• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Black Clover) VS Tsunayoshi Sawada (KHR)

I don't know which key off asta is being used, but usually his black form last for about minutes at best, but against ladros he had no control over the form

Only if it absorbs someone else's magic, then he can fire off a magic slash

No
1. This is his 6C key

2. Due to this being a 1v1 that means Tsuna has the range advantage

3. Tsuna's Lionne D'Ciello, can petrify things using Sky Flames.

Oh, yea, if Elf Arc Asta is being used then he has purification type 2 and 3 with the Demon Destroyer. But I don't know if he can use it on himself like he did after the time skip

Hyper Intuition: Allows the user to predict upcoming dangers

Using external sources: This skill is able to make its user be able to read the lightest and minimum movements made by the human muscles, allowing them to predict enemy movements, giving them a big advantage in battle

Kiato dancing did not let Asta react to anything, his dancing made his moves unpredictable and Ki can be use to predict the movement of others, his attacks and his intentions

So I don´t know but Is pretty clear that Asta just negates his Hyper intuition.
It's more complicated.. I'll just.. quote myself from years ago when someone asked me about it on my wall.

Hyper Intuition has a lot of weird showings and feats that most fans just forget about.

Like when Tsuna saw Mukuro's memories in varia arc.

Or when he read Enma's mind.

Or Tsuna and Enma coming up with a silent plan in the middle of a fight without them ever talking about it or fighting side by side in the past.

Or when he understood Daemon's lover's emotions and knew what she wanted to say. Despite her being long gone, and maybe not even a ghost anymore/not on their current realm. Since Daemon couldn't communicate with her, even in his soul form.

Then there's even weirder feats. With Tsuna just knowing stuff without any actual explanation (Not even a supernatural one). Like what actions someone from far away would take, him knowing who it was that sent him and everyone else to the future, and knowing that Chrome was the person who had a powerful ring at kokuyo land. All things he really had no way of knowing even considering his previous feats with Hyper Intuition.

How stuff like this would even interact with someone seeing a few seconds into the future is difficult to judge. Innately knowing of things without even sensing them, like Tsuna has displayed in some instances, is practically the same as actually seeing the future.

You could argue that most of these might not transfer over to battles, but who knows? Just because it isn't brought up in every fight, doesn't mean it isn't there (And some of these are indeed fight situations. Scratch that, most of these are in base mode, where it's stated that his Hyper Intuition is much less potent than in DWFM). The same thing happens in OP with sensory haki, from what I've heard. With people being stated to use it, or only really shown to explicitly have an aspect of it once or twice.
These feats are another part of the reason why everyone having some degree of Hyper Intuition seems probable, in my eyes.
We do have feats of him knowing things in battle via hyper intuition. but whether or not he did it via sensing and anticipating movements via muscles, emotion sense, his danger sense, or him just somehow knowing stuff is hard to say.

He's displayed all four before, so when he dodges in a clear instance of Hyper Intuition, there's really no way of knowing which one he's using, or how he's using it (The Mosca thing of him not being able to predict them because they aren't human also directly contradicts what happens later on in the arc). Especially in the Bermuda's case.

One Piece, overall has just had a lot more time to explain it. Like, it took OP more than KHR's entire lifespan to get as far as it got with Sensory Haki.

And rather than something meant to be a battle mechanic, like in one piece, it's primarily treated as a plot convenience which allows him to know and experience supernatural things. That's probably the reason why it's not seen in the greater community as being impressive, because Amano either didn't want everyone to have Hyper Intuition (Which, I'm almost positive I've seen a statement of before), or she didn't want Hyper Intuition to make fights less interesting. So she just didn't bring it up in many fights aside from the occasional danger sense, mind reading, emotional sensing, and analytical prediction.

Edit: Hyper Intuition is literally labeled as being Clairvoyance as well as Precog simply because we never really agreed on how to classify or treat it's more weird feats.

Last edited:
So the third sword will work
Alright, so he can take away the effects of magic/status effects to heal himself so that negs petrification.

But would the ice be destroyed? Because it works like Anti-Magic in a way, it's the "negative" sky flame in a sense, and it freezes the opponent in ice which can only be gotten out by using Dying Will flames.

• Purification: (Type 2; Asta is able to clean the body, mind and soul of evil and highly corrupted spirits such as Elf Luck and Dark Elf Patry. Type 3; Asta can remove poison and status in general by severing the cause-and-effect relationship) and Power Bestowal via Demon-Destroyer Sword (Can bestow others with Anti-Magic)
How do we treat purification vs layered hax like Tsuna's petrification?

Though in character Tsuna doesn't turn people to stone, he turns their equipment to stone.
It won't work on the swords. Why isn't energies equalized?

• Purification: (Type 2; Asta is able to clean the body, mind and soul of evil and highly corrupted spirits such as Elf Luck and Dark Elf Patry. Type 3; Asta can remove poison and status in general by severing the cause-and-effect relationship) and Power Bestowal via Demon-Destroyer Sword (Can bestow others with Anti-Magic)
Just one observation -- petrification would harmonize Asta, his powers, and his sword, petrifying them. Does the sword distinguish "good and evil" or is it objective? Because objectively speaking it's Asta's power harmonizing that petrifies him, thus it can be argued with being "good"

Just one observation -- petrification would harmonize Asta, his powers, and his sword, petrifying them. Does the sword distinguish "good and evil" or is it objective? Because objectively speaking it's Asta's power harmonizing that petrifies him, thus it can be argued with being "good"
It's causality manipulation

Yea, but what's written there is that it only purifies things that are "Evil" if what is affecting him isn't "Evil" it won't be affected right? Thus my question.
It just removes the after effects of spells and etc it does not discriminate

It just removes the after effects of spells and etc it does not discriminate
... legit not what is written. It states and I quote:

"Asta is able to clean the body, mind, and soul of evil and highly corrupted spirits" which means it does discriminate between good and evil. Otherwise, Asta wouldn't be able to use his Black form while holding the sword. Unless its effect is active and not passive which opens a whole other can of worms.

It's made from Anti magic and anti-magic affects those who resist layered power null
I don't know the extent of this, but Tsuna has been seen as capable of absorbing the energy of creatures that are absorbing energy, in other words, his absorption was "superior" to theirs.

I'd like someone more experienced in terminology or in this website, in general, to check this feat out and say whether it means Tsuna can absorb Asta's Anti-Magic energy(if energies are equalized)

Secondly, this battle still remains a current win for Tsuna. Asta's pure raw power is useless if he and his powers are sealed along with his swords (Zero Point Breakthrough ice).

Speed is equalized which means speed doesn't matter.

Both have highly powerful Precognition which counters each other, which in turn means their precognition is irrelevant (Unless someone wants to refute what YungManzi and I have stated).

Asta is forced to come close range while Tsuna can stay at a long range since speed is equalized; as long as Tsuna runs away from Asta while attacking at a long range, the distance will stay the same.

If Asta gets close Tsuna can seal him and his weapon abilities away using ZPB and Asta doesn't have anything capable of countering this (It seals the abilities of whatever is trapped inside so the swords become useless).

Third sword when Asta does not have it at this point of the series ?????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????

Edit: Unless if his latest Key

WHAT KEY OF ASTA ARE WE USING?
No one is clarifying.

All I know is that this is Tsuna doesn't get his Vongola Gear stuff; only:

• X-Gloves Vongola Ring Edition
  • Possibly Box Weapons
  • Vongola Ring
  • Nats Ring
  • Spanner Eye-Contacts

I don't know the extent of this, but Tsuna has been seen as capable of absorbing the energy of creatures that are absorbing energy, in other words, his absorption was "superior" to theirs.

I'd like someone more experienced in terminology or in this website, in general, to check this feat out and say whether it means Tsuna can absorb Asta's Anti-Magic energy(if energies are equalized)

Secondly, this battle still remains a current win for Tsuna. Asta's pure raw power is useless if he and his powers are sealed along with his swords (Zero Point Breakthrough ice).

Speed is equalized which means speed doesn't matter.

Both have highly powerful Precognition which counters each other, which in turn means their precognition is irrelevant (Unless someone wants to refute what YungManzi and I have stated).

Asta is forced to come close range while Tsuna can stay at a long range since speed is equalized; as long as Tsuna runs away from Asta while attacking at a long range, the distance will stay the same.

If Asta gets close Tsuna can seal him and his weapon abilities away using ZPB and Asta doesn't have anything capable of countering this (It seals the abilities of whatever is trapped inside so the swords become useless).
Ant magic can not be sealed it's not magic it's from his devil

Ant magic can not be sealed it's not magic it's from his devil
The abilities of his devil would be sealed off then. The ZPB seals all the abilities of what it touches, his devil which resides inside the grimoire gets sealed in the ice, and he won't be able to use his abilities. Like Box Weapons aren't capable of using their abilities when frozen.

Back