• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  1. Tsuna's Fire Manip & Ice Manip isn't as effective now that magical girls have some degree of heat resistance, Kyoko also resists absorption & Power null.
  2. Pre-cog is countered by Kyoko's Impulse Spear if I understand the kind of precog Tsuna has, not sure how purification would work here.
  3. Stats Amp & Stats Reduction could be a problem later on in the fight, Sealing as well.
I'd give it to kyoko, puella magi physiology is too op combined with Kyoko's duplication.

Which resistance?
Potentially all of them. Definitely powernull and ice. Probably Heat. Maybe absorption.

And Tsuna has both analytical prediction type precog and danger sense; so spear probably won't be as effective. Especially since Tsuna already has a skill advantage (I'm pretty sure he does, never heard of any decent skill stuff from Puella Magi that would put them on KHR level)

How so?

I mean, looking at his page, I could probably think of a lot of PM characters with a lot more skill than him from the top of my head.

He scales to other skilled characters in the verse, and has his own skill feats.

To get an idea; there's a lower tier character (Yamamoto) who had never properly wielded a sword before, but after seeing someone use a sword style once and training for week, he defeated the best swordsman in the word who went around defeating 100 of the world's best swordsman without losing once and stole all of their sword styles incorporating it into his own to make the perfect sword style. This included the style that Yamamoto himself used. However; Yamamoto was able to just make up a sword art on the fly to defeat this ultimate swordsman.

And this is Baby Yamamoto we're talking about, near the beginning of the manga, before several arcs of training.

Hell, after a small training arc Tsuna himself became skilled enough to fight people who could deceive his precog with pure skill.

heh?

What are the reasons? Besides the resistances which are almost all inferior to Tsuna's abilities.

Even a heavily lowballed Tsuna bypasses 3 layers of powernull.

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot about this for a while.

To Yung:

Then yeah, he's probably more skilled than Kyoko though there are still other characters like the Avatar of Calamity who are more skilled.

I'm still curious about the resisting everything part tho.

Back