• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Black Clover) VS Tsunayoshi Sawada (KHR)

well tsuna doesn`t use magic so anti-magic is out. Both can sense attacks. Asta only has flight in black asta form. Tsuna probably blasts him away, asta heat resistance is vaporisation human level, tsuna`s heat even in keys before was potent enough to vaporise metal so its than astas heat resistance

The Island level's like Vindice are from are from 6x of Large Mountain level value (6.72 Gigatons of TNT)

The 6-C+ characters like Valkyrie Dress Noelle and Royal Knights Arc Spirit Dive Yuno scale to 2x the 6-C characters due to a 6-C base Yuno fusing with Bell, adding her power to his own, which is at least as strong as him (53 Gigatons)

6.7 x 7.5 = 50.25

And this is using Asta highest 6-C, the lowest is 26.5 Gigatons

Asta is at least 4 times stronger than Tsuna, and using Black Asta in his fight against Ladros would be extremely unfair for Asta, 0 control of his new form

Also, Asta has resistance to precog so Tsuna can´t use Hyper Intuition while Asta can and his gravity powers would not work because Asta has a lifting strenght advantage

You know what we can do?

Use ******* Magna God Senpai with his CRAZY CYCLONE

Then, we can see if Tsuna can do anything against his drip

Also, Asta has resistance to precog so Tsuna can´t use Hyper Intuition while Asta can and his gravity powers would not work because Asta has a lifting strenght advantage
I know this is an old thread but I have to ask a few questions.

Tsuna's gravity powers should be the same as Enma's right? If not greater due to the Oath flame.

If that's the case, then Tsuna can collapse gravity into itself like Enma did to create black holes.

Resistance to precognition? I don't see that anywhere in Asta's profile.

Another question, Tsuna's Zero Point Break Through ice can only be broken through using Dying Will Flames cannonically, if Asta gets stuck in them, having no magic what could he do to get out? Because Anti-Magic wouldn't work.

Depends on the kind of precognition lol.

That’s precog resistance, the precog being reading ki; but that’s not how Tsuna’s precog even works.

edit: Hyper intuition also has almost as many varied precog feats as observation haki too. And even a few which Hali doesn’t have iirc.

Resistance to Information Analysis and Precognition: (Assimilated Kiato's swordsmanship whose movements were able to throw Asta's sharp senses off and rendered Asta unable to read his ki)

Pre time skip Asta, EMS to royal knights arc power section

The rest of your argument I don´t know what to say, but Asta literally one shots here if we use his most powerful key
I see, I didn't see the precognition resistance.

But I my questions still stand, because Tsuna has the Zero Point Breakthrough ice and petrification, were he to come into contact with Tsuna's mittens he'd be turned to ice and he wouldn't be able to move. If speed is equalized and both have reaction times equalized shouldn't the match go to Tsuna if they're going for close combat?

Also, another question. Tsuna can attack from a range, using his Cambio Forma Modo Attacco (Nats) which means he can attack using blasts as powerful as X-burner without having to charge, and they can be condensed and focused using Earth flames. If Tsuna keeps distance he wins doesn't he?

Lemme clear things up a bit. Here, the Burning Axel or Big Bang Axel isn't gonna hurt Asta in terms of burning him, however by adding gravity to condense and make the attack more streamline he can make the attacks either pierce through Asta or make them bruise him at minimum. So if Tsuna keeps his distance, it should be a victory to him no?

Also are we taking into account ultimate dying will? Because that brings the Ultimate Intuition into the table, and it also increases the intensity of Tsunas flames and his attack power.

The Ironie that people called this a „Stomp matchup“ but now I see them agreeing with Tsuna winning.. lol.

Their strongest forms don't match up well due to the AP gap (i could argue they're equal but the thread discussing one shots and scaling chains hasn't done any progress in a while now), Asta even has H6Cs and L6B moves which should be restricted if we keep on using his strongest key

IMO it's better to switch Tsuna to Rainbow Curse Arc Oath Form and Asta to Royal Knights Arc.

Their strongest forms don't match up well due to the AP gap (i could argue they're equal but the thread discussing one shots and scaling chains hasn't done any progress in a while now), Asta even has H6Cs and L6B moves which should be restricted if we keep on using his strongest key

IMO it's better to switch Tsuna to Rainbow Curse Arc Oath Form and Asta to Royal Knights Arc.
Well there are arguments for Tsuna winning

I didn't know this wasn't rainbow arc Tsuna. If that's the case he doesn't have gravity manipulation, don't know why you guys brought that up. Even without ultimate dying will and earth flames, Tsuna still has quite a big chance of winning this fight.

I can think of 2 methods, 1 depending on whether he has box weapons or not.

1- he keeps distance and uses Big Bang axle from afar(Asta is a close range fighter with no long range moves at that point in time), eventually his attacks will do damage or Asta will run out of energy since speed is equalized.

2- Asta can't get out of the dying will ice. If Asta goes for close combat(which again I assume he has to) Tsuna can freeze him with zero point breakthrough, something he can turn on pretty much instantly after he gains the X-Gloves Vongola Ring Version.

Outside of ZPB, literally anything Tsuna can do is useless if Asta is more than 7,5x stronger than him in base and has other amps on top of that.
Right... But strength isn't going to do much against zpb. In this case Tsuna has an advantage since speed is equalized. He has the advantage because Asta is forced to get in closer, while he can stay far away. If speed is equalized; Asta moves toward Tsuna and Tsuna away from Asta means distance is always kept the same. Tsuna has the range advantage and he has zpb.

If you say it's not in Tsunas character to do this, then you forget hyper intuition gives Tsuna the best and most effective method of defeating his enemy/attacking his enemy intuitively, like what happened against Mukuro

The Ironie that people called this a „Stomp matchup“ but now I see them agreeing with Tsuna winning.. lol.
The irony of you changing keys mid fight and ignoring that nothing stopped Asta from one shotting in the first place

Depends on the kind of precognition lol.

That’s precog resistance, the precog being reading ki; but that’s not how Tsuna’s precog even works.

edit: Hyper intuition also has almost as many varied precog feats as observation haki too. And even a few which Hali doesn’t have iirc.
Hyper Intuition: Allows the user to predict upcoming dangers

Using external sources: This skill is able to make its user be able to read the lightest and minimum movements made by the human muscles, allowing them to predict enemy movements, giving them a big advantage in battle

Kiato dancing did not let Asta react to anything, his dancing made his moves unpredictable and Ki can be use to predict the movement of others, his attacks and his intentions

So I don´t know but Is pretty clear that Asta just negates his Hyper intuition and has right now a 4.5 AP difference, also I don´t know if we are using first Black Asta form that is incredible useless for being his first time in that form and has 0 control of it and just go to the most powerfull mana source or Base Asta from the royal arc exam

The arguments of Asta being Freeze when has more LS, AP and can react to it are moot

The heat argument from the past is good, but where is heat resistance in all the Katekyo pages? Because people are not melted by Tsuna flames (for what I can remember)

The irony of you changing keys mid fight and ignoring that nothing stopped Asta from one shotting in the first place

Using external sources: This skill is able to make its user be able to read the lightest and minimum movements made by the human muscles, allowing them to predict enemy movements, giving them a big advantage in battle

Kiato dancing did not let Asta react to anything, his dancing made his moves unpredictable and Ki can be use to predict the movement of others, his attacks and his intentions

So I don´t know but Is pretty clear that Asta just negates his Hyper intuition and has right now a 4.5 AP difference, also I don´t know if we are using first Black Asta form that is incredible useless for being his first time in that form and has 0 control of it and just go to the most powerfull mana source or Base Asta from the royal arc exam

The arguments of Asta being Freeze when has more LS, AP and can react to it are moot

The heat argument from the past is good, but where is heat resistance in all the Katekyo pages? Because people are not melted by Tsuna flames (for what I can remember)
You got some things correct, and some things incorrect. Hyper intuition also helps with attacking, not just dangers

(Tsuna attacks intuitively the nerves).

Secondly, I didn't change the keys -- you did. You stated Tsuna's gravity manipulation wouldn't work on Asta -- Tsuna only gets Gravity manipulation later on, so I thought you were talking about the Vongola Trials Tsuna.

Asta being frozen can't be reacted to because Asta would be frozen the moment he comes into contact with Tsuna's mittens.

Tsuna controls his flames to not kill people. His LS and AP means nothing because he doesn't have magic/dying will flames, which means he can't unfreeze the zpb ice.

If Asta gets close, Tsuna has ZPB, otherwise, Tsuna can just wait for his black form to just run out and then freeze him. Tsuna also can predict attacks, not only that, but he can also see through illusions, and feel the intent of attacks. It boils down to whether Tsuna wants to keep his distance and tire Asta down or not due to the already mentioned Range advantage, or if he lets Asta close to freeze him.

Secondly, I didn't change the keys -- you did. You stated Tsuna's gravity manipulation wouldn't work on Asta -- Tsuna only gets Gravity manipulation later on, so I thought you were talking about the Vongola Trials Tsuna.
I am talking to the creator of the thread that changed the keys mid fight

Also, Byakuran almost gets desintegrated by Tsuna's flames.

Byakuran getting "killed":

Byakuran getting "killed" 2

Also, both Hyper Intuition and Asta's Ki would just counter each other, wouldn't they?

Both see through intention, and muscle movement and predicts outcomes.

Asta has something which makes him go "through" precognition, but Tsuna has been able to "see" through illusion, which would technically affect his precognition. Tsuna's gut feeling is also extremely broken, to the point where he can feel something's going to go wrong before it does, because of it, which is literally used as foreshadowing by the author (kinda lazy imo but meh.)

Going from this, wouldn't both Hyper intuition, Ki and "precognition resistance" be useless in this fight?

I haven't read Black Clover for a long time, so I wanna ask a few questions.

1. How much time can Asta stay in his "Black Asta" form.

2. Does Asta have any long range attacks?

3. Does Asta have petrification Resistance(Not ice, being turned to stone).

I haven't read Black Clover for a long time, so I wanna ask a few questions.

1. How much time can Asta stay in his "Black Asta" form.
I don't know which key off asta is being used, but usually his black form last for about minutes at best, but against ladros he had no control over the form
2. Does Asta have any long range attacks?
Only if it absorbs someone else's magic, then he can fire off a magic slash
3. Does Asta have petrification Resistance(Not ice, being turned to stone).
No

Back