gonna dodge/use gravity to defend herself or start with that to make an opening and win

but most importantly, what about the cancer punch?
No idea what is this

Using gravity to create an opening and cut her head/chest/whatever to end the fight
she can heal and regen
With the LS difference, Sakura nor anything she summons can't do anything
LS is irrelevant here with Katsuyu who's physiology allows her to split and morph, LS isnt holding her down and Sakura can escape via substitution
No idea what is this
she can accelerate your cells at rapid speed to kill you from the inside out

Who's the fastest?
Sakura is 1.18 times faster while Ichika has precog and info analysis of the intention of her opponent

PD: And this is ignoring the fact that Ichika has such a massive scaling chain of speed because in no way she is just 2 times faster than Nozel pre time skip

Low Mid does not negate cutting her head
no but its fast enough to close the wound around her neck as seen with tsunade who survived the lightspeed teleportation that tears up the entire body to shreds and regenerated it. she would have to blow away sakura's head or massive chunks of it as oppose to a clean s;ice.
I had to go to Tsunade page to see what the slug can do because Sakura's have 2 powers and that's it, I don't have an opinion about this for now
Because her profile is ass and needs to be revised
Which gets precog and then she just grabs her again
Sakura has higher speed and has fought and speed blitzed people with precog.

also none of this answers the question about how she deals with paralysis

Yami Ichika Vs. Sakura Haruno​

• Fight Location: SBA
  • Battle Music
  • Dark Cloaked Black Musha Ichika will be used
  • New Era Sakura will be used
  • Zetten restricted
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
  • Speed Unequal
  • Both in character
  • Win by any means
  • Ichika is 35.64 Exatons and 1.78c
  • Sakura is 88.74 Exatons higher with Byakugō and 2.11c
Vs.

Ichika:

Sakura:

Incon:
You can't restrict Zetten. All you can do is prevent her from striking with a Low 5-B Zetten

Black star + decapitation is a pretty solid win on here with Zetten as another.

I personally don’t see Sakura holding a candle to Ichika’s skill… I’m ready to discuss that if Zetten and Black Star aren’t enough win cons already.

I don’t think Sakura can regen from decapitation. Even if you guys think she regens mid decap, I don’t think she’s faster than a zetten amped decap. A zetten slash is a speed blitz worthy amp.

So I guess I vote Ichika for now.

Back